10+ Year Old Account
    Sending Scrolls US-Black Dragonflight. Referring on server of your choice. Send PM.

Sending out EU SoR(s). PM me with what server + faction you want to be SoR'd on and your battle.net account email . If your post count is too low for pm'ing, you can mail it to: removed

Outta scrolls for today
    Last edited by Zaraek; 2012-04-19 at 04:27 PM.

Online Now
    Sending out US Server Scrolls.

Able to send out scrolls from:
    Arthas Horde (Pvp)
    Kil'jaeden Horde (Pvp)
    Illidan Horde (Pvp)
    Ysondre Horde (Pvp)
    The Scryers (RP)

Be sure to PM me with your real ID and ill get it sent out to you right away. Serious PM's only please as I would really love to get the spectral wind rider. Will also make an alt on the server of your choice if you do not wish to transfer to any of those realms.

Deleted
    Sending scrolls from Silvermoon EU
    Ill help you level and support your professions and gearing up.

Send me a Private Message with your email, or the Name and Realm of an old toon of yours.

Ill be online all day long!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sending scroll or ressurection from Ahn'Qiraj EU!

Send me a PM if interested!
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Hey guys, longtime reader and first time poster here. Im looking for a SOR, but I cant pm, since i dont have enough posts yet. So, if anyone can send a scroll, please reply to this post with your email, so that I can contact you. I play on eu servers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbringer7 View Post
    Hey guys, longtime reader and first time poster here. Im looking for a SOR, but I cant pm, since i dont have enough posts yet. So, if anyone can send a scroll, please reply to this post with your email, so that I can contact you. I play on eu servers
    dekadez@telenet.be

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbringer7 View Post
    watman (at) gmail.com - I can send off from Sylvanas (alliance) and Alonsus (both H and A) even now, or from any realm/faction later today...

Howdy all,

I'm willing to be recruited for RAF for any decently populated US PVP realm! Horde or Ally doesn't matter, but I would probably prefer Horde.

I will buy the game keys and play time. You provide in game services/necessities. I'm looking to get AT LEAST a good 4-5 characters to 80. I'm also generally awesome and currently have pretty open availability (pretty open as in I just quit both my jobs open.)

Some form of live communication will also be necessary, and I would prefer someone 18-25ish (I'm 21). I'm chill/humorous/up for all adventures/laidback, but still decent and a (generally) serious player.

Send me a PM if you're interested along with any perks you would be willing to provide (gold/bags/etc). Please include information such as Server, Faction, your availability, how many alts you would want to grind and favorite animal. I'm wanting to get started today, though I might fall back asleep for a few hours here soon...

Sending Out EU SoR and RAF invites
    Contact me at P.M. or at Mail me, Email: They.yoyo@gmail.com
    All realms allowed to ask just send me your Battle.net Email and Realm that you would like to play on!

Also Include if you want to recive a Horde/Alliance Invitation.

Deleted
    Looking To Be Recruited
    EU - Ravencrest - Alliance

Im 16 year old. I'm from Finland. I speak Finnish, Russian, English. Im playing everyday after school to night (Around 10 hours / day).
    I have sold my 2 two accounts. I have leveled in whole my life maybe 6-8 x 85.

Please contact me tell me what you can offer for me etc

Email is : Razermaus@yandex.ru
    Steam : Pehmo69

Thanks!

GIVING OUT 2xSOR WITH BONUS 1 MONTH PLAY TIME

I can send out a Scroll to an eligible account from any US realm you want, from Alliance or Horde. Once you have accepted the scroll contact me to confirm and I will purchase 1 month of game time online and gift it to you, to be applied to the resurrected account immediately. I really want those 2 mounts ASAP and so I'm willing to pay for that month for you

I will only be giving away TWO of these so get in fast. Contact me via PM, send me your email address and I will send the Scroll ASAP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hilde404 View Post
    Howdy all,

I'm willing to be recruited for RAF for any decently populated US PVP realm! Horde or Ally doesn't matter, but I would probably prefer Horde.

I will buy the game keys and play time. You provide in game services/necessities. I'm looking to get AT LEAST a good 4-5 characters to 80. I'm also generally awesome and currently have pretty open availability (pretty open as in I just quit both my jobs open.)

Some form of live communication will also be necessary, and I would prefer someone 18-25ish (I'm 21). I'm chill/humorous/up for all adventures/laidback, but still decent and a (generally) serious player.

Send me a PM if you're interested along with any perks you would be willing to provide (gold/bags/etc). Please include information such as Server, Faction, your availability, how many alts you would want to grind and favorite animal. I'm wanting to get started today, though I might fall back asleep for a few hours here soon...
    I like your name

Sending Out EU SoR and RAF invites
    Contact me at P.M. or at Mail, Email: They.yoyo@gmail.com
    All realms allowed to ask just send me your Battle.net Email and Realm that you would like to play on!

Also Include if you want to recive a Horde/Alliance Invitation.

P.S. Please DO NOT replay me on the forum thread only on P.M or Email me
    Last edited by They; 2012-04-22 at 04:33 PM.

I have SoR or RaF available. I have characters on US Trollbane (Both Horde and Alliance). PM me if interested or email at sknutson0622 at hotmail dot com (sorry wouldnt let me post my email in regular format.). Please do not email me for anything other than SoR or RaF requests because they will be deleted.

Sending Out US SoR and RAF invites to: US Illidan, US Vek'Nilash (Horde)
    Contact me by P.M. or Email: austingcarr@gmail.com

Deleted
    Offering EU SoRs any realm or faction - PM me your details

Also looking for new EU RaF partner
    You will buy your own CD keys / gametime!
    I am looking to level multiple characters in a short space of time
    I am very active, play for 8-10 hours most days
    I'm not able to roll on Kazzak, Hellfire or Ragnaros EU due to having 10 characters on each of those realms already
    PM me for more info. Thanks

Willing to take a scroll on any server. PM me with an e-mail to contact you, as my account is new so I can't PM, and I'll get to you immediately

I can SoR you. I have characters on Trollbane US
    My account is new also so i also can't PM
    sknutson0622 at hotmail dot com
    Last edited by pheonix6220; 2012-04-19 at 05:26 PM.

Deleted
    Hello everyone,

I am playing on the EU servers, on Kazzak. I haven't had an active subscription for over 9 months, and I am eligible to get ressurected by a Scroll of Ressurection.

This means, your getting a FREE mount, of your choice (limited to Blizzards options).

Post your motivation, and why you think you should get this mount, the person with the best post will receive my battle.net ID to ressurect me and enjoy the mount.

Go on, I will tell who is the winner at GMT+1 23.30 (which is half an hour after this post).