10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! I'm looking for someone to recruit me for RAF on a high pop US server, preferably on Tichondrius, Kil'jaeden, Mal'Ganis, or Illidan preferred.

What I provide:
    -Game keys
    -Large Knowledge of the game
    -Can play long shifts and anytime
    -Willing to level up multiple toons

What you provide
    -Gold
    -Bags
    -mounts
    -paying for misc expenses

About me:
    I am a 21 year old college student on summer break. I live in the central time zone. I used to be a hardcore raider late wotlk and all of cata. Had to stop playing at start of mop. Looking to level up toons on a new account.

If interested or need more info send a PM

I'm looking to start fresh on a new server (Proudmoore - US - Alliance), and it would be nice to recruit someone to speed up the leveling process since I really can't afford to waste $25 to transfer my BoA. A leveling partner would be a suitable alternative since playing alone sucks. I'll probably end up playing an ele/resto shaman.

Obviously, I am unable to provide gold/bags, but I am experienced and willing to help someone learn the ropes.

If you're interested in being recruited, send me a PM here or an email to zelran07@yahoo.com.
    If you're just looking for a leveling partner, send me a friend request in-game. My battletag is Mike#1610

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl1717 View Post
    Hello! I'm looking for someone to recruit me for RAF on a high pop US server, preferably on Tichondrius, Kil'jaeden, Mal'Ganis, or Illidan preferred.

What I provide:
    -Game keys
    -Large Knowledge of the game
    -Can play long shifts and anytime
    -Willing to level up multiple toons

What you provide
    -Gold
    -Bags
    -mounts
    -paying for misc expenses

About me:
    I am a 21 year old college student on summer break. I live in the central time zone. I used to be a hardcore raider late wotlk and all of cata. Had to stop playing at start of mop. Looking to level up toons on a new account.

If interested or need more info send a PM
    I cant PM but skype me at StevenFullCup. I think we would be perfect.

Deleted
    Sending out a SoR on any EU realm +30k gold for the mount when u pay the monthly fee
    SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION

I returned to WoW after a few month break.. 25yo / male
    So I LF someone who want to get a RAF invitation. I'd lvl up 2-3 character atleast. I'll give 15k gold to each of your characters what you lvl up with me. Be an active player cause I dont want to spend months with lvling. I can play anytime!!!

What you should provide:
    -You buy the game for yourself and you pay your montly fee
    -be an active player
    -you bring the xp bonus

What I provide:
    -lots of gold
    -experience in lvling
    -awesome company

(IF you chose from those realms what I recommend then
    -Friends of mine who will boost us in instances for faster lvling

If you want to be the one who want to send the RAF invitation (for mount or some other reason) Im open minded to play on a brand new account with you if you provide the game up to Cataclysm (I got a unused Panda key)
    In this case you provide the cd keys up to Cata, you'll get the mount and I still give you the 15k gold/lvled character
    If you want more gold for the Cata account keys im willing to pay a reasonable price for it.
    But keep in mind I want a leveling partner so pls dont quit after 2 day, thanks.

More info in PM!

Deleted
    So I'm looking to get a monk up, and a warrior to 80. Possible even a rogue. I'd like to RaF someone to level these chars with. I'll post the details below

-Horde server Vek'Nilash ( medium populated, PvE server )

-I can provide 1k gold at the start, I'm not rich unfortunately. I'll help you get more gold if you need it.

-You must buy the game + expansions & gametime.

-I'm a friendly, chill and relaxed leveling partner to play with. I will help out where help is needed.

-I'm VERY active. So I'm looking for someone with atleast 4 hours ish per day. Afternoons and/or evenings.

So if there's anyone interested in maybe returning to WoW, contact me on skype or msn and I'll recruit you. Looking to start ASAP. Will record the whole process aswell, partnered youtuber here ! Cheers,

-Cynic.

Edit: forgot to leave details ; msn : rodeflik2020 at msn dot com ( cant post "links" yet ) or skype ; rancidrode

15+ Year Old Account
    Hello ladies and gentlemen,
    im looking for someone, who can offer scroll of resurrection on EU server Drakthul for account spajdr at centrum dot cz

Thanks in advance!
    spajdr

Need SOR. frroemisch (at) gmail

Quote Originally Posted by roemisch1 View Post
    Need SOR. frroemisch (at) gmail
    Sent.

10char

Hello, I am looking to recruit someone to the World of Warcraft!
    What I will provide for you:
    -Gold
    -Bags
    About me:
    -Looking for a casual leveling partner
    -Have gold and level 90s on a wide range of realms
    What I want from this:
    -Multiple characters leveled*
    Email me with questions, comments, concerns, whatever you want!
    Email: joe729_rivera at att dot net

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll be on the US server: Kel'Thuzad and on the Alliance faction.
    I'll also be rolling a Warlock.

What I will provide:
    - 5,000 gold
    - I'll pay for some of your expenses.
    - My time plus get to know the game a little faster. PvP and PvE.
    - Fast leveling.

About me:
    I'm 17 year old High School student.
    Pretty hardcore gamer.
    I live in Michigan so my timezone is EST. Usually on between 3 - 10 P.M.

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself, buy the game expansions and buy game time.
    I'm not really doing this to level but to make a good online friend so I someone that will stay a while.

Skype ID: PossibleTango
    Last edited by PossibleTango; 2013-05-19 at 04:52 PM.

Looking for a leveling partner. Getting a fresh start on a US. East Coast Server. Horde.

Need someone who is willing to play long sessions. We will start from scratch.

Looking to recruit someone on any US server (Alliance preferred).

If on Sargeras Alliance I can provide bags, gold, guild etc though. You provide your own battlechest keys and additional playtime.

Wanting to grind 2-3 level 80s quickly through dungeons (talking 10-12+ hours a day, I have lots of free time).

Either pm or Skype: flaringwow

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll be on the US server: Kel'Thuzad and on the Alliance faction.

What I will provide:
    - 5,000 gold
    - Fast leveling.

About me:
    Pretty hardcore gamer.

What you provide:
    I'm not really doing this to level but to make a good online friend so I someone that will stay a while.

hi, I play on Illidan, have a few 90s and am looking to recruit. Can provide gold, you interested? provide email if so

Quote Originally Posted by zvezper View Post
    i need SOR send at ufcboxerchuy@live.com
    sent email

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone to EU - Stormscale Horde. Aiming to level up atleast 3 characters, more if you wish. I've been playing WoW since early cataclysm, and done RaF leveling several times since then. I currently live in sweden, gmt +2 and im looking for someone in the same timezone. I will provide you with a month of gametime as fast as we reach level 80 on the first characters. Besides that, I will pay for all your needs: bags, mounts & flying(including the level 70 epic flying) as we go. If you're intrested or want to discuss something, feel free to add my skype: alexanderzachrison

Looking for SOR pm for email account.

Deleted
    Looking for someone I can give a scroll of Resurrection or to recruit, i play on EU and will play on any server.

What I will provide:
    - 5,000 gold
    - Fast leveling.

About me:
    Pretty hardcore gamer.

What you provide: