Quote Originally Posted by Juxtaa View Post

Hey guys!

I'd like one of you lovely people to send me a SoR request!

Just drop me a PM of any information you need, and i'll get it over to you ASAP .

Juxtaa x
    sent msg ;-)

Hey guys!

Just drop me a PM of any information you need, and i'll get it over to you ASAP .

Juxtaa x
    I pmed you.

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking to recruit someone (Me veteran, other person recruit) I am looking to play Horde as a shaman preferably on Farstriders. So hopefully my partner will tank so I can heal in dungeons(Which is my preferred method of RAF leveling). You will be expected to provide your own game time and account. I will be able to provide you with a level 25 guild. I would like to level as quickly as possible but I want us to have fun while we do it to. I can also supply you with bags and even if you can not afford flying and stuff I should be able to and I have a two seater mount of both flying and ground type so it doesn't matter to much. I am EST and most often can play from 7pm EST to about 1 am EST.

You can contact me at coragg0@gmail.com if interested.

Already got one.
    Last edited by Sheiba; 2013-11-25 at 01:00 AM.

Deleted
    Looking to me recruited on EU! I hopefully want to play on outland or another good server! One thing i require is that you get the battle chest. Sorry but i wanna play and dont have the money! i wll be able to get pandaria soon i believe so i could level to 90 with you! I will play whenever after 4pm. Hit me up

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    ***Do you want to level up fast and have fun doing RAF??***

I am level 90 horde US-Area 52 normal server. I'm looking for a RAF partner, i would invite you to the game. You will have to buy the game and time yourself and be flexible.
    I play a lot but my schedule alternates every two weeks, but this still means we can play every week. the only days i cant play are every 3rd and 4th friday and every saturday.

I can provide:
    -bags
    -Lvl25 guild perks
    -if we make it to level 85 I will buy you 60 day time card.
    -gold for any training when needed
    -I would also be willing to give you a character with full B.O.A gear to help us level insanely fast!!

I'm totally cool and use vent a lot, hopefully you are ok with that, but if not, thats ok also.
    I've been playing for over 4 years and know how to level up fast.

If this sounds interesting give me a message on here or message me mootslunar at hotmail dot com
    or add me ingame my battletag:mootz#1996

Lets do this!!
    Last edited by bayday; 2013-11-25 at 01:16 AM. Reason: added more info

Coming back to the game, looking for a SoR if possible. PM ME!

Quote Originally Posted by watsiin View Post
    Coming back to the game, looking for a SoR if possible. PM ME!
    I pmed you.

just pm'd you back.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for a SoR, PM me!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can send you a SoR if you play on US server.

Looking to Recruit Someone!

Hey everyone! I'm looking to recruit someone on preferably Blackrock-Horde.

-What you get.-
    -Gold
    -Bags
    -Flying
    -One Profession 1-600 paid for by me.

What you need to provide.
    -The Battlechest
    -The Gametime.
    -The time.

I will definitely be on a lot. Heres my times IM NOT available.

Monday 6-9 PST
    Tuesday 10-1 PST
    Wednesday 4:30-7:30 PST
    Thursday 8-4 PST and 10-1 PST
    Friday 10-1 PST
    Saturday Free all day.
    Sunday Free all day.

Please contact me on skype.
    ikonik1337.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire21 View Post
    Korgath - US, Alliance

Looking to recruit a person.

I can provide gold,bags and time to level.

You need to be able to get the game itself and 2 months worth of gameplay.

Send me a PM or w/e.
    Still looking.

Hello everyone! I am looking to recruit someone to the World of Warcraft! I will provide all in game benefits if we start on a server i currently play on, but am willing to start on any server. I awill also base my character around wharever you would like to make. I will also base our play schedule around whenever you can play. For more info or if you would like to be recruited by me contact me at:

email:joe729_rivera@att.net
    or text me510)586-8664

US ONLY

Deleted
    Hello Everyone

IM LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED ON EU!

prefered Silvermoon

I will provide my own game time and battlechrest.
    What i want from u is Best offer u can give (cause prob gonna be spammed on skype and taking best offer)

I dont mind server and i mostly be on after 19:00 till 23:30~

Add me on skype (dedasx) cause i wont answer on PMs on Mmo champ

Well i hope to hear from u soon
    Sincerly
    Bart v D
    Last edited by mmoc46ba273ba5; 2013-11-25 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangz View Post
    Looking to me recruited on EU! I hopefully want to play on outland or another good server! One thing i require is that you get the battle chest. Sorry but i wanna play and dont have the money! i wll be able to get pandaria soon i believe so i could level to 90 with you! I will play whenever after 4pm. Hit me up

Hey Add Me On Skype : Mastergkill

Deleted
    Hey! I'm looking to recruit someone to play with/guide through the game. I've been playing WoW for 7 years, and have general experience regarding most aspects of the game.

I'm an EU player and I am looking forward to making a horde character on the realm draenor (which is an amazing PVE) realm, but I also love to do pvp ), and to level up with who I will be recruiting.

-I am willing to level any class/race with you (as long as we can make at least 1 horde character ondraenor. After that, I will be willing to make any character on any realm you want!)
    -I can give you access to a fully leveled (25) Guild with all the perks and bonuses it offers
    -Willing to use Skype or Vent to communicate (optional)
    -I will either PvP or PvE (or both), whatever you feel like doing!

If you're interested, you can
    - Send me a PM

~Gronch

Deleted

Hey guys!

Juxtaa x

P.S I cant PM back (Low post count), so send me your email address and i will send over where to send the SoR. Game time will be bought when i get paid this week
    UPDATE: This is for EU only. STILL LOOKING x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatk1d View Post
    Howdie!

Looking to recruit someone on EU-servers.

I've been playing for many, many years but recently returned after 2 years away from WoW. Therefore i only got one char on the acc, but if we chose to play horde on Twisting Nether, i could provide with some gold. Not much though.

However, i would really prefer to go alliance on any server of your liking. Gold is so easy to get nowdays anyway, i really don't mind starting over without my main to feed us since i like the challenge and feeling of a fresh start without any "cheats".

You can expect a laidback guy that's 21 years old and good within the game. I'm thinking of playing a warrior, but not sure yet.

For further discussion please contact me at imintoit(at)outlook.com , via PM here on MMOC or via my battletag: fatk1d #2770

See ya!
    Still looking!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gronch View Post
    Hey! I'm looking to recruit someone to play with/guide through the game. I've been playing WoW for 7 years, and have general experience regarding most aspects of the game.

I'm an EU player and I am looking forward to making a horde character on the realm draenor (which is an amazing PVE) realm, but I also love to do pvp ), and to level up with who I will be recruiting.

-I am willing to level any class/race with you (as long as we can make at least 1 horde character ondraenor. After that, I will be willing to make any character on any realm you want!)
    -I can give you access to a fully leveled (25) Guild with all the perks and bonuses it offers
    -Willing to use Skype or Vent to communicate (optional)
    -I will either PvP or PvE (or both), whatever you feel like doing!

If you're interested, you can
    - Send me a PM

~Gronch
    Gronch can you send me another PM with your contact email address? I cant PM back because i havent got enough posts. Thank you.

Deleted
    Hello im looking for someone to recruit, i play on both ghostlands (normal) argent dawn (RP) and for italians i also have an alt on pozzo dell'eternità, i can offer you help with my main and for getting heirlooms to level even faster and start some fun! PM me if interested

UPDATE: This is for EU only. STILL LOOKING x

Mail me: somersglenn(a)hotmail*dot*com