Looking to Recruit someone

I play US-Stormrage Alliance message me for more info or if interested also my email is joshualjuarez@gmail.com

Giving out US-SOR, just pm or email me (Hikagewolf at Gmail dot com) your info and I will send it out ASAP.
    Last edited by Hikage; 2012-08-06 at 02:46 AM.

Would like to hand out a scroll of resurrection to someone-- US servers. Just PM me with your email!

Deleted
    Looking to give out a RAF. I play on EU-Alonsus alliance, but I'm not locked to that one realm PM me if intrested and we'll get things started.

Looking for a SOR - will upgrade immediately.

US only

Will only accept from someone with over 100+ posts on MMO-champion. First person with these qualifications to PM me, and then invite me after I send email address gets it.

EDIT: Still Available, waiting to get a Scroll of Resurrection!
    Last edited by Auro; 2012-08-06 at 06:05 AM.
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

Giving EU-SoR, you can PM me with your required info (name & e-mail) and I will try to send you one as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Auro View Post
    Looking for a SOR - will upgrade immediately.

US only

Will only accept from someone with over 100+ posts on MMO-champion. First person with these qualifications to PM me, and then invite me after I send email address gets it.

EDIT: Still Available, waiting to get a Scroll of Resurrection!
    Sent you a pm.

Deleted
    Short story so noone gets bothered or lost between walls of text.

I am looking for a partner to start RAF and level 2 or 3 chars to 80 asap, that means you have to be hardcore and have plenty of time on your hand.
    *** Perfect candidate is someone that plays the game for long time ( 2 years ++ ) and have very good knowledge about all PVE aspects of the game (dungeons mostly) ***

Skype, Ventrilo, Mumble or any other voice softwares are NOT requiered, however if u feel chatty and got something good to talk about (not pokemon or some other similar stuff) then be my guest.

You will be the recruiter.
    I want either the game keys, either the GC Code to make it fair for both sides, since u're getting an awesome mount and gametime. If you dont agree with condition, stop reading here.
    I dont need any services from the recruiter, dont really care if we remain friends after, is totally up to you. I can work my way to the top with gold or guild or anything (with ease id say).
    Any Realm and Faction will do (as long as it is English).

If you are interested and meet the requierements please add me on skype: pg_4u_pall

Edit: EUROPE REGION

Deleted
    Offering EU-SOR and looking for a RAF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, gold and potions and Invitation in a Lvl25-guild for best convinience.

Deleted
    Thanks m8

sending out SoR's PM me and ill get on it ASAP, US server

looking for someone to recruit for RAF or SOR
    send me a message and i'll get back to you ASAP

willing to pay for your mount training, spells, pets etc.

EU-realm Kazzak if you dont mind =]
    cheerio
    Last edited by timm201; 2012-08-06 at 07:25 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone to EU servers. I want to level few new characters before MoP. Want to level atleast 1 horde but don't mind more.

message me, looking to do RAF to get back into it

looking to SoR and RaF someone. US server. not on as much any more but will help as much as i can PM me

Deleted
    I would like a SoR please. PM me!

Giving out US-SOR, just pm or email me (Hikagewolf at Gmail dot com) your info and I will send it out ASAP.

ty so much the kind people that sent me sors <3
    Of course they did touch the class, a lot, in awkward places. But they basically denied it.

Looking for a SoR. Please PM me as soon as possible!

"We are each a Nation, independent, free of all weakness.."

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers