Found a partner.
    Last edited by Tamda; 2013-06-13 at 04:45 AM.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

I'm looking to send a scroll of resurrection. I still haven't gotten to yet cuz the same people on here keep sending them. If you need a scroll please accept mine. Please tell me your email and make sure to accept my scroll. I will be sending from a toon on exodar server. If you need a US scroll of resurrection please tell me on here what your email is and please accept my scroll. after you post your email i will send one then post on here so you know what toon i used so u can accept mine.please help a girl out.

I am looking for someone who wants to do RAF with me on Sargeras US Alliance. I already have 4 accounts so now for a change I am looking for someone who wants a couple extra 80s on a new account. Not strict about play times, any time is good for me. Dont have to play every day but a couple days for a few hours would be great. If you dont already have a toon on this server I will help you start out with some gold. If anyone is interested please send me private message on here Thanks

I provide:
    Flexable playtime hours
    A Friendly player.
    1 month Gametime for you after you purchase the complete game, expansions + your first months game time.

You Provide:
    Expansions for yourself
    First month game time
    Last edited by Cranberry; 2013-06-11 at 03:49 AM.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone On EU! Twisting Nether Horde.

I will provide:
    Quick Leveling,
    Lots of playtime 6-9 hours
    Very friendly
    280% Flying when we ding 80, aswell as 2k to get you started
    Bags ect

I will also provide a MoP key, as I have a spare!

You will provide:
    Battle Chest & Cata
    Wanting to level 1-3 80's or even more if you wanted!

Contact me on Skype: Haffiebhoy
    Or you can pm me in game FlaiR#2551

Going to buy a new account to start playing the game again some time this week, and would like to find someone to RAF with

- I'll active 12+ hours a day, would prefer someone who wants to play from the afternoon/evening and throughout the night
    - EU REALMS (Im from the uk)
    - Im upgrading straight to MoP, you don't have to buy anything
    - I'd prefer to play with someone with a main on the server we roll on, and be helped out with some bags, gold for flying, etc

I want to do at least two level 80s extremely fast, after that I don't mind what happens. I also want to play on a fairly high pop realm such as Frostmane ally or Draenor horde (Good pve progression is pretty important to me when picking the server)
    I have no interest in playing on Outland.

If you have interest in playing with me, write back here or leave your B-Tag. I can't PM on the site yet.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

Brentwow94:

I'm a 27 year old guy that's in college and works, but recently picked up this game after a few years break. I'm not new to the game by any means, and used to be a big raider back in the day before I stopped playing (I managed to kill lich king and stopped shortly before cataclysm came out). I have many characters, but sadly spread out on servers. My main is currently a 80 resto sham (alliance) on Bloodscalp that I'd like to continue since it's the character I've put most of my time into and the style of play I enjoy most. I am not opposed to doing a server transfer or faction change, and especially now that the last day for the 50% off sale is today. I have not played any of the new stuff, but would like to find someone that can show me the ropes for all the new stuff I've missed over the years and level with me to 90. I do not plan to be a hardcore raider like I was in the past, but be more casual and take advantage of the raid finder or may just concentrate on 10 mans or something. The main reason being RL stuff, but I do like to play at night for a couple hours and on weekends (I'm on eastern time).

If you think you'd like to help me out on this let me know. If you happen to have some questions or anything, my battletag is confucius#1486

Deleted
    Hello, Im looking for SoR from someone whos playing on Sylvanas Eu alliance. p(dot)czapor(at)gmail(dot)com.
    Last edited by mmoc644b058990; 2013-06-12 at 04:18 PM.

May someone send me a SOR to : hamlanboy(at)hotmail(dot)com . thanks !

Deleted
    Hello beautiful people,i would be thankful if someone could send me a SOR to jimyoyolol(at)hotmail(dot)com
    kisses and hugs <3

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Stormscale EU << only people that are 100% dedicated to level some characters fast>>

I'll provide you with gold, enchants, mats, bags, guild, and last but not least, my own free time.
    Contact me only if you are willing to provide the expansions for yourself and dedicate quite some time to leveling.

Pm me or skype at cr15ti_1503

Deleted
    Looking for a recruit for Ravencrest EU - Alliance. The realm is one of the best, very populated and alliance dominated.

I will:
    Queue only with healers, which makes the dungeon queue faster, and removes the possibility of having a retarded healer
    Invite you to my guild, since I am the guild master, which also happens to be huge (1000 members with 300 90s)
    Level with you very fast, like 1-80 for a single day or two.
    Have to fill up 4 characters slots, and all of them will be healers. Those are druid/priest/monk/shammy
    Give you some gold as a start and buy you bags and flying skill
    Invite you to the future guild raid/rbg group if you prove to be good

I want:
    If it's possible, roll a tank. You get bonus points for that.
    No "omg dude level with me another 168 hours, 24 without sleep weren't enough". I will level whenever I want and however I want. I am usually playing the game so much that we can ding 1-80 in a day, so d/w.
    No poor people who can't provide the expansions for themselves. If you can't buy up to MoP don't even bother PMing me.
    Be with at least a little bit of skill. I want the dungeons to run fast. If you happen to be very skilled, I will level to 90 with you.
    No "give me 5k gold or I wont grant you the free levels". Do that and I cut you instantly. You are going to grant me the levels after every character we get to 80

Battletag: Fenek#2262

Looking for a possible leveling partner for the endless quests, etc.

I'm on CST time zone (-6) and usually play a couple hours per night and on the weekends..
    I'm most likely not looking to level up in a week or anything like that. Just casual leveling and having fun..

I would prefer to start from scratch and build up a character to eventually get to at least 80.
    Horde or Alliance does not matter, nor does the realm.. But would prefer a realm to where you can make use of your professions to make some gold.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

Deleted
    Hello!

Im looking to recruit someone who could play sometimes everyday but not to much. Maybe like 2 to 4 hours a day.
    We will be leveling on either EU-Stormscale (Horde) or EU-Silvermoon (Alliance). But we can level on both servers if wanted. I will provide with gold for mounts, bags etc. However you will provide with your own games and subscription time.

If you are intrested add me on skype: Nuxz123

Deleted
    Trying this for another time since the last two people from this thread bailed after a few days.

Looking to be referred on an EU server.

A bit about me:
    22 year old from Northern Ireland. I study architecture in university and have been playing WoW on and off since Lich King. However, I do not know a lot about the game only the basics and need someone to teach me everything I need to know about the mechanics etc.

What I'm looking for:
    A mature adult (20+) player.
    Someone who will not throw a hissy fit if I do something "wrong" I'm still learning.

As I have been screwed over the past 2 times I'm looking for someone who can buy the battle chest for me. If anyone is interested my Skype is theharassmentpanda

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone

I dont mind if you have never played the game before or if you have i will help you, i will give you gold if you need it and bags and all the required stuff to ensure you dont have difficulties with things, i would prefer if you played more or less alot.

We will aim to get 5 level 80's or more if you want to and i have a guild and everything so we can level faster, You can level whatever you like it is upto you i am not bothered.

I am a nice guy and do not mind what religion,race, background aslong as you are cool with me.

All that is require is that you add me on skype skivi-1 so that we can talk about it or add me in game skivi#2922

thank you

I WILL ALSO BUY CATA AND MOP FOR YOU AFTER WE HAVE LEVELED ATLEAST 5 80's !!
    Last edited by mmoc458d3ddab0; 2013-06-13 at 07:58 PM.

Willing to recruit someone to Zul'Jin PVE server or Darkspear horde if you want benifits. Willing to send SoR to people and also for RaF i will go on any server but the servers listed will get you stuff. I play on US servers so dont be EU please!