Alliance, Would like a scroll please.

I plan to purchase game time tonight as well

PM me for a Scroll of Rez...Have 2 to give out today. This is only for US realms.

Willing to give out a Scroll of Ressurection to US Alliance on
    US-Tichondrius
    US-Khadgar
    Send me a PM if interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can send out scroll if anyone needs it, playing on US-Area 52

I am an alliance on Aman'thul looking to give out a scroll. My only condition is you must be planning to purchase game-time relatively soon.

Edit: PM me please!
    Last edited by Ragehammer; 2012-03-07 at 03:30 AM.

Willing to give out some scrolls, I play alliance on hellscream US. Please be willing to buy gametime lol

I can't PM anything until I get 10 posts ... I'll go find a couple other topics to post on then come back. Sec!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓
    Greetings!
    I have a scroll available to any lucky person wanting one. Just send me a message. Any server, any faction.

Let me be the first to welcome you back to Azeroth,
    Illidarian The Gnome

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓
    Last edited by imperialcruzer; 2012-03-07 at 03:44 AM.

Willing to give out scrolls to anyone on a US realm. Will also create a level 1 on a realm you would like to transfer too. PST*

Hi, im looking for someone who wants a scroll, and can pay for 30 days so i get the mount, if u do not have cata, i can buy for you also, EU REALMS ONLY, PM ME.

Looking for a SoR. *I already have a game card to use and am currently downloading the game. *I play on Turalyon-US Horde and do not plan on switching servers unless this new feature allows us to transfer all of our characters as I don't want to give up what I already have.*

85 Paladin,*84 Warlock,*70 Hunter,*70 Priest (with Atiesh) and numerous other lower level chars (probably going to boost the druid)

Pleas PM me if interested probably won't check back until WoW is done downloading

Looking to send out scrolls. I play on Draka (US) Horde. PM me with your IGN and realm and I'll send you one. Please pay for the month afterwards, nobody wins if you don't. Thank you!*

Pm me in game and i can send some SOR your way US-Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Bavlet View Post
    Hi, im looking for someone who wants a scroll, and can pay for 30 days so i get the mount, if u do not have cata, i can buy for you also, EU REALMS ONLY, PM ME.
    They get a free cata upgrade. No need to buy another one.

Lf SoR partner pm me ill get back to you in a few hours, just need to get hom

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Changed up the message in a repost. This post doesn't exist!
    Last edited by Paragon; 2012-03-09 at 08:01 PM.

Looking to send out scroll also. I play horde on US Illidan, PM me with IGN and realm. and please pay for month after.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Azurenys; 2013-04-29 at 12:31 AM.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for some one to use Scroll of Resurrection on me I got a US account please PM for my email. Thanks!

PM me if you need a Scroll of Resurrection I'll also make a toon on any realm/faction you would like to transfer to.