trying to get alt's up as high as possible. Looking for an experienced player who knows what they're doing or at least someone willing to learn. I can provide gold/items if we play on my home realm (H-Bleeding Hollow). I can also re-imburse you for the battlechest if you need. I'm willing to do as many characters as you want, from what I've seen it's very possible to get 1-85 in roughly ~4 hours now.

Post or PM for more details, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by deathpenaltyy View Post
    trying to get alt's up as high as possible. Looking for an experienced player who knows what they're doing or at least someone willing to learn. I can provide gold/items if we play on my home realm (H-Bleeding Hollow). I can also re-imburse you for the battlechest if you need. I'm willing to do as many characters as you want, from what I've seen it's very possible to get 1-85 in roughly ~4 hours now.

Post or PM for more details, thank you.
    are you still looking for someone?

Hey everyone! I'm looking to recruit someone ASAP to level a few toons before the launch of WoD. I am willing to supply the Battle Chest if you respond immediately to me on Skype!

I am willing to level on any popular realm but would like a few on my home realm of Durotan - Alliance.

Add my skype and we can figure everything out right now: fiji42nk

Hey everyone. I am looking to recruit someone to get some 90s before WoD launches. Willing to level on any high pop realm either Horde or Alliance does not matter. Add me on skype if you wish to talk about it at aclang17 thanks

Hi!

Im looking for a leveling partner, i cant write any private messages so please contact me here.

Hello. I am looking to recruit someone on US Tichondrius horde and will provide Gold for mount training and bags. I am willing to raise as many toons as you like. What I have to offer is power leveling built around your schedule. I can play tank or healer to get an instant queue for farming dungeons. Also you have to provide all the game keys for battle chest and game time.

If interested, contact me:

Battle.net Tag: Calico#3935

hey guys im amim looking to recruit a expansion buddy for WoD to have fun with and level couple characters and build the mightiest garrison the game ever seen becuase i havent been playing since sept 1st had to do some school work
    Last edited by Bacon4Heals; 2014-11-02 at 05:40 PM. Reason: typo

Looking to recruit a friend and get a new toon or two to 90 before the xpack hits.

I would prefer to play on Hyjal server as Horde.

What I can provide:
    - A whole lot of experience, I have played since vanilla and know my way around the world!
    - I play everyday!
    - I would happy level as a tank or healer so we can farm instances.
    - Free bags and gold if you level on Hyjal!
    - A great progression guild that will easily carry you into xpack if you are interested in sticking around. Also you get all the leveling bonuses from the large guild.
    - I am a friendly gal who loves to chat to fill the time!

What I expect from you:
    - Have an upbeat attitude and don't be a grump.
    - Be around to play. I would really like to get a toon or two up before xpack, so I am looking for a considerable amount of time.
    - Provide your own battlechest keys please!

Questions? Add me on battle net as Serenefire#1590 or Skype Serenefire (Queen Creek one). Hope to hear from y'all soon! ♥

Hi! I am looking to be recruited, i have been playing WOW a few years on and off and never played seriously, becuase i never had anyone to play with. So now i am looking for someone to help me level, and teach me what there is to know about WOW etc.

I live in Europe so i would like someone who can play the same time as me.

If i understand correctly it costs 15 euros for the full expansion to including all the expansions from vanilla to mist?

Quote Originally Posted by Sepirose View Post
    Hi! I am looking to be recruited, i have been playing WOW a few years on and off and never played seriously, becuase i never had anyone to play with. So now i am looking for someone to help me level, and teach me what there is to know about WOW etc.

I live in Europe so i would like someone who can play the same time as me.

If i understand correctly it costs 15 euros for the full expansion to including all the expansions from vanilla to mist?
    You can buy battlechest for 4.00EUR.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit you!

Looking to level on EU servers.
    I'm have 7 years of WoW experiance.
    Time zone of GMT+0.

!Paying you 5 euro for free game time!

Contact me through

Btag: martypunk#2634
    Gmail: enemi65536 on gmail

Quote Originally Posted by baralic View Post
    You can buy battlechest for 4.00EUR.
    What does battle chest includge? Vanilla to Mist or only to burning crusade?

Looking to recruit someone on EU servers ( I recruit you )

I'm going to play on Kazzak server horde. If you don't like Kazzak you can level on any other different server and we will cross-realm raf.

What I can provide:
    BONUS: Will provide you with 85 to 90 lvl free boost !!
    BONUS: Once you purchase 1 month of subcription I will give you 10k GOLD !
    - Large experience, I know the fastest way 85!
    - I play everyday !
    - I'm going to level as Tank, we get insta queues
    - If you level on stormscale I will provide you with 4x16slot bags and 1000g!
    - I have friendly attitude

What I expect from you:
    - Preferably You have heirlooms ( but its not a must)
    - Have time to play
    - Provide your own battlechest keys
    - be ready to hit 85 in no time!

my skype: sheerann

Looking to recruit someone on Alliance Sargeras. I am on eastern time zone. I will Provide Battlechest which includes up to Mists of Pandaria. I am looking to level a Priest and maybe a Paladin. I will provide you with bags and some starting gold. If you can play 6pm-10 pm on weekdays (eastern time zone) and available during the weekends let me know. I will only gift the Battlechest once i have played with you up to lvl 20 so that i know you are actually interested in leveling with me.

TL;DR

Sargeras Alliance
    Will Provide Battlechest (after playing on trial account up to lvl 20)
    Eastern Time Zone.
    I am looking to level fast, you should know how to play the game.

To kushdawg007
    I am interested and can lvling really fast hoping to at least get 1 to 85 before the new xpac hit. cabalds(at)hotmail.com is my email to contact if you would like to recruit me.

- - - Updated - - -

To kushdawg007

Contact my email , that not my battle net email. Please sent me your email to the email stated above.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 40.000 gold. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer.

I am urgently looking for someone to level at least 1 character before the expansion comes which is a great opportunity for you to support a fresh start for yourself with the gold you receive.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepirose View Post
    What does battle chest includge? Vanilla to Mist or only to burning crusade?
    Battlechest is MoP account, you can do everything thill WoD( which is not alive ). 4.00EUR for full acc

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking to recruit someone on US.

I don't really care what server as long as I can get at least 1 on Emerald Dream RP-PvP realm.

Lots of experience, willing to do a ton of characters, and will play tank/heals.

PM me if interested xpac almost here!

Deleted
    LF Raf partner on EU realm! I'll recruit you!

What I provide:
    -We can play alli or horde /or both its up to you
    -High populated realm with good community and economy
    -8+ year experience with wow
    -fast leveling (im online 24/7 we can level fast or slow its up to you)
    -tons of gold for all your needs
    -fun and patient company
    -guild with perks

What you should provide:
    Battlechest for yourself

Send me a pm if you are interested/ if you have any question feel free to ask!

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED

So am planning on returning to the game for the expansion. I've played WoW for over 4 years. Took a break last year. Have extensive knowledge of the game. Got King slayer, Light of Dawn, Savior of Azeroth and many other titles while they were current.

You can send me a PM on here and I can get started immediately.

Am looking to roll on a RP realm preferably Wyrmrest Accord or Moon Guard though I can roll on another server if needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I am looking to recruit someone on US.

I don't really care what server as long as I can get at least 1 on Emerald Dream RP-PvP realm.

Lots of experience, willing to do a ton of characters, and will play tank/heals.

PM me if interested xpac almost here!
    Hey. I would be interested. Send me a PM and we can get started.

Mod-note: Changed your font size, please don't post over sized fonts.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-11-10 at 05:11 PM.