Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Looking to recruit!
    Any Realm* (With proof of time purchase)

---

Looking to recruit anybody interested in quickly leveling or anybody interested in coming back to the game!

I am capable of boosting you on any realm of your choosing. I do have "main" characters on both Wyrmrest Accord and Mal'ganis and wish to level a few characters on Cenarion Circle as well.
    If you wish to level off those three realms I ask that you provide proof of buying 2 months of gametime as I have been fooled before into boosting folks to 60+ with them walking away; Taking up spots on my account and realms.

I'm an experienced player with both Cutting Edge achievements and 2k+ on two classes in arenas this season.
    I'm also an avid roleplayer.
    I know my stuff and I'm more than willing to help you with any of the classes I know how to play.

I understand you may not be on always and I hope to find somebody who is understanding of my time as well.
    Currently I am in desperate need to boost a hunter quickly! I am extremely adept with tanking as a prot warrior while leveling and have boosted 6+ people so far doing so.
    Dungeon spam will be quick and painless with me; and a bit entertaining as I have the worst sense of humor.

Please send me a PM!
    Still looking!
    Have plenty of time this week to get you your first 85!

Come make a new friends while you start your new account!

Hi,

I am looking for anyone interested to join the Recruit A Friend program with me on Alliance side on the RPvE server Cenarion Circle. You must be ready to pay for 2 months of game time since I am after any of the 8 epic mounts or pets rewarded when one recruit a new player. To help you with your initiation to the game, upon confirmation of your inscription and payment for 2 months, I am willing to give you 25k gold!.

RaF Program details:

"Recruit A Friend is a referral system that allows you to invite friends to play World of Warcraft and receive exclusive in-game benefits when you play together. If your friend accepts your referral, their new Starter Edition game account will be linked to yours, which qualifies characters on both accounts for Recruit A Friend benefits, including increased experience, character summoning, and level granting."

For more infos go to: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...cruit-a-friend

Just send me a pm and I shall enter in contact with you personally. Thank you for your consideration. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Looking to Recruit a Friend US ILLIDAN-HORDE

Excellent place to raise a hordie.
    I work nights but am always free weekends, and available during the day.
    I play alot, have alot of experience with Raf and looking to do another round of it. I can play all classes and supply gold for bags and your mounts.

You will be responsible for purchasing your battle chest and Mists.

I give you my time, expertise, and promise a hilarious time full of adventure and quick leveling, and even a friendship after as we move into Drenor.

Feel free to PM me here.
    Still seeking a recruit who wants a US Horde on a great Horde Server. Come get WoD ready. We can level multiple toons, i can provide gold,bags,mounts.

All you need to provide is battlechest.
    alias*DOT*colon_20@ymail*DOT*com
    skype-william.alias.colon

Deleted
    I'm looking for a RaF buddy that wil level with me 'till max RaF-BONUS level. I will pay for repairs flying etc. and wil offer a bonus of 5k for every character at max RaFlevel. in advance i will give you an extra 10k for all the expansions and such. pm me if you are interested

hi guys,i want to start WoW again.I need guy to playing together.I'm Turk but i know little english.I'm 22 yo.I study Mechanical Enginnering.But i need RaF to playing.need 1 monthly subs.If you want play together,i'm ready.I will be online for 8-9 hours in a day. Only i need 1 monthly subs.I need raf for this.

my skype: kayahan.kaya6

please contact me.

Deleted
    R E C R U I T A F R I E N D I N V I T A T I O N S

40.000 gold provided by me (Excellent start for everyone which will cover all fees for mount training/bags/professions/enchants and everything else you need to get involved in the action once you reach 90)
    Tips from 8 years of experience including hardcore raiding and top PvP gaming.
    Dungeon boosting.

S E R V E R S:
    RAVENCREST EU ALLIANCE (High Population and one of the best PvP servers in Europe)

SYLVANAS EU ALLIANCE (High Population)

STORMSCALE EU HORDE (High Population and best PvP horde server in Europe currently)

JAEDENAR EU HORDE (Low/Medium Population)

You will have to provide by yourself all activation keys and game time cards/subscription for 2 months. The gold is provided when you load 2 months of game time. The gold can be provided on all servers above mentioned.
    Contacts skype: Navyhanazor

Deleted
    I can RAF for EU-AGGRA that is now connected with Grim Batol! If you need..pls send private message!

Deleted
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi!

Im going to migrate to EU Stormscale (horde) and looking to be recruited =)

I need from you:
    The RAF invitation and paying for my batlle chest
    Leveling at least 3 characters
    An opportunity to engage in any 25lvl guild for bonuses
    Playing Mon-Thu from 18:00 to 22:00 (server time)
    Bags and some gold for riding skills

Ill provide:
    MOP + gametime for myself
    Full heirloom gear for my toons
    1 tank and 1 heal while leveling through dungeons

I can buy the battlechest by myself of course, but its a little insurance in case you stop playing with me.

If you interested, please add me in game for discuss - patzantre#2398

*Edit: or send me private message here
    Last edited by Azyehs; 2014-02-05 at 01:19 AM.

Looking to recruit someone my main is ali toon on Earthen Ring, but might want to try horde out! reply for my email for contact!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit someone my main is ali toon on Earthen Ring, but might want to try horde out! reply for my email for contact! or add my battle tag! Joey5496#1630

- - - Updated - - -

Add my battle tag and we can talk in game Joey5496#1630

Could use a scroll please

BxhL at pge dot com

Quote Originally Posted by Azyehs View Post
    Hi!

Im going to migrate to EU Stormscale (horde) and looking to be recruited =)

I need from you:
    The RAF invitation and paying for my batlle chest
    Leveling at least 3 characters
    An opportunity to engage in any 25lvl guild for bonuses
    Playing Mon-Thu from 18:00 to 22:00 (server time)
    Bags and some gold for riding skills

Ill provide:
    MOP + gametime for myself
    Full heirloom gear for my toons
    1 tank and 1 heal while leveling through dungeons

I can buy the battlechest by myself of course, but its a little insurance in case you stop playing with me.

If you interested, please add me in game for discuss - patzantre#2398

*Edit: or send me private message here
    Thank you, problem solved

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on either Stormscale Horde or Sylvanas alliance or Outland alliance.

I can provide my own game and gametime, I want you to provide gold for flying,epic fly and maybe some professions. I want to lvl 2 characters for now, a shaman and a warrior so I can heal and tank if we spam dungeouns. I can play everyday from 4pm to 23 pm or so gmt +1 (time zone for denmark,sweden,germany etc), and more in the weekends. I would like to get this lvling over with as fast as possible, so looking for someone who can play a decent amount of hours each day.

I am 28 btw.

PM me if interested and if you are able to provide gold etc and how much u can/will provide.

Recruiting on Ravencrest alliance EU

One of the best alliance realms, highly populated with alot of people for everything. (90%+ alliance)
    Providing lvl 25 guild, gold, help if you're new... i play since 2006 i know the game, or anything else we might need. (we can discuss)
    Can do up to 3 characters, if you're up for it, past first. Flexible play time, we can schedule when it suits you... but i expect you to be active.

Doing Scrolls of Ress also.

contact me on skype: lefuu34

LOOKING FOR LEVELING BUDDY.

I am NOT looking for a recruit a friend. I am looking for someone who wants company whilst leveling a character, starting from level one. I do not offer gold, but I do not expect gold from you. I will do any faction, race, class, and even realm within reason. For more information, or if you're interested, please PM me here or add my battle tag #Claudia1517

Thank you

Deleted

Raf

hey looking to raf somone on any relam any faction/class
    able to play every day for a good 5-6 hours if needed
    looking for a good partner for a few chars leveled
    i have a good understanding of the game
    can provide gold if leveld on certain relam
    pm if interested

Hi,

I am looking for anyone interested to join the Recruit A Friend program with me on Alliance Side on the RPvE server Cenarion Circle. You must be ready to pay for 2 months of game time since I am after any of the 8 epic mounts or pets rewarded when one recruit a new player. To help you with your initiation to the game, upon confirmation of your inscription and payment for 2 months, I am willing to give you 25k gold!.

RaF Program details:

"Recruit A Friend is a referral system that allows you to invite friends to play World of Warcraft and receive exclusive in-game benefits when you play together. If your friend accepts your referral, their new Starter Edition game account will be linked to yours, which qualifies characters on both accounts for Recruit A Friend benefits, including increased experience, character summoning, and level granting."

For more infos go to: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...cruit-a-friend

Just send me a pm and I shall enter in contact with you personally. Thank you for your consideration. <3

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    heey

Im looking for a raf partner (im gonna send the invite) EU-RAGNAROS, EU Twisting-Nether (horde) but if you want to play alliance its ok
    What i can provide :
    - 7 years of game knowledge
    - A lvl 25 guild
    - gold for your first/2nd ground mount , and the first flying mount aswell, half of the epic flying. (if we play on ragnaros-all my stuff is on that server)
    - 3 hours of gaming /day (at least) (usually playing from 21:00 server time till i drop dead (since im working) , but on my day off we can do like 6 hours+ gaming .(which is pretty often)
    - Im a friendly person ^^
    - fluent in english,hungarian,

What im expecting from you :
    - be a nice person
    - be at least 18+ (i know its funny but because of my playing hours its better..)
    - level at least 2 characters to 90
    - provide a battlechest for yourself

other: i have a frozen battlechet atm (its got 2 months of raf time left) so of you re willing to add game time on that .. that is fine for me also

Last edited by L3head; 2014-02-06 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mfj1985 View Post
    Looking to be recruited on either Stormscale Horde or Sylvanas alliance or Outland alliance.

I can provide my own game and gametime, I want you to provide gold for flying,epic fly and maybe some professions. I want to lvl 2 characters for now, a shaman and a warrior so I can heal and tank if we spam dungeouns. I can play everyday from 4pm to 23 pm or so gmt +1 (time zone for denmark,sweden,germany etc), and more in the weekends. I would like to get this lvling over with as fast as possible, so looking for someone who can play a decent amount of hours each day.

I am 28 btw.

PM me if interested and if you are able to provide gold etc and how much u can/will provide.
    Hey, I can't pm you because I don't have 10 posts on this site. Could you pm me with your skype maybe so we can talk? ty

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Still looking!
    Have plenty of time this week to get you your first 85!

Come make a new friends while you start your new account!
    New to website and can't PM. Just curious if you're still looking for someone.