Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamekeeper View Post
    Looking for a RaF

Paying your first month subscription!
    Leveling you all the way to 85
    Fully funding your character

Please PM me
    You paying for Keys too bro? You cannot pm since you don't have 10 posts fyi.

No. Only first month of game time.

Looking to recruit someone with RaF.

What I offer:

-Ridiculously flexible in play time. I'll play as much as you want to. This is probably the biggest thing because I'm looking for someone that wants to put a lot of time into leveling multiple characters.
    -Experience and knowledge since vanilla
    -I'm a very effective/skilled players so we can speed clear instances (especially if I'm tanking)
    -I can get you an agreed upon amount of gold

Together, we could hit 80 within two days.

I play alliance on Sargeras - US which is an ALLIANCE dominated server and makes questing even easier. It's a more competitive server than most.

Deleted
    Me and a friend currently looking to recruit to people so that we can have a 4-man group who can run dungeons together for triple xp. Fairly happy to play on any server but Sylvanas (EU) is prefered. Not bothered about the other RaF rewards apart from trip xp. We could also provide some gold for mounts etc. PM me please if interested

Deleted
    Sending scrolls to anyone from a EU server. To make things clear, I'm doing this only for the mount. You will get the free boost to 80. PM me and I'll toss you the scroll as soon as possible.

Deleted
    LF someone to RECRUIT and level atleast 2 characters on Ravencrest EU alliance side. Its one of the best alliance servers around.
    What i can provide to you:
    -16slot bags
    -All money required to level including mount training and stuff
    -Lots of playing time... i can play basicly all day long so we can level to 80 in 2 days average
    -Very experienced in leveling.. i have 6 level 85s
    WHat i want from you:
    -Buy game and game time
    -you need to be mature and have some leveling knowlege.
    -lots of playing time so we can level fast

You can contact me on josip.buvinic(AT)net.hr or add my battletag Glafi#2880
    Only serious and mature players
    Last edited by mmoc7c0591cc97; 2012-09-18 at 05:03 PM.

EU user here looking to get Ressed. Anyone online?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! Looking for an RAF partner for Arygos US Alliance , that will be comfortable rolling a Brewmaster for dungeon grinding. I will be healing / DPSing for the dungeon.

You will get:

- A paid for RAF account to level up to 80 with me
    - Triple Experience
    - Can provide Gold for nessecity's most of the time

I am looking for a veteran / Experienced Player, capable of tanking very well.

My leveling times are when servers go live on the 25th, to about 12:00 AM the next day. From then on My times are 4:15 PM - 10:30 PM weekdays, and weekends are 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM

My Skype is blu3firetruck and Battletag is Resperina#1181
    If you are interested please leave a post below or contact me. Thanks and Goodluck!

US player looking for a scroll. PM me please.

I decided to start wow again befor mop So am offering RAF you get 30 days free game time and mount.
    In return am just interested in gold on blakcrock us.

PM with offers

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit someone on Stormscale Horde EU.

What I will provide:

• 20 Slot bags
    • All gold for training/mounts
    • 15,000 gold when I get the free month credit (and monk granted to 80)
    • Level 25 guild
    • Alot of time to level up
    • Knowledge of levelling (Have 6 85's)

What you must provide:

• Expansions
    • Gametime
    • A decent amount of time to level

I don't mind how many we level, can be discussed more over PM.

Add my skype if interested: ben_pilloverdose

US player need scroll please. pm me.

I am in the same boat. Looking to re-join WOW and looking for a US SOR. If you need your mount still please PM me or send to battletag Earshots#1386. Will be completing the process this weekend in anticipation of MOP.

Thanks
    Last edited by earshots; 2012-09-19 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    anyone who is willing to Take this scroll of ressurection for a free lvl 80 and add Gametime so i can play the game aswell?^^ EU Ravencrest alliance here

LF somone to send me RaF please! i want to lvl on kazzak eu , pm me if you want

PM me if you need an SOR - looking to get the mount.

PM me if you need SOR. On now and able to send it immediately.

Quick query. I have multiple accounts (3 exact) under the same battle.net, I only have one active though. If one sends me a scroll of res, would it work and be able to reap the rewards for one of my 'sleeping' accounts, or since I have one already active it won't work? (sorry if phrased weird).

edit: And ofcourse, would the sender get his mount as well? (i don't wanna waste rezzers time ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Terrax of the Wind View Post
    Quick query. I have multiple accounts (3 exact) under the same battle.net, I only have one active though. If one sends me a scroll of res, would it work and be able to reap the rewards for one of my 'sleeping' accounts, or since I have one already active it won't work? (sorry if phrased weird).

edit: And ofcourse, would the sender get his mount as well? (i don't wanna waste rezzers time ofc)
    Yes, this works. Just email it to yourself and when you login it'll give you the option to select which account you want to use the SOR on.

Hi guys i want to make new account with country avialable for RaF but i want to ask befor i buy anything , will me putting country i dont live in give me any disadvantge on the gameplay? ( i know i cant buy wow stuff from them if i put diffrent country) what iam asking is just the gameplay