I'm looking to be RECRUITED

What I ask for

You to provide BattleChest or Pandaria.
    If I provide my own BattleChest it will be a few days before we can start
    Respect that I cannot play 24/7. I have a life and a job.
    That you have decent understanding of the game.
    I would prefer some kinda starting gold or something.
    Be willing to level with Dungeons.
    Would like 1 character on Area 52 and possibly Elune.

What I provide

Knowledge of the game, mostly. Some things I still probably could learn.
    I really only play Healers. I can play a Pally Tank and DPS. But mainly healers.
    My own game time.
    If we level on Area 52 I can provide my own gold for everything.
    Ease of leveling, I'm pretty laid back and pretty mature.

Because of my outside life I would have to give you a 'schedule' of sorts for the time you can expect me to play. I am Central Standard Time, so keep that in mind when contacting me.

If you're interested you can message me on Skype at Torilpenn
    Or email me at Torilpenn at Gmail dot com
    Battletag Alaanua#1628

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking to recruit someone and start leveling on US-Proudmoore alliance, starting fresh but have a ton of free time and full heirlooms by mail. Probably best ally server, great economy and always booming with stuff going on.

I can roll w/e tank or heals, very experienced.

After a couple characters there, I am down to level wherever with you on ally/horde

I'm not paying for your game time or anything but I don't mind sticking with ya long-term, I pve and pvp.

My Btag is Rukia#1809

or just PM me on here.

Deleted
    I am looking to have a us account, I will be buying warlords of draenor pretty fast to boost a character up to 90. I might level the character up to level 60 so that when i boost the character it can have 2 level 600 proffesions.

So you will get a free month of wow and a mount.

I am looking for gold on a us realm, please skype me on torrinpc or reply to my message on mmo-champion.

Thanks!

Looking to recruit someone on US-Horde who has prior end game experience to level at least one 85 and one 60 together.

I prefer running dungeons.

I Provide:
    (1)MoP or a free month of game time after we hit 85.
    (2)Experienced gameplay and a open schedule.
    (3)Gold on Area-52.

Must bring your own battle chest.

Last edited by scorpinot; 2014-09-24 at 04:37 AM.

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk, rogue, warlock, etc.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 6 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 1-2 toons to 90.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Monk to level up first, if it goes well I might do a third also.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    - Have a nighttime schedule.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.

Mod-note: Resized some text, please don't use over the top font size.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-09-25 at 07:51 AM.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Looking to recruit someone on US Kil'Jaeden Horde
    Currently in the process of getting around 50-60k gold traded to this server so i can pay for your bags, flying, whatever you want although i can't pay for your battlechest or expansions. I'm currently on holidays atm and am pretty much playing every day and will level as many characters as you want. I am in GMT +10 and willing to adjust to your playtime. Add me on skype if you have any questions or are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by TorrinXD View Post
    I am looking to have a us account, I will be buying warlords of draenor pretty fast to boost a character up to 90. I might level the character up to level 60 so that when i boost the character it can have 2 level 600 proffesions.

So you will get a free month of wow and a mount.

I am looking for gold on a us realm, please skype me on torrinpc or reply to my message on mmo-champion.

Thanks!
    Willing to recruit you. I can provide some gold on Area 52. Send a mail to voren001@gmail.com with info.

Looking to recruit on US

I am looking to recruit a player on the server Zul'jin US, horde preferably. I normally play between the hours of 5 o'clock at night to 9 but am quite flexible, especially on the weekends. Looking to level one or two characters to max level. I will supply enough gold for bags, mounts and more. Looking for someone fun to talk to and level with. Message me on Skype if interested -Benjaminsimpson2

Quote Originally Posted by scorpinot View Post
    4-5 Man RaF Dungeon Group
    Server: Any-US, Horde

Dislike solo questing and prefer to run dungeons? If so, I'm looking for members to form a RaF dungeon group.

Requirements
    (1) Four members with the battle chest +(if we get 5) one member with 2 RaFs tied to their account.
    (2) Lots of free time for flexible game sessions - "no life" preferred.
    (3) Prior experience with the game - no deserters midway through please!
    (4) Prepared to level 2 characters to 85 and 1 to 60, within two weeks.
    (5) Willing to level 1 tank/healer to suit the group's composition for dungeon finder.

Group Expectations
    A basic understanding of gameplay mechanics such as: aoe-ing, standing out of bad, the tank usually pulls, etc.

Able to handle long hours of spamming rotations.

Other thoughts:
    *(TS3, vent, mumble): We'll probably be using it unless everyone is a loner like me. I usually keep to myself and will occasionally do some call outs. It's fine if you just want to listen in the whole time as 1-85 only takes about 20 hours.

*I plan to level one dps, either hunter or warlock. I have the most experience healing, followed by dps.

*Hoping to start one week from now on Friday (Sept 26) sometime after noon EST.

Contact me: voren001 >at< gmail >dot< com

*Include any times you're not available and top 3 class/role picks.
    Email sent, very interested in doing this.

Deleted
    Hello! Looking for a partner for a realm Burning Legion in Horde. I provide 25 level guild. I want to exp my alt, which is paladin. I prefer do dungeons only. Mu battletag in game: Vanael#2663

Quote Originally Posted by infinitie View Post
    Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk, rogue, warlock, etc.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 6 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 1-2 toons to 90.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Monk to level up first, if it goes well I might do a third also.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    - Have a nighttime schedule.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.

Mod-note: Resized some text, please don't use over the top font size.
    bump.
    10chars
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael1991 View Post
    I'm looking to be recruited and make some new friends in the process, I do riding/Arena and am fun to be around. I prefer horde but am flexible,
    Hi,

I would love to recruit you! The only thing is that I need you to buy a month of game time for your account within 3 days so that my account can stay active. I will also pay you 500g immediately and continue helping you as much as I can.

Let me know if you're interested!
    My email address is drewp675 at gmail dot com (sorry, I can't post the link because of forum rules )

Thanks in advance!
    Drew

7+ Year Old Account
    hi,

Looking to be recruited. My acc is super fresh (1 day old) which also means I have nothing, no looms, no nothing. I will play for 30 days then take a break and come back for WoD.
    Server: Burning Legion (EU) and Ravenholdt (EU)
    Side: Horde
    If you are interested in leveling up with me and join my guild (to help lv it up also, atm lv 3) pm me in game

EDIT: FOUND, thanks everyone who contacted me.
    Last edited by Thrashmetal; 2014-10-02 at 12:14 PM.

Horde-US
    No luck recruiting so I'll purchase the battle chest for you by creating an account in your name. I'll enter my own email and security question/answer. After we've finished leveling I'll provide the answer. If you don't show I'll have the account refunded. In short, if you're a scammer don't waste your time <3

I'd like to level 2: 85s, 1: 60 before Nov 12 through dungeon finder. I'll be on Area52 however you may choose any server.

contact me at: voren001@gmail.com

Deleted
    Horde-EU
    Im looking for a friendly nice player that has a fresh account that want to do some RaF leveling.
    Im up for leveling up atleast 3 toons to level 85. I can provide gold for mount and other stuff.
    I have 6 years experience in the game and im 14/14 hc raid so i got alot of experience in PvE.
    Im playing on Twisting-Nether a good populated server with lots of friendly people.
    (We can cross realm so it doesnt really matter, but if we play on same server i will provide the gold for mount and other stuff)
    I also have alot of free time so i will be online each day and ready to level.

If you are interested you can contact me on my B-tag TeeTee#2478/ Skype emilwestendahl
    And then we can talk further about this

Emil
    Last edited by mmoc1d6bc2ff1a; 2014-09-29 at 01:24 PM.

Looking to recruit someone and work one some alts to 90, already have 2 90s. anyone is welcome Philly#1569

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael1991 View Post
    I'm looking to be recruited and make some new friends in the process, I do riding/Arena and am fun to be around. I prefer horde but am flexible,
    would love to recruit you my battlenet i.d is philly#1569

- - - Updated - - -

i would dude im 21 in college but still play a lot. could i use my acc, or would i have to create a other?

- - - Updated - - -

emailed you!

- - - Updated - - -

im down to recruit you!! my skype is dolph.mane

4-5 Man RaF Dungeon Group
    Server: Any-US, Horde

Dislike solo questing and prefer to run dungeons? If so, I'm looking for members to form a RaF dungeon group.

Requirements
    (1) Four members with the battle chest +(if we get 5) one member with 2 RaFs tied to their account.
    (2) Lots of free time for flexible game sessions - "no life" preferred.
    (3) Prior experience with the game - no deserters midway through please!
    (4) Prepared to level 2 characters to 85 and 1 to 60, within two weeks.
    (5) Willing to level 1 tank/healer to suit the group's composition for dungeon finder.

Group Expectations
    A basic understanding of gameplay mechanics such as: aoe-ing, standing out of bad, the tank usually pulls, etc.

Able to handle long hours of spamming rotations.

Other thoughts:
    *(TS3, vent, mumble): We'll probably be using it unless everyone is a loner like me. I usually keep to myself and will occasionally do some call outs. It's fine if you just want to listen in the whole time as 1-85 only takes about 20 hours.

*I plan to level one dps, either hunter or warlock. I have the most experience healing, followed by dps.

*Hoping to start one week from now on Friday (Sept 26) sometime after noon EST.

Contact me: voren001 >at< gmail >dot< com

*Include any times you're not available and top 3 class/role picks.
    Currently have one pair for this RaF team, healer/tank spots taken for our first level through.
    Email: voren001@gmail.com if you're interested in joining.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 40.000 gold as long as we play on a server I have gold on. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer. Also you have to provide all the game keys for battle chest and expansion.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM. I am urgently looking for a leveling partner for STORMSCALE EU HORDE (Other servers can be discussed).
    Last edited by mmoc5a4294f16f; 2014-10-04 at 04:44 PM.

Horde-US
    No luck recruiting so I'll purchase the battle chest for you by creating an account in your name. I'll enter my own email and security question/answer. After we've finished leveling I'll provide the answer. If you don't show I'll have the account refunded. In short, if you're a scammer don't waste your time <3

I'd like to level 2: 85s, 1: 60 before Nov 12 through dungeon finder. I'll be on Area52 however you may choose any server.

contact me at: voren001@gmail.com
    Just emailed you, down for this.

I'm also looking for a RAF partner? Any one interested?