Deleted

Scammer awared

Niclaswow is a scammer

Im very interested and have enough time on my hands , im cool with anything you perfer to do I skyped you from ypeopleicare.

Looking to be recruit on US.

Will supply my own Battle-chest and WoD
    Looking for a fresh start. Played since 06
    **Prefer a heavy populated realm
    ** Prefer Alliance
    I play almost daily if not everyday. I usually play afternoons/nights CST

Would like you to supply some gold/heirlooms/bags

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchens View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE US

I will provide you with:
    BC initially then WoD once we hit max level on 2 characters.
    Enough gold for heirlooms and then upgraded once we hit max level.
    Gold for bags/mount training
    Lots of play time and a comrade to level with on skype or whatever if you wANT.

You provide:
    a friendly attitude ( please dont be a downer)
    Enough play time to ATLEAST max out 2 characters.

THATS IT.

let me know if your interested on here, skype: kitchens45 Battletag: Kitchens#1551

Please hurry so I can get the games on sale!
    Bump Got lots of responses but no one stuck with the plan or just stopped responding or just straight up took my game! lol anyways yeah still looking

Quote Originally Posted by Hycin View Post

** Prefer Alliance

How would anyone provide heirlooms?

I'm starting on a new server, as alliance instead of Horde on EU. I really don't have much gold to offer, but I will be running myself with my friend's account from 10->80, if you are interested message me.
    Last edited by Ispiro; 2015-07-02 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hycin View Post

** Prefer Alliance

Hi Hycin... I would like to recruit you. I should be able to supply you with gold,bags, and heirlooms. I play on Alliance Sargeras. Sargeras is a heavy populated realm. Add me if you are interested orangespire#1196

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit... I can recruit on Alliance Sargeras US. Sargeras is a heavy populated realm. I can play almost every day except Friday and Saturday. You provide your own chest and subscription. I can provide gold,bags,heirlooms. I can also use skype or other voicechat if needed.
    Last edited by orangespire; 2015-07-02 at 02:20 AM.

Looking to recruit in US Thrall Horde side or to an Alliance dominated high pop server

I will be able to play 6 hours+ daily GUARANTEED for the next month and will maintain a high amount of playtime everyday subsequently (4h+ daily.)
    Looking to raise at least two characters but would be willing to raise as many as you want.
    Although you do not have to buy two months of game time,(not too interested in the mount) it would be very appreciated.

I provide:
    1 set (cloth, leather, mail, etc) of level 1-90 heirlooms and some enchants as soon as we link and more as needed.
    Embersilk bags (if you join me on thrall)
    Gold for mount training (will buy up to master for the first character we level (if you join me on thrall)
    Help setting up (keybinds, add-ons) learning wow and how to use tsm

You provide:
    BC and WoD for yourself

Contact me via PM or BT xelx#1733
    Last edited by sucionasty; 2015-07-02 at 05:47 AM.

Deleted
    Looking for company leveling new character on high pop EU realm!

Hey guys, I just re-subbed, and I was wondering if anybody would fancy leveling a new character with me on an active, high pop realm? I am currently playing ally on Bladefist, and everywhere I go it smells like tumbleweed. I don't necessarily want to RaF, and I don't care too much about which server or faction. I like the game, but I don't really fancy playing alone, so figured I would ask around here!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orangespire View Post
    Hi Hycin... I would like to recruit you. I should be able to supply you with gold,bags, and heirlooms. I play on Alliance Sargeras. Sargeras is a heavy populated realm. Add me if you are interested orangespire#1196

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit... I can recruit on Alliance Sargeras US. Sargeras is a heavy populated realm. I can play almost every day except Friday and Saturday. You provide your own chest and subscription. I can provide gold,bags,heirlooms. I can also use skype or other voicechat if needed.
    Are you still looking for someone?

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to be recruited on a US server

Prefer high populated server. Would like it to be a normal or PvP server. Would rather be alliance > horde. I play almost daily, if not everyday. Mostly nights CST since I work mornings/ few nights a week.

I can provide my own BC and WoD.
    Would prefer 3+ toons if not a few more. Would like a fast pace for leveling, but doesn't really matter.

You can provide gold for heirlooms and mount training and maybe some bags

If interested leave me a message here or a private message I will be checking back almost hourly until I find someone.

Quote Originally Posted by KidNextDoor View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Prefer high populated server. Would like it to be a normal or PvP server. Would rather be alliance > horde. I play almost daily, if not everyday. Mostly nights CST since I work mornings/ few nights a week.

Would prefer 3+ toons if not a few more. Would like a fast pace for leveling, but doesn't really matter.

If interested leave me a message here or a private message I will be checking back almost hourly until I find someone.
    hey i am very interested in recruiting you msging you.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkn1 View Post
    hey i am very interested in recruiting you msging you.

added you on skype arkn2131 no response

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkn1 View Post
    added you on skype arkn2131 no response
    really? I never got a request

really? I never got a request
    do you have a btag or something.. i gave you my skype arkn2131 or shogun2131@hotmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

are you still looking? Im fully available and can play a variety of hours. add me on battle tag jaime#1409 or skype : espinojaime
    Last edited by Fantastyk; 2015-07-03 at 06:14 AM. Reason: forgot to quote

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited (EU server)

I will play on any server of your choice and either faction
    I will not roll a healer!

I will buy my own CD keys/ gametime

All you need to do is send the invite and level at least one toon with me
    I am free for the rest of the day today and all this weekend

Obviously I will have no BoA gear so for us to level at the same pace you'll need to sacrifice your BoA gear

Cheers

Looking to recruit on Alliance Sargeras US. Sargeras is a heavy populated realm. If you like playing horde, I can recruit on Horde-Bleeding hollow.

I can play almost every day.
    You provide your own chest and subscription. As of 7/3/2015. The chest and WoD are all 50% off, so it is a good time to buy.

I can provide you with gold,bags,heirlooms.
    I can also use skype or other voicechat if needed.

Add me on bnet for fastest communication. orangespire#1196
    Last edited by orangespire; 2015-07-03 at 02:52 PM.

Looking to recruit in US Thrall Horde side or to an Alliance dominated high pop server

I will be able to play 6 hours+ daily GUARANTEED for the next month and will maintain a high amount of playtime everyday subsequently (4h+ daily.)
    Looking to raise at least two characters but would be willing to raise as many as you want.
    Although you do not have to buy two months of game time,(not too interested in the mount) it would be very appreciated.

I provide:
    1 set (cloth, leather, mail, etc) of level 1-90 heirlooms and some enchants as soon as we link and more as needed.
    Embersilk bags (if you join me on thrall)
    Gold for mount training (will buy up to master for the first character we level (if you join me on thrall)
    Help setting up (keybinds, add-ons) learning wow and how to use tsm

You provide:
    BC and WoD for yourself

Contact me via PM or BT xelx#1733

Quote Originally Posted by chadders76 View Post
    Looking to be recruited (EU server)

I will play on any server of your choice and either faction
    I will not roll a healer!

I will buy my own CD keys/ gametime

All you need to do is send the invite and level at least one toon with me
    I am free for the rest of the day today and all this weekend

Obviously I will have no BoA gear so for us to level at the same pace you'll need to sacrifice your BoA gear

Cheers
    Send PM if you are not recruited so far let me know, contact will be welcome.

Looking to recruit someone on Sargeras (Alliance).

Very high population server - one of top raid progression servers and we most always win pvp.
    I'm looking to level 3-4 toons with you, and I literally play from 1pm EST to 4am EST every day.
    I am currently unemployed so I have plenty of time to dedicate at the moment.

I am not willing to purchase you the BCH or WoD. But I'm willing to provide you with gold, bags, mounts. Sargeras is my main server.. I'm quite established haha.

Would prefer if you are returning to the game and will actually be using this account (so I can get the RAF rewards).

Add me on Skype: MattyDou7
    Battlenet: Deophyte#1757
    Last edited by Deophyte; 2015-07-04 at 05:03 PM.