Deleted
    Looking to RAF someone. Add me on skype: vasile-marin

Looking to RAF someone. You pay for your own account. I have full Tank and Healer BoA. Horde-US only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to RAF on kil'jaeden Horde side to level another lock a DKand possibly a mage and others if you wish i currently raid 7:30pm-11:30pm (PDT) Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday so those are the only times i wouldn't be free to level other than that we can do as much leveling as you wish PM me on here if you are interested

ty

I'm looking for Recruit someone on EU - Frostmane!!

The server is NON-NEGOTIABLE but I will pay for your battlechest, and I may even pay for the others but we'll see how we get on with levelling.

I'll also provide you with bags and gold etc etc

We'll be starting right away, I want someone who has enough time to get the first 80 about a day. After that it's up to you how many chars we do.

PM me, or reply here. I'll be checking back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I'm looking for Recruit someone on EU - Frostmane!!

The server is NON-NEGOTIABLE but I will pay for your battlechest, and I may even pay for the others but we'll see how we get on with levelling.

I'll also provide you with bags and gold etc etc

We'll be starting right away, I want someone who has enough time to get the first 80 about a day. After that it's up to you how many chars we do.

PM me, or reply here. I'll be checking back.
    I sent you a PM

Deleted
    Still looking for someone that need a SoR Invitation, I am from Silvermoon-EU, one of the best Pve Alliance Realms with tons of extremely good raiding guilds with Lei Shen Heroic already down, If u play there I can provide you anything you need like gold,bags and leveling boosts or even level up with me a new character and if I get Spectral Gryphon like I am a mount collector I give you a present in-game my realm. Thanks in advance. Please PM Me with your mail so I can send the invite.

Looking for someone who plans to start playing on Tarren Mill-EU (horde side) or Draenor-EU (horde side aswell).

If youre willing to speed up youre leveling process i can help you out with starting heirlooms and some gold to help you through (flying, etc.). Gonna play a resto druid so you'll get super fast queues for dungeons. I spend a lot of time online (from 6-10 hours per day) so you have an opportunity to get to level 85 in 2 days or so (depends how much are you willing to play). Unfortunatly i cannot provide you with the game costs but im willing to help you out with anything i can ingame. If youre intereseted please PM me on here so we can discuss further details (im also availible for voice comm). Get maximum use of those 3 months RAF period boost and get plenty characters leveld up. Azeroth awaits.

Deleted
    Hello there. I have a frozen Cataclysm account and want to come back to the game. On the downside I dont have any money at all. Will anyone be willing to SOR me, but pay my MOP expansion pack? I'll pay my own game time. I'm willing to do anything game-wise to help him/her get the mount. EU side please. PM me or add me on SKYPE:xGab11

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to Raf someone to sargeras us alliance side. What you get is a lvling partner, full 16 slot bags, a bit of gold, and the knowledge that you helped a man down on his luck get a month of wow time.
    Butts

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on good EU Horde server with high population

PM ME!
    Last edited by mmoc16df425f95; 2013-07-02 at 08:59 PM.

I’m looking for a leveling buddy to take my mind off a couple of real life issues going on. I just parted ways with my real life girlfriend who was a major part of my life. We use to level, raid, pvp, mount farm, clear old raids…everything. So you can pretty much understand that logging into WoW and playing alone is depressing at the moment. I am in no way, shape or form looking for another girlfriend. So if your female reading this don’t think that. I am just looking for someone who understands my situation and want’s to have some fun. Add me in game if interested (Skullknight#1187).

-26yrs old
    -Can use skype, vent or mumble.
    -Please have heirloom leveling gear if possible (but it’s not a make or break).
    -Will play Alliance or Horde although I lean more towards Horde.
    -Also interested in Diablo 3 or Rift

Hey man ill do what ever you want i just wanna play WoW.....lol
    im on the computer 24/7 so i dont have a problem with that and i can level in what ever server and what ever faction
    if you still need someone im ready to go right now

Looking to recruit someone, Kil'Jaeden horde. Horde>Alliance server, PVP server with pretty good PVE progression, Would like to level a few toons. add my battletag on US servers. josh#11884 (I have all the time this summer to play, besides W/TH 10pm-2pm EST. (I'm on EST.) Not paying for your account. add me and we'll chat. Also looking to SoR someone. Will pay 2k per toon leveled to 80 with me, 10 characters in total.
    Last edited by Boottybounce; 2013-07-03 at 09:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can offer a SoR or a RaF, playing on Darksorrow/Nemesis, alliance.
    On Darksorrow got a lvl 25 guild, on Nemesis its a bit lower level.
    I raid most of the evening so id love to find a buddy to lvl with in the spare time in weekends, no particular rush, just lvl and laugh

Can offer as many SoR as you want tho, just ask
    PM for questions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaodandan View Post
    In my details sometimes I will relate only to the consequences of certain activities as the group of products, for example. It is vital that the reader knows convert the tide and apply information backwards, in this situation would be, purchasing products.The lifestyle of an index at the starting is elementary so we do not go insane. No doubt that you have slept so no handed me more about it: after a brief introduction of "mandatory" studying, first analyze microeconomic components and then we'll associations and complementation of these components to get the macroeconomy.The manual is formulated by pictures and diagrams that provide visual assistance to the details (surely there is some comic lover already hitting jumps for joy). All this stuff is developed by me or character is 100 % free on the net and I wish they regard my perform as I do any nonprofit. Which type of transaction you can use to buy on our site?We can agree to PayPal, Western Union, Moneybookers and Financial institution Exchange.
    WAT

on topic: Im still looking to be recruited on either EU-Burning Legion Horde or EU-Ragnaros Horde. I will buy keys and gametime myself. Want to start ASAP.

I've gotten someone
    Last edited by xnicnicx; 2013-07-04 at 02:30 AM.

i play on Tichondrius at all.I looking for someone that help me level my rogue.I will pay for my prepaid world of warcraft game cards.If your on a differnt server i will start a new toon.

So i hopeing someone will help me out.

pm me

i do have skype to.

i play Alliance and horde must be serious.
    Last edited by cmp; 2013-07-03 at 06:42 PM.

Veteran player (since vanilla) looking for someone refer me. will level alliance or horde, whichever one is greater on whatever server we play on. US servers. please provide heirlooms/bags/gold. have MoP, will pay for own gametime. lots of time to play.

edit : would prefer alliance
    Last edited by Jeff993; 2013-07-03 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff993 View Post
    Veteran player (since vanilla) looking for someone refer me. will level alliance or horde, whichever one is greater on whatever server we play on. US servers. please provide heirlooms/bags/gold. have MoP, will pay for own gametime. lots of time to play.

edit : would prefer alliance
    sure do you have skype?

pm'd you

/10 char

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking ! preferable level 25 guild