Offering SoR scrolls in EU, realm Zenedar. PM me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maximerat View Post
    Would like an SoR on my EU account. Can't send any PMs. If you send your email in a PM to me I will reply with mine so you can send it.
    Would like to help you out, but cant send any PM's yet. PM me when you can, and i will when I can too haha

I have all mine to give out on US, just send me a PM.

Looking to send a Scroll for the US servers. PM me your email address. AM going to be on for a bit so I should send one immediately. If you can't PM leave me a message on the forums asking me to PM you. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!

P.S If you are sending me a PM make sure you do not send one to anyone else as I do not want to get screwed up and lose my invite to someone that already has another invite.

Looking for someone to give a scroll to, PM me your email address. *Horde US Nathrezim

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Offering scrolls in EU WoW, Drop me a PM if you want one.

You'll get:

- One character boosted to level 80.
    - Free character transfer & faction change.
    - Free upgrade to Full Cataclysm Expansion.
    - 7 Days of Free Game Time.

Offering a scroll on any US server, PM me if interested

10+ Year Old Account
    Can give SoR for Silver Hand or Runetotem both US. Please PM me.

Still on the table if anyone is interested. Silver Hand has one of the best pug raiding setups going if that is something people like to do.

Looking for a SOR on Burning Blade US server - or another higher population server (US) - Will pay for the 30 days of subscription in return for some gold. *PM offers. *

Offering SoR Scrolls in EU, Realm Lothar (German).
    Just PM me with Charname and Server and I will send one as soon as possible.

hey guys i got some scrolls i can send out and can talk to my guildys and they could prob help out to. we play on US-illidan, server is active, has a great AH, and there are always pugs in trade for things including RBGs, and full DS clears, so always something to do. we would love to have some new faces in guild to hang with hit me up at demiseguild(at)gmail(dot)com and we can talk looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Deleted
    Looking to give EU SoR on Darkspear realm. You will get an spot as social in the number 1 guild in realm and i will pay you 10k to get started

Looking for a SoR On a Good US server Pm me*

Last edited by khromix; 2012-03-07 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, I can offer a SoR on any EU Realm, but if you want a bonus, I can SoR you to Outland EU, where I can supply you with gold, a guild, bags etc.. just PM me,and I *will give you my email, thanks

Looking for EU SoR on a good realm Pm me*

Scrolls for EU, pm me!

1 SoR left, I play on Tichondrius-US. PM if you are interested.

Scroll for EU. PM me.
    I play on Sunstrider.

EU SoR needed PM me pls

Deleted
    Alright,what i'm looking for is a SoC to a balanced EU PVP server-and a small gift of gold to help me get started.
    I'm going to get a pre-paid game card right now;pm me and i'll get to you as soon as i'm back.