Deleted
    Giving scroll of resurection to a EU player on any realm you want. PM me your e-mail adress, realm and faction + char name. Please be serious if you request one and subscribe so I can get my prize too.

SCROLL OF RESSURECTION EUROPE !

What u need to do ?

- send me your email address
    - send what realm you play on ( i make a character on that realm to send the sroll from )
    - send what faction you play horde or alliance
    - send what region you play on US or EU

What you get:

- 1 character instant to level 80 ( including level 80 gear and all ) !
    - 1 free faction change !
    - 1 free realm transfer !

Write a PM if you want the scroll.

If you go to Stormscale Europe you get a free spot in my guild as a social.

Best regards - Gely

Deleted

SoR available for Runetotem-EU (alliance) - or can make an alt on any other realm you prefer. If you choose Runetotem I will give you 10k as soon as I get the mount. PM me the name and realm of you existing character, or otherwise the email address associated with your battle.net account.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Looking to RECRUIT a FRIEND on Laughing Skull-US (Horde).
    I want an 85 Shaman on Laughing Skull, after that we can level on any realm you like.

I have gold on both realms to provide mounts, training etc for you.
    Level 20+ guilds on both realms.
    I'm available most times to level characters.
    I have a vent server and Skype, if you feel like talking.
    I will not be purchasing expansions for you, however I will provide a large gold payoff if you subscribe for 60 days (so I can get the Touring Rocket).

I am a knowledgeable, experienced player and I have done most of the quests on Horde side.

If you are interested, add me on Skype: aleck.black2 (include "RAF" in your message).

Also willing to resurrect people.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Maix. O_O Whoa.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Deleted
    could someone send me a EU scroll of resurrection please. my email is hawkins1995@live.co.uk i'll setup a subscription immediately for you to get the mount. thanks.

I have a SoR to send out in EU servers, any realm, send a PM with e-mail and realm that you want to go to and faction (if you want to change your realm that is).

Quote Originally Posted by hawkins1995 View Post
    could someone send me a EU scroll of resurrection please. my email is hawkins1995@live.co.uk i'll setup a subscription immediately for you to get the mount. thanks.
    sent , check you battle net account under scroll of resurrection -> Received Invitations

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neshek View Post
    sent , check you battle net account under scroll of resurrection -> Received Invitations
    i've just done what you said and it says i haven't been sent any scrolls : /

Quote Originally Posted by hawkins1995 View Post
    i've just done what you said and it says i haven't been sent any scrolls : /
    np, it might take some time because its via email, just check it once in a while welcome back.
    "Please allow 24-48 hours for your friend to receive the email"
    taken from the faq
    Last edited by neshek; 2012-03-11 at 07:19 PM.

Looking to give out SOR!
    US servers.

Need help when coming back?
    You will get an instant 1000g.
    You will also get an additional 10,000g when you get the 1 month and I get the mount.
    Also an invite to a level 25 guild and help with the game.
    3 SoR left, pm or email me bamfz@live.com

Deleted
    Still looking for SoR EU-OUTLAND-ALLIANCE. I will be subscribing after the 7 days so you will get mount, would like some gold to help me out. PM me

Have a couple SOR to use, PM me and I will hook you up. If you have a specific realm you want to transfer to, let me know!

Looking to give out the SOR. Stormrage-US Alliance.
    Get a spot in a level 25 guild, a good amount of gold, and I shall help you when you need it
    Just PM me and I shall send it.
    Last edited by Melkandor; 2012-03-11 at 07:51 PM.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    North Western England, Furness Peninsulas
    I have a Scroll of Resurrection to give out. Twisting Nether - EU Horde

I can make a char on your server if you want though so its not limited to TN, just pm me with your e-mail and char name.
    "You have no idea what you don't know."

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to send my 2 scrolls for the day, US. I will make a character on any server/faction you want to transfer to, just PM me with your information!
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have two scrolls i can send to someone. Preferably for a re-sub, but happy to help you get a free week too.

eu
    Last edited by mea; 2012-03-11 at 08:27 PM.

Deleted
    I have a scroll to send out, preferably to someone who will re-sub. Pm with your email. *EU*

Deleted
    Got my 2 scrolls for the day, I can make a character/faction on any realm you want.
    Feel free to PM me your battle.net email and I'll send the scroll right away!