Still looking to be recruited. I supply ALL my keys.

Looking for:

Someone very active
    Someone with a good knowledge of the game
    Someone with an 85 who can dungeon grind us to 60 (possibly further if your capable of grinding BC/WOTLK dungeons)

Spending good money on Keys / Realm Xfer / possible faction change so please dont waste my time / money by being bad. Ready to start asap. Send PM Here or contact me via aim.

Aim: invoker22489 at yahoo

(cant post link for whatever reason so its at yahoo . com)

Quote Originally Posted by Bandanajack View Post
    Still looking to be recruited. I supply ALL my keys.

Looking for:

Someone very active
    Someone with a good knowledge of the game
    Someone with an 85 who can dungeon grind us to 60 (possibly further if your capable of grinding BC/WOTLK dungeons)

Spending good money on Keys / Realm Xfer / possible faction change so please dont waste my time / money by being bad. Ready to start asap. Send PM Here or contact me via aim.

Aim: invoker22489 at yahoo

(cant post link for whatever reason so its at yahoo . com)
    I added you on AIM, Bandana. I also thought I sent you a PM yesterday night, were you not interested, or did the PM not go through?

Deleted
    He didnt reply to my PM either

Looking to recruit someone on Dunemaul-EU Horde.

About me
    I've been playing the game since classic beta and have done mostly all content. I used to play with friends, but as they all left the game for their reasons I am pretty much left being bored most of the time. I've been server switching a lot due to random friends starting over on random servers. But I have settled on Dunemaul-EU and I'm looking for someone to level a character or two and hopefully make a new friend to play the game with.

What I offer/provide
    -A veteran player who's not clueless when it comes to gaming.
    -I will provide you with bags and gold to pay for mounts, training and glyphs.
    -I will give you another 5.000g if you pay for 2 months (so I get the free month + rocket)
    -Willing to level multiple characters (up to 3, do not have any more free slots)
    -A flexible timetable to play together, Wednesday evenings and atleast 1 extra evening/day (negotiable)
    -Willing to chat over Skype, my English is rather fluent.

What I expect of you
    -A fun person to play with, who has some patience and is willing to spend some time with me.
    -I expect you to provide your own CD-keys and playtime, I'm running on a low budget and as much as I would, there's no way I could pay for you, sorry.
    -I would very much like you to be a reliable person. I hope that we can keep to our arrangements and if one of us is hindered in doing so I expect us to update eachother in time.
    -I want to level atleast one character to level 80, everything beyond that is a bonus and totally negotiable.

I cannot offer you a guild as I'm not in one. I only recently got back to Dunemaul and all my characters are still level 80. But I assure you that there are a lot of level 15+ guilds prepared to recruit anyone. If you, for some reason, did not like the experience of playing with me, don't buy the extra timecards, but I will not give you the extra 5.000g.

Please PM me if you're interested or in need of some additional information, I hope I covered it all. I will reply as quickly as possible and would like a chat with you before we start.

Thanks for considering and otherwise hopefully speak to you soon.

Deleted
    Hii, i'm looking for a social player, that prefers to play evening/nights, I play on either Darksorrow (EU) or Xavius (EU), i have alot more gold on Xavius, though i am willing to play on any server. I'm just looking for someone to level up a character or 2 with socially, not wanting to stick to times, just wanna be social, i've played for about 3 years now, have a good knowledge base, i would prefer someone who is just starting out or is restarting. I will provide cash for mounts, skills and glyphs and anything that is essential. All i expect from you is to be active, not expecting someone to play 5 hours a day at certain times, i'm not looking for someone to get me the mount and whatnot, its completely down to them, we could get a level 80 or 2 in a month easy. Please pm me if interested. Humpo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 4 Scrolls of Resurrection remaining for WoW Europe.
    If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Deleted
    FOUND SOMEBODY

Looking to recruit someone on Sylvanas - EU Alliance.

Hello there. I'm an experienced and knowledgeable player in a wide range of content, whether be it Leveling, PvE or PvP. I'm pretty active and fluent in English aswell. My main characters are settled on Sylvanas EU - Alliance, with which I can provide you with different types of resources. I'm also a good-humored and respectful friend.

I'll provide you with:

- Gold for Skills/Bags/Mounts/Training/Glyphs and I will also provide you with an amount of 1000 gold so that you can spend it as you please. I'm also willing to offer you more depending on how well and how many characters we level up to 80.
    - A level 25 Guild so that we can enjoy its Perks.
    - I'm willing to level as many characters to level 80 as possible/as you'd like (5-6 would be my ideal).
    - My experience and knowledge and activity within World of Wacraft.
    - My ability to chat through Skype/Teamspeak/Ventrilo.

I expect you:

- To provide your own CD Keys and playtime.
    - To be a reliable and reasonable person that I can have a fun time with.
    - To be active and be willing to level up characters in a steady way.

We could also engage in leveling in different servers after having estabilished our goals in Sylvanas - EU Alliance, such as Outland - EU Alliance. PM me if you are interested in this or need additional information.

Thank you for your time and hope to talk with you soon.
    Last edited by mmocd5f2299a6a; 2011-07-17 at 11:48 AM.

I'm willing to use Scroll of resurrection on anyone, or recruit them.

With recruiting you must provide all your keys and be able to play. I can provide gold for stuff and a level 25 guild. I've very experienced with this game. Message me.

This is for US.
    Last edited by Liax; 2011-07-03 at 12:54 AM.

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is actually doable or not, but I would like to trade my US veteran's key for an EU key. If it can be done and you're interested in making the trade, PM me on here. Also, to the person who trades me, if you're looking to RAF, I may be interested in being recruited with the key if we can work out times. Likewise, I may be able to recruit you to my server as well, US Bronzebeard.

I'm looking for someone to recruit. I am currently alliance on the Stormrage and Hellscream servers, but I am really willing to level on any server / faction of your choice as long as you don't mind not having extra money along the way. (Which I will still help you out with the money I earn on my character we level if there is ever a time it is needed.) I am currently a college student that is back home for the summer so I literally can me on 24 hours a day 7 days a week as I have really nothing else to do. We can level as many characters as you want to 80, and I would be more than happy to continue the leveling process all the way to 85 with you if you would like. I just ask that for the first characters you are able to be online a decent amount of time because I would like to get the first ones leveled up ASAP. I have plenty of experience leveling characters on both factions so it shouldn't be a long process. After the first characters we can treat the next ones like alts if you wish and only play them during free time. It's all up to you. Just PM me if you are interested and we can discuss specifics!

PST for scrolls of resurrection! US only

Deleted
    Scrolls of Res available for EU only ! PM me

Deleted
    I'm willing to use Scroll of resurrection on anyone EU

PM Me.

Looking to recruit someone on Area 52 Horde.

Will provide

*Bags
    *Gold for training/mounttraining[epicflying] and free 1k to get you off your feet.
    *level 25 guild perks
    *Vent/Mumble

Will require from you
    *TO buy Wrath CDkey and the Vanilla CDKEY
    *Be able to play alot durring this time
    *Not be retarded.
    *Level 1-2 toons to 80

PM me and we can work somthing out

Looking to recruit someone to US-Tortheldrin Horde

I provide
    - Frostweave bags for each character
    - 5K gold for each character
    - Leveling 25 guild for leveling perks
    - Another 5K per character once it reaches level 80

You Provide
    - Vanilla and Wrath key
    - Time to level at least two toons
    - Grant free levels once one lvl 80 is reached

PM me for more info or if you have any questions

Looking to recruit someone,

Server: Elune-US (Horde or Alliance)
    Times: Most weekends, Weekly (1pm EST(sometimes earlier) - 9PM EST) *a few days next week will be iffy*

What I'll provide:
    - Gold for training, mounts, bags, etc.
    - Lvl25 guild
    - A rather large knowledge of the game
    - RAF experience
    - Will to level several characters to 60-80(depending on what expansions you get, if any)

What you'll provide:
    - Game key(s)
    - Game time
    - Time and focus to level up 1(+) character to 60+ with me

Things to know before contacting me:
    - Times change and real life happens, so nothing is set in stone. This applies to both the recruiter and recruited.
    - I have all the tank classes past the RAF bonus criteria so I will not be rolling a tank
    - I do not have a second account to run us through dungeons

If you're interested PM me on MMO-C. Once contacted and a plan is setup I would like to communicate via e-mail.

Im looking for someone to RaF me, and after that - level with me.
    I look for someone that has little to no life, meaning we can level 3-4 characters within a very short time, from dawn to dusk
    I am very experianced player, i was in top50 pve guild and had a 2,3k 3v3 rating as a holy paladin, so please, know how to play

only way to contact me - deviancee@gmail.com

Ah, we will level on some EU server on horde side, preferably blade's edge or some that has ~~top 500 guild to start with
    Last edited by deviancee; 2011-07-03 at 11:51 PM.

Thumbs up Looking to be recruited!

Found already thanks!
    Last edited by kinemglavi; 2011-07-04 at 03:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to recruit for my friend.

Looking to level on Blackrock-US Horde only

Goals:
    - Leveling a minimum of 2 characters to 80, will level more than that tho if you want.
    - Have fun.

We can provide:
    - Gold for skills, bags, mount training (excluding epic flying)
    - Dungeon runs from a lvl 85 if needed (I'm making this for my friend and I also have RaF atm we can level in a group of 4 and spam dungeons alternatively)
    - Skilled players in which to level quickly and effectively with
    - Availability to play most days of the week

What you need to provide:
    - All your own CD keys
    - Must atleast pay for 1 month of game time before 7/11/11 (can explain reason if needed but it's probably obvious to most)

Note: People have real lives and we both understand that if not able to play on a certain day/time will let you know and reasoning why. Don't waste our time and we wont waste yours.

If you're interested PM me here and we can discuss any details/questions. TY

LF Aussies/ Asians or US (night) people for RAF.

I have a toon on Tich/Blackrock. I can do either of those servers.

If on those servers I can provide:
    Level 25 guild
    Gold for repairs, bags and gold for skills

You provide:
    Wow CD keys,
    And wow subscription fees.

OR:
    I'm happy to make a new account on BR/TICH or any O server.

You provide:
    Gold for repairs
    1 month subs - or at least until you want to stop RAF

I provide:
    I'll buy wow vanilla for my new account

I have skype, vent mumble.

Am looking to do this from this Friday-> 8th

Looking for a casual weekend raiding guild - pref AU times for working people><