i am willing 2 Raf you Although i require ur email contact me through skype my name is coastercass or Pm me here on MMO Champion Also i am Australian

- - - Updated - - -

Also i am on the Realm Aman'Thul

Deleted
    I'm looking for someone to play with, I already own an account on EU so I cannot be RaF'ed, alternatively I can RaF you, but ultimately I'm just looking for someone to play with. Battletag: Maker#2567 Skype: Manpugbear
    Last edited by mmoc3bba620e0f; 2013-11-15 at 07:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sancti View Post
    Hi, I haven't played wow since early wrath of the lich king and I'm interested in starting over again, I can be recruited or recruit you whatever suits you best. I play on EU, prefer female player. Server does not matter for me at all

Im 18 years old, studying in university and train gym most of my free time, reply if you are interested.
    I can recruit you, I'm a student as well, I go to the gym a lot, we have some stuff in common

Quote Originally Posted by Nanonite98 View Post
    Looking to RECRUIT SOMEONE on Area 52 Horde

I will provide you with:
    -Enough gold to last you awhile
    -Experience from the game's launch
    -A lot of free time to get many characters as you wish to max
    -A level 25 guild for all perks in the game

What you need to provide:
    -Free time
    -Your own battlechest and gametime

You can message me here on mmo-champion or adding my battletag Nanonite98#1594
    Still looking

Quote Originally Posted by Dascuugen View Post
    i am willing 2 Raf you Although i require ur email contact me through skype my name is coastercass or Pm me here on MMO Champion Also i am Australian

- - - Updated - - -

Also i am on the Realm Aman'Thul
    cant reply to your pm cause i dont have enough posts, also cant post my email here because i dont have enough posts, pm me your email and ill send you mine

Recruiting someone on US Oceanic servers to play on Frostmourne (alliance)

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to raf someone. I play us mal'ganis horde. If you accept the raf and buy the time so that I will get the raf mount I'll give you 20k gold for your leveling/mount/etc.

message me here or add my btag hodant#1447

Quote Originally Posted by oxbear View Post
    Looking to Recruit RAF Friend

Please read about details below:

I will recruit you and we will level up together. I have been playing wow since it was in beta, took a long break before TBC and been playing constantly since Cataclysm. I mostly only play Horde. I can play alliance but i have less knowledge with the quests so it may take longer. I also did RAF with my gf a few years back and we got max level pretty quickly.

I can start fresh on a US server, or if you dont mind Oceanic - Barthilas i have all my toons there so i can provide support with bags, riding costs and Level 25 guild bonuses.

If you decide to choose a server other then Barthilas i wont be able to provide item support.

Please be at least 18 years or older.

Schedule Availability
    Monday - Thursday 12pm EST - 4PM EST or 12AM EST - 4 AM EST (this one better for AU or NZ players) (I can only do one of these time frames not both)
    Saturday and Sunday - Im available all weekend normally of course breaks for eating etc... Im not available on Sat and Sun at 4PM EST - 12AM EST so anytime before on after that.

These are not set schedules it is just my availability so if you dont want to play the entire time im online you dont have to. If you have times similar to these it might work out well, if you come early or later you can always work on other toons or crafting until im online.

I will buy you the Battle Chest
    You will have to buy game time and MOP if you want it.

If you are new i can provide tips, suggest addons for your UI etc. I will play a healer or Tank Class for quick dungeon queues (havent decided which yet it depends on your class and race that you choose). If you are interested please send me a PM we can talk on skype if needed.

Overall this will work best if you have a weird work schedule and are in America or if you are in Australia or NZ. I see quite a few americans on Barthilas.

Contact me if you have under 10 posts via email mthomson at gmail .com

Still looking

(EU SERVERS) i want to be recruited, the realm must be med pup with alot of raiding guilds or high pup realm, offer bags and gold for professions and mounts.

i can play from 18CET to 20CET so it is 2 hours everyday ( depanding on my studies and on you, we may play for more then 2hrs on somedays) and ofc i dont want somone who will start slacking after he gets the mount

PM me if you can provide what i said

Quote Originally Posted by Sorg View Post
    Hi guys, I'm looking for a recruitee ( EU ) to level at least two characters to 85 with.
    Any realm of your choosing, I'm fine with both horde or alliance.

What I do offer:

- friendly and fun guy to level with
    - bags and gold for riding/flying and some amount of start gold IF we - level on BLACKHAND-EU HORDE, a high pop realm
    - boosts through old raids/dungeons with my main for transmog gear if you have a particular set in mind

What I don't offer

- I won't be able to pay for battlechest/expacs/gametime
    - bags or gold on any server other than Blackhand-EU

Extra points if you can speak german, although I'm fine with english as well.
    I have skype or a teamspeak3 server we can talk on.
    I am generally unavailable on Wednesday, Thursday between 7-11pm and Sunday between 5-11pm, main tank duty
    I primarily would like to level via dungeon queuing and I'd level a Priest and a Warrior, meaning I can tank/heal.

Send me a PM here on the forums, if you are interested.
    I'd like to start on friday, if possible. If you are fine with waiting some time today and tomorrow, though, we can get started anytime you want.
    Still looking, if you can't yet write a PM here, drop me an e-mail at sorg@nabmp.de

Deleted
    R E C R U I T A F R I E N D I N V I T A T I O N S

40.000 gold provided by me (Excellent start for everyone which will cover all fees for mount training/bags/professions/enchants and everything else you need to get involved in the action once you reach 90)
    Tips from 8 years of experience including hardcore raiding and top PvP gaming.
    Dungeon boosting.

S E R V E R S:
    RAVENCREST EU ALLIANCE

SYLVANAS EU ALLIANCE

STORMSCALE EU HORDE

JAEDENAR EU HORDE

You will have to provide by yourself all activation keys and game time cards/subscription for 2 months.
    Contacts skype: Navyhanazor

Looking to recruit on US server

Any server

Plenty of time to play <o/

I'll get tank or healer for fast leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to RECRUIT SOMEONE on EU - DARKSORROW

I will provide:
    -Gold, bags
    -I wish to play in the weekends, or whenever i do not raid,i'd love to have 1/2 more char capped

-Time to level

PM for infos

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU Aerie Peak alliance or EU Silvermoon alliance battletag (venom#2323).

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Looking to RECRUIT SOMEONE on EU - DARKSORROW

I will provide:
    -Gold, bags
    -I wish to play in the weekends, or whenever i do not raid,i'd love to have 1/2 more char capped

-Time to level

PM for infos
    LOL GUYON! Recruit meeee <3 ahhaha

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example)).

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts)
    - 18 slot bags;
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though)
    - 5 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battletag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    BLACKROCK US

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on BLACKROCK US - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. BLACKROCK is a Horde dominated PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype or my Vent server for example)).

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts)
    - bags
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one
    - 7 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battletag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.
    Last edited by Keepwatukill; 2013-11-15 at 03:58 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit on STORMSCALE - EU - Horde

I will provide:
    Gold, bags
    A level 25 guild
    Some enchants
    Help with achievments

Your own battlechest and gametime

btag: sabrac#2849
    Last edited by mmoc158f86d329; 2013-11-15 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gattz View Post
    Looking to recruit [US]

Faction: You pick
    Realm: If horde Skullcrusher(reason provided below) If Alliance any

What ill Provide:
    Starting gold (1k) and 16 slot bags per toon only if we are on Skullcrusher or one of its connected realms
    My play times are very flexible from 12pm -9 pm EST just about every day. (Currently in between work seasons)
    Patience
    8 years play experience
    Ill be leveling toons that can tank or heal at the start so our queue times will be short

What you provide:
    your own battle chest +game time. MoP not needed
    Time to level as many toons as possible during these times
    Voice communication would be nice but not needed

Or will be recruited if you provide Account transfers for at least 1 toon, along with bags, gold and flying, etc. I will provide game and game time

Also can give a SoR out if you need/ want it

You can contact me here or ingame Djinn#1737
    still looking

looking for raf prtner for new mount. will help you level to 90 asap.

inj#1944
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP