Recruiting on US-Servers

Hi I play every weekday evenings and most of the weekends. I currently have Horde characters on the server Deathwing and Alliance characters on the server Korgath so I'm open to play any faction but I'd like to play on those servers. I'd like to possibly levels a couple of alts with someone. I can provide starting gold and bags.

I'm really just looking for someone to have fun with while leveling faster. No need to pay for 2 months after, i don't want the mounts or anything. I'm doing it mostly for leveling with someone and the bonus xp,

Send me a PM if you are interested.
    Last edited by vinki11; 2014-03-07 at 02:25 PM.

Im looking for somebody to pay for my battlechest+ mop if they recruit me.
    i will level a minimum of 3 level 85s on alliance side. -stormrage or sargeras is where i will be.
    after the 85s i will be making this my main account, since im tired of horde..so the mounts will be yours. send pm to me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery131 View Post
    Im looking for somebody to pay for my battlechest+ mop if they recruit me.
    i will level a minimum of 3 level 85s on alliance side. -stormrage or sargeras is where i will be.
    after the 85s i will be making this my main account, since im tired of horde..so the mounts will be yours. send pm to me if interested.
    Add me on skype so we can talk. Aray3094

Have a month of game time. Looking for a RaF partner to level ONE character on the realm Thrall US Horde! in 2 or 3 days! You must be either a tank or healer. I plan on leveling a DPS class. Once we hit 85 you can have the time card.. I bought it, planning on using it but I ended up getting a year for my birthday. Contact me through skype! Please add and message xcrackskinnyx if you are willing to do it.

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on Defias Brotherhood-EU, Alliance
    Available:
    -Weekdays: 1PM - 10PM
    -Weekends: all day long

What I provide: (Only available for DEFIAS BROTHERHOOD)

-Gold for riding
    -Bags
    -Experience in leveling

What you provide:
    -Battlechest and MoP (in case you want the boost on the isle)

Also if you want, after first toon on DEFIAS we'll choose a high pop realm EU for how many toons you like.
    I'll boost you in Timeless Isle for gear only once for full gear

Deleted
    Hoping to be recruited. Here's what I'm looking for:

- To be recruited after Thursday 13th March (the day my internet is installed).
    - To be recruited to EU, English speaking servers.
    - To be recruited by a fellow English player, or player based in England.
    - Somebody who can provide either Battlechest and MoP, or 2 months game time.
    - Somebody who can provide gold, boosts, etc etc.

What you can expect from me:

- A laid back player, I will stick around until all goals are accomplished.
    - Could manage 2-3 hours in the evening through the week then a little more on weekends to begin with.
    - I like the lore of the game, just the enormity of the universe. I'm not one of these who wants to no-life to endgame ASAP.
    - My main on my old account was a nelf/human hunter. I also had a max level alliance dk. I feel drawn to create a tauren sunwalker main!
    - I am a little weary of PvP gameplay as I never really got into that side of the game.
    - This will be my final attempt at getting back into WoW before WoD hits.

If interested then contact me on this thread and/or through PM and we can discuss it further. Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc6f3d822a0a; 2014-03-07 at 12:00 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:

10+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    7+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Expansions up to MoP for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to be recruited on any US Realm

I Provide 10+ hours playtime a day.
    Battle Chest + Expansion + Playtime

All I ask is to be leveled up to 70, and some in game gold for gear

The Battle Chest will be applied within seconds of being recruited, once I have reached level 70 the next expansion will be applied, once I have reached 80 the next will be applied so on and so forth and when we have reached the cap the two month play time will be added.

Skype - r dot kostan at outlook dot com

I am looking to recruit on any US Server -- no Game Time required!

I have recently done RaF (I was recruited) and leveled one set of characters up to 85 within a few days. Now I'm looking to do it again, as my partner has been sucked back to D3.

I'm looking to level one Alliance Hunter (Worgen) on any server of your choice. Once we hit 85, I would possibly be interested in another toon, just depends on how smoothly things go the first time.

I am not even asking you to purchase the 2 month's game time most people want for a mount, I just want to hit 85 so all you would need to do is buy through Cata and we are set.

If you choose Hyjal (my home server) I can offer to pay for your riding enough to allow you to get Northrend flying, and some bags. If you choose any other server, then you're on your own, but still saving the extra money from not being required to purchase time.

My available times are pretty late. I'm usually home and online by around 9-10 PST, and tend to stay up fairly late. I have raid a few nights a week, but can be available after as well. Weekends are hit and miss, but usually I have free time to spare.

If you're interested, either PM me here, or add me in-game: Saltair#1521.

Hello I'm Looking for a recruit a friend to lvl with I'm looking to get as many 85's as possible I can buy bags mounts etc. I would like to lvl on the realm Hyjal-horde You must provide the Battle chest and at least a 1 month card Add my skype if your interested: Agrothunder
    Thanks for your time Have a great day.

Looking for people around level 46-60 that currently paired with raf to spam dungeons
    we are 2 dps full boa at lvl 46 atm

add me on Skype conor.pursell because I can't find your skype

- - - Updated - - -

add me on Skype and I will do it conor.pursell

Deleted
    If anyone willing to start new account on ( EU - Chamber of aspects - ALLIANCE ) and level fast, let me know, i would like to have RAF.
    skype - ripl3y
    Omgitsandy#2823

I offer:
    Advice
    Online 5/6/7day over 14h a day ( quite fast leveling with raf bonus)
    Gold if nessesary
    Place in level 25 guild
    Gems/glyphs/ etc

Quote Originally Posted by jana View Post
    Looking to be recruited on any US Realm

I Provide 10+ hours playtime a day.
    Battle Chest + Expansion + Playtime

All I ask is to be leveled up to 70, and some in game gold for gear

The Battle Chest will be applied within seconds of being recruited, once I have reached level 70 the next expansion will be applied, once I have reached 80 the next will be applied so on and so forth and when we have reached the cap the two month play time will be added.

Skype - r dot kostan at outlook dot com
    I added you on skype to talk.

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:

10+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    7+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and MoP for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to Recruit on US Alliance - Zul'jin

What i provide:
    I have 2 90s and can provide whatever we need, like bags and such
    A ton of time to help us both level
    I will pay for all your mounts speeds up to and including 280%
    I am a GM of a lvl 25 guild and will invite you
    I am willing to level more than one toon if you would like to, but this isn't necessary

What you have to provide:
    Your time
    Battlechest

Please msg me if your interested! Looking to get started Asap
    Last edited by Harbenger; 2014-03-08 at 08:44 PM.

I am looking to recruit on any US Server -- no Game Time required!

I have recently done RaF (I was recruited) and leveled one set of characters up to 85 within a few days. Now I'm looking to do it again, as my partner has been sucked back to D3.

I'm looking to level one Alliance Hunter (Worgen) on any server of your choice. Once we hit 85, I would possibly be interested in another toon, just depends on how smoothly things go the first time.

I am not even asking you to purchase the 2 month's game time most people want for a mount, I just want to hit 85 so all you would need to do is buy through Cata and we are set.

If you choose Hyjal (my home server) I can offer to pay for your riding enough to allow you to get Northrend flying, and some bags. If you choose any other server, then you're on your own, but still saving the extra money from not being required to purchase time.

My available times are pretty late. I'm usually home and online by around 9-10 PST, and tend to stay up fairly late. I have raid a few nights a week, but can be available after as well. Weekends are hit and miss, but usually I have free time to spare.

If you're interested, either PM me here, or add me in-game: Saltair#1521.

Looking to recruit US... my spring break and I'm 24/7 /7 WoW because its awesome.

My email is taylorguy08@gmail.com if you want to talk more thanks

add my Skype and were in conor.pursell

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wintergreen View Post
    Hello, my name is Morgan and I'd like to find a partner for RAF to recruit me. Realm doesn't matter to me, but my main realm is US-Sargeras. I play heavily on the weekends, and on most weeknights. At the moment I have no level 90 characters. I have a chosen race and class for both Alliance and Horde, so whichever side you prefer, I'll go with. I try to be mature without being humorless, and I look forward to leveling with someone. Also, there's no pressure to be on all the time. Do what you like, thank you.
    hi add me on Skype conor.pursell

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asadsangabi View Post
    Hello, my name is Arman Asadsangabi and I have been playing world of warcraft for well over 6-7 years now. I am just getting back after a 3 month break and am tired of my main character. I just want to start fresh and get prepared for the release of Warlords of Draenor. I have decided to do recruit a friend. I have leveled countelss of characters to 90, but never on my own account (my brothers). I have Mists of Pandaria but all I need is the Battlechest and 2 months gametime (too fufill are whole 90 days raf). I can play all day almost everyday and on weekends I play all day and all night (no exaggeration). I can jump on the game whenver you need me too, just I have school on the weekdays but it is really early (when you wake up ill be home). Also, I am looking to level wherever, on any server, race, faction, and class. I really ask though that you are serious about this and want to get a lot or even ALL level 90s completed. Thanks man and please respond ASAP! Just please get back to me, I will also have acess too every single heirloom item at the moment in world of warcraft. So it is basically even faster leveling. I have done recruit a friend over 6 times in the past 2 years and I am familier will all leveling zones up to Mists of Pandaria where I am a little shady. But anyways, I can get to 85 with you within 10 hours if we use heirloom and you are serious. Email me back or text me at 615-400-8867 and we can discuss everything needed. I live in central time zone by the way.
    do not accept h will scam you like he did me

I would do this if I could afford it x.x Played back in TBC and looking to return