Recruiting on Kel'Thuzad Alliance

What I Provide:

An intense amount of playtime.
    Bags and other necessary items.
    Gold for ground mounts and perhaps basic flying.
    Knowledge about the game and experience as a player of eight years.

What You Provide:

The game and the expansions.
    An intense amount of playtime.

Anything else is appreciate but not a requirement. I'm looking to level multiple toons to 80 as fast as possible. Therefore I'm looking for the unemployed, the school vacationer or the sabbatical persona. Please PM me with playtimes.

Best,

Majera

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    Hello!

I'm a former top tier raider with vast experience of world firsts during vanilla to early wotlk. I stopped caring about my beloved WoW when Arthas wasn't as badass as I liked him to be (he was basically the pinnacle of the lore for me).
    I don't know anything about raiding today or SoR, but I have a lot of time on my hands now and I'm thinking about making a return as a casual to explore and relive.

So any hints on what I should do would be much appreciated. I live in Sweden and have a few chars on wotlk max level (whatever that was, 80?). It would be sorta cool I guess to play a bit with someone of experience and maturity.

No pandarens allowed.

Thanks3
    Sorry about the confusion. I am now officially looking for someone to send me a SoR in EU.

Thank you!

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll be on the US server: Kel'Thuzad and on the Alliance faction.
    I'll also be rolling a Priest or Shaman so I can go heals for faster queues if needed.

What I will do:
    - 5,000 gold
    - I'll pay for some of your expenses.
    - My time plus get to know the game a little faster. PvP and PvE.
    - Fast leveling.

About me:
    I'm 17 year old High School student.
    Pretty hardcore gamer.
    I live in Michigan so my timezone is EST. Usually on between 3 - 10 P.M.

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself, buy the game expansions and buy game time.

Skype ID: PossibleTango
    Last edited by PossibleTango; 2013-05-11 at 08:16 PM.

Looking to recruit someone, i'm willing to pay for all in game needs, i play on US server, pacific time. i want to level multiple toons. you have to pay for the game! message me at skype, tanner.shuford

Hi, im looking to recruit someone on EU. All i ask is that your dedicated and can play alot. Prefer someone in the 19-25 range so we can hopefully chat and have stuff in common but not a deal breaker. I would like to roll some toons on Sylvanas Horde however with the new CRZ system you can level toons on whichever realm you want. I want a few Horde toons but can make some Alliance toons also. REMEMBER: CAN BE ON ANY REALM.

I ask that you pay for your own games and time. If you only want to play for a month that is fine, im not in this for the mount as i have it already.

IF WE GET TO 80 AND YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CONTINUING LEVELING, I WOULD BE WILLING TO BUY CATA FOR YOU. However you must buy your own MoP etc.

I have done RaF with multiple other people before, with both of us getting multiple 80s, i play a lot so always available to level.

Please PM me on here i check it on a regular basis, and we can chat or Skype at vishal.shah1305

Im look for a RAF partner... i have the battle . net account balance cards right now....so if anyone wants to recruit me....on a new account...... PM me....
    MUST BE DEDICATED... im ready to play all night tonight and get to lvl 50 tonight...... bring on the fun.... PM me

Quote Originally Posted by siblyx View Post
    My Raf post got deleted?
    Anyways

I am looking to recruit someone on US Realm - Kel'thuzad, I've been playing for some time now and wanting a warlock, warrior, along with a boomkin. I am willing to buy you guild heirlooms, provide bags and gold, also a level 25 pvp guild who will supply you with pvp blues if you're interested in pvp. What you must provide: your own gametime and keys. Please send me a PM here or add me on skype aidengrey, I am usually on skype 24/7 so that would be a better way to reach me.

I am available for hours most days, so this would be a good opportunity for someone who is looking to get back into the game and level a main character real quick. Or for someone looking to start on a new server. I also have Scrolls of Resurrection for anyone needing one.
    Still looking bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eleismental View Post
    Im look for a RAF partner... i have the battle . net account balance cards right now....so if anyone wants to recruit me....on a new account...... PM me....
    MUST BE DEDICATED... im ready to play all night tonight and get to lvl 50 tonight...... bring on the fun.... PM me
    Add me StevenFullCup on skype

Looking to recruit someone - any Horde US server. I'm on Illidan and can level as much as you like, whenever.

Hello! Looking to RAF in Oceanic time zone! GMT +8 on a oceanic/US realm

I will provide gold, bags, mounts and anything u need. I will also buy u a 30 day game time at the end. You will have to buy the game urself.
    Any servers can do because i am planning to transfer my main to another server, which means i will have gold and bags on any server of ur choice.

Skype id: lin56hk

10+ Year Old Account
    No longer looking(not that there was any response), no longer sending SoR either.
    Surrounded by idiots

Looking for SoR.

yesplz1025 [at] gmail
    US

Quote Originally Posted by dbmx1000 View Post
    Looking for SoR.
    Sent you one.

Quote Originally Posted by siblyx View Post
    My Raf post got deleted?
    Anyways

I am looking to recruit someone on US Realm - Kel'thuzad, I've been playing for some time now and wanting a warlock, warrior, along with a boomkin. I am willing to buy you guild heirlooms, provide bags and gold, also a level 25 pvp guild who will supply you with pvp blues if you're interested in pvp. What you must provide: your own gametime and keys. Please send me a PM here or add me on skype aidengrey, I am usually on skype 24/7 so that would be a better way to reach me.

I am available for hours most days, so this would be a good opportunity for someone who is looking to get back into the game and level a main character real quick. Or for someone looking to start on a new server. I also have Scrolls of Resurrection for anyone needing one.
    Still looking......

Looking for a SoR, my characters are on US-Killrogg, but I'm gonna transfer on to Stormrage (Alliance)

pm me for details

Deleted
    Hey there people with English as their mother tongue!

My first language is German and I'm looking for someone who plays WoW on EU Servers, is English, plays Horde, likes PvP and wants to learn a little bit of German.
    I thought we could speak about WoW or random topics in English or German on TS, Vent etc. while playing the game. We would both benefit from it as we both get to learn a little bit more about the other language.

pm me if you're interested

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to give SoR or RaF. Very active player

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for SoR, on Tichondrius would be nice, US
    ahawkseye91 {at} yahoo

Sor

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl1717 View Post
    Looking for SoR, on Tichondrius would be nice, US
    ahawkseye91 {at} yahoo

hh sent it