{BUMP} Still Looking For A RaF Partner :P...

Looking to recruit someone on Burning Legion EU Alliance!
    I can provide your riding skill and bags!
    I can also provide a fun player to talk with as we level up together!

You should be able to provide the battlechest and if you want WoD you will have to buy that also, but it's not mandatory ^^
    You should be close to the French timezone and be able willing to level quite a bit and at random times, but nothing crazy like 24 hours straight haha.
    ^ Ain't nobody got time for dat :P

If you want to contact me add me on skype @ xxcocolocoxx or battle.net tag @ FauxAmi#2863

Quote Originally Posted by infinitie View Post
    Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 6/7M Current Raider as a rogue.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 7 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 1-2 toons to 100.
    - Willing to level either alliance or horde.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 100.
    - I can get you a $5 battlechest also.

What you bring:

- You must purchase the battlechest yourself.
    - Adequate play time.
    - Consistency.
    - Game knowledge and the ability to play whatever class you roll, well.

PM or add me on skype.
    bump.
    10chars
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Deleted

Back to RAF again

Okey I'm back to RAF up another player - have gotten several RAF-applicants however seeing some midway-quitters recently and since I'm mainly after mounts - this is my proposed deal to make sure I don't end up empty handed after leveling a couple of chars - Gift me a 10 euro mount and I will RAF with you.

If you want I could get ppl to vouch for my RAF-speed leveling.

If you're serious about leveling and not a free battlechest - you should read this.

I would prefer to recruit someone to Outland - Alliance (largest server EU) or Darksorrow Alliance, however I'm adaptable - also since its crossrealm you can really play alliance on any server!

I'm extremly active and play way too much, close to 24/7 so getting your characters level will not be an issue. I'm 27 years old, I dont want to put down the younglings but I might be slightly more reliable and I always see a RAF-leveling commitment to the end.
    I'm experienced raider and alt-oholic that have played since vanilla.
    I have also done several successful RAFs earlier. I would like to get another RAF mount so if we team up I assume you will pay for 2 months gametime down the line some time.
    I'm patient and I can adapt to your playing schedule.
    Can also support you with bags/gold for basic mount-skills to get you started.

My main char with RAF-mount: Chándor - Darksorrow
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A1ndor/simple

You can contact me through adding my
    battlenet: Chamar#2228
    Last edited by mmoc69bf740ffd; 2014-12-29 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrations View Post
    Hello, I'm looking to RECRUIT two people! me and my GF
    We're located on Kazzak-EU in the PvE guild <Envy>

We're offering:
    - Bags so you won't have to worry about that yourself
    - 5k gold per char we level to 90 - you can get that to begin with aslong as you're gonna level.
    - People who can play a lot
    - Loads of fun - we're planning to find two people so we're gonna be levelling 4 people together. We could be on skype if that is in any interest.
    - Experienced players - hardcore PvE exp, glad in arena, played since 05, played every class in the game etc.
    - EU Kazzak HORDE - One of the biggest PvE servers in Europe.
    - Fast levelling

What you must provide:
    - Battle chest (7.5euro right now) & 2months gametime so we get the mount.
    - WOD if you plan to level them to 100
    - possibly more than 1 char. 2-3 would be ideal. maybe even more.
    - You buy gametime so we get the RaF mounts.
    - Humor & a smile on your face

If you have any questions or you're interested, please contact me:

E-mail: Robertokasper@hotmail.com
    Battle-tag (Real-ID): Celebrity#2928
    BUMP

Found 1 need one more!

Ready for recruiting from next Monday, come back from holiday

Supply my battle box if needed and wod.

Server: Frostmourne alliance due to family and friends there.

Looking for highly active players Aest workable. I will be available 7 days a week and looking to roll 4 or so 85s

Deleted
    Looking to recruit you!

Looking to level on EU servers.
    I'm have 7 years of wow experience.
    Time zone of GMT+0.

Paying you 10 euro for free game time!

Contact me through

Btag: martypunk#2634
    Gmail: enemi65536

{BUMP} Still Looking For A RaF Partner :P...

Looking to recruit someone to WoW EU (any server any faction)!!!!!
    I can provide your riding skill and bags!
    I can also provide a fun player to talk with as we level up together!

You should be able to provide the battlechest and if you want WoD you will have to buy that also, but it's not mandatory ^^
    You should be close to the French timezone and be able willing to level quite a bit and at random times, but nothing crazy like 24 hours straight haha.
    ^ Ain't nobody got time for dat :P

If you want to contact me add me on skype @ xxcocolocoxx or battle.net tag @ FauxAmi#2863

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 40.000 gold. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Deleted
    Hi, I am from Sweden and I'm looking for someone to raf with on EU servers.
    I can provide plenty of gold for everything you need like mount skills and such.
    I can buy you a months gametime when I get the month from RaF.
    I would buy you the battle chest but I can't trust that you'll actually RaF with me and not just go play with someone else and I bought you the game hehe.

I want to level atleast 2 or 3 characters to 85 with RaF but more than that is fine too.
    we play on my alliance server

I'm looking for someone who has played wow before so we can level quite fast through dungeons as healer/tank if our classes allows it
    send a pm and we can start!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrations View Post
    Hello, I'm looking to RECRUIT two people! me and my GF
    We're located on Kazzak-EU in the PvE guild <Envy>

We're offering:
    - Bags so you won't have to worry about that yourself
    - 5k gold per char we level to 90 - you can get that to begin with aslong as you're gonna level.
    - People who can play a lot
    - Loads of fun - we're planning to find two people so we're gonna be levelling 4 people together. We could be on skype if that is in any interest.
    - Experienced players - hardcore PvE exp, glad in arena, played since 05, played every class in the game etc.
    - EU Kazzak HORDE - One of the biggest PvE servers in Europe.
    - Fast levelling

What you must provide:
    - Battle chest (7.5euro right now) & 2months gametime so we get the mount.
    - WOD if you plan to level them to 100
    - possibly more than 1 char. 2-3 would be ideal. maybe even more.
    - You buy gametime so we get the RaF mounts.
    - Humor & a smile on your face

If you have any questions or you're interested, please contact me:

E-mail: Robertokasper@hotmail.com
    Battle-tag (Real-ID): Celebrity#2928
    BUMP

Found 1 need one more!

Hello Everyone,
    I am looking to recruit a RAF partner to play with me on Warlords of Draenor, Horde, Server Barthilas (Oceanic, good for SG/MY/AUST people)
    Doing PvE raiding heroic/mythic content & aim to do some pvp as well.

Whats in for you
    1) A dungeon/raiding/world bosses friend
    2) Leveling partner to make use of the x3 experience!
    3) Tips on garrisons buildings what to get, how to level to 100
    4) Farming tips
    5) Gold + gear enchants to help you out
    6) Help you thru heroic dungeons & raids
    7) We will be in same guild!

Whats in for me
    I get to level my warrior/paladin/hunter/warlock with you, have lots of play time
    RAF mount

You provide
    Your own battle chest + 2 months of game time

Interested? email me: shieldfast [at] gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shounen3 View Post
    My account has been inactive since March 2014, and right now am playing the free/trial WOW. I want someone to recruit a friend with me. I'll definitely be back today to check on my request. I am US playing on steemwheedle cartel- alliance or horde character look for me stop after while next sentence. If you want to partner up for a while perfect woman at att

- - - Updated - - -

Since everyone's being so specific. What do I want for Christmas?... I want a no I would like to have a veteran player who can show me the ins and out too. In my old account I soloed everything and spent countless weeks and months hunting for mounts. Oh it was waste of time and it burnt me out. So this time around I want to really get into the game. And yes, of course, hell yeah I'm buying 2 months of game time and more after my freebies! I am open to play on any realm especially the full realms with tons of people.
    Are you still looking to be RAF-ed? Would you like to play as horde on Barthilas server? I am keen to recruit and will help out with levelling and gearing up!
    I play alot so no problem finding me when you need help or tips. Interested to make friends & do some serious dungeoning / partying together, pm me or email shieldfast [at] gmail.com
    Last edited by rikidi; 2014-12-31 at 05:01 AM.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone to RECRUIT. I can provide some gold, bags and things like that, I can't afford paying for your battlechest and WoD though. My time availability is rather good, it's summer break over here and I'm usually playing WoW a nice part of the day. As for the server, I want to lvl some alliance characters so Stormrage, Sargeras and Proudmoore would be ideal, I currently play on Sargeras. You can contact me thru skype (vynnvonmotorhead) or battle.net (Ziggy#1909)
    Last edited by Ziwe the Monk; 2014-12-31 at 08:06 AM.

RECRUITING

What i am looking for:
    Looking for some one to RAF level with in a not entirely serious manner (Meaning be a cool person) At the same time be a decent pc gamer if you have never played an mmo before, at least be capable of grasping concepts quickly!

What you need to provide for yourself:
    -A battlechest
    -At least 4+ hours a day to level

What you get:

-A friend to do all the content with
    -300% EXP! THATS AWESOME!
    -Tips on everything in the game
    -Bags, portals, gold

My availability:
    All day at any time until the 6th of january. (When my work starts up again)

A little info about my WoW Experience:
    I have 3 lvl 100's already and am trying to level other classes to 100. I play alliance on stormrage and do not consider myself the greatest player at either PvE or PvP.

If interested
    , as i won't be monitoring this thread that much, add me/send me a message on one or all of the contact info as follows: Skype - itfn.spartan, Steam - RennZen, Battlenet - Renn#1735

Whats the speed on 1 toon 0-90 with the Raf program , I am looking for 1 horde toon USA add falcon827#1914

RECRUITING: [US-A] Dentarg/Whisperwind

I am an experienced player with heirlooms looking to RAF and level 3-5 Alliance toons through 85 (will consider a horde alt as well). I have swapped servers on my main raider and cannot transfer my "support staff” alts.

Dentarg/Whisperwind are linked high-population Alliance-dominant PvE servers. This means you will essentially have 22 character slots on one server. Server is Central time, however I am on a Pacific Time schedule.

RAF-ee will receive for each character: 4x 16-slot bags, 100g starting fund, mount training including slow flying for azeroth/northrend, additional 2500g bonus upon hitting 85. Will purchase battlechest if you can start tonight!

Email is aeusag [at] gmail.com, or just PM on this forum.

Deleted
    I am an experienced player with heirlooms looking to RAF and level 3-5 Alliance toons through 85 (will consider a horde alt as well). I have swapped servers on my main raider and cannot transfer my "support staff” alts.

Dentarg/Whisperwind are linked high-population Alliance-dominant PvE servers. This means you will essentially have 22 character slots on one server. Server is Central time, however I am on a Pacific Time schedule.

RAF-ee will receive for each character: 4x 16-slot bags, 100g starting fund, mount training including slow flying for azeroth/northrend, additional 2500g bonus upon hitting 85. Will purchase battlechest if you can start tonight!
    This is good information. Very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziwe the Monk View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone to RECRUIT. I can provide some gold, bags and things like that, I can't afford paying for your battlechest and WoD though. My time availability is rather good, it's summer break over here and I'm usually playing WoW a nice part of the day. As for the server, I want to lvl some alliance characters so Stormrage, Sargeras and Proudmoore would be ideal, I currently play on Sargeras. You can contact me thru skype (vynnvonmotorhead) or battle.net (Ziggy#1909)
    Reposting.

Looking for Leveling partner Azuremyst prefered (Horde)

Looking for leveling partner:

just got WOD for X-mas and looking to level up my char with someone since my play hours seem to be different from every friend I have.

I have full Heirloom gear for every class including pants and cloaks, have every class at level 85 sitting on the Horde side of Azuremyst server.

Playtime: Mon-Fri 11 PM CST - 2 AM CST Sat-Sun Anytime after the kids go to sleep 8PM ish

I like to get shit done when playing, meaning hanging around in a town BSing is cool and all, but if I had a toon I wanted to get raid ready, I would get annoyed at this fast. The whole running around solo thing is starting to take a tole on me, not from difficulty, but boredom.

Please hit me up via forum reply!

Im also toying with the idea of buying a new account and just RAF'inf it for the fun of it. (at least 2 months down the road)

Thanks in advance for any reply...

Looking for leveling partner

Hello im looking for lvling partner in Alliance side ! (US REALMS)
    I would prefer Darkspear(PVP) realm! (high population)
    but if you dont want, we can exp in cross realm
    I can provide BattleChest and gold for start
    more information on skype (mefiu.mefisto)

Looking to be recruited on any US server who is semi-retired or on disability like me so can play a lot during the day or night doesn't matter. Have vent or skype or something to talk.

Please provide 26+ slot bags, mounts, 6k gold for glyphs, training and quick leveling. I want to play a hunter till lv100 and hopefully raid with you.
    I will pay my own battlechest + MoP + WoD. I want to play long-term for 2 years.

add me on skype randbj418 at hotmail dot com and send me an e-mail. Let's have fun.

-Carlos song
    Last edited by groove311; 2015-01-07 at 09:54 AM.