Deleted
    Hi!

I like your forum, it is full of interesting people and posts

Janko

Still looking to recruit someone on KT Alliance or Horde on Illidan, but open to other servers if you have a connection to one of them through a friend. I will supply everything needed to get yourself established. I have plenty of gold for heirlooms, epic mounts, and even your tier 3 garrison. Leveling will be fast and efficient. If you just want to hit the ground running and level as many characters as you want, I am who you are looking for. I've played the game since 2007 and have more than enough experience and familiarity with the process.

Anyone interested please contact me using Illidan#1653 or PM for email and lets get started. Microphone not required but would help. Also, I have pretty open availability so it really is up to you how we do this.

I am looking to recruit someone. I currently play on Emerald Dream US, which is an RPPVP realm and the only realm with having a close 1:1 ratio with at least 100k players on each side.

What I am offering:

- 30k gold (can use to buy a token or spend however you want. - ONLY ON EMERALD DREAM - HORDE)
    - Four 22 slotted bags (ONLY ON EMERALD DREAM - HORDE).
    - I raid Monday-Wednesday 10pm-1am EST. Other times I'm free.
    - Roll any class you want me to.
    - Fun and patient partner, who's always helping new people out.

What I require from you:

- Buy your own game. WoD is not required.
    - Pay for two months time
    - Heirlooms is a HUGE plus. Not necessary.

If you don't care about the benefits, we can roll on other realms as well.

Contact me on BattleTag: Cldmani#1264 (preferred method) or email via: cldmani@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Last edited by Cldmani; 2015-10-02 at 06:22 PM.

Looking to get recruited on US servers!

pros about me:
    - flexible time, can play every day, almost any time of the day
    - can adjust my sleeping hours so am always available whenever you wish to play
    - tons of exprience with WoW, I'm not new at all. I can get to 90 within a day. I can play tank or healer
    - friendly attitude, I'm not only looking for a partner but I'm also looking for a friend
    - willing to play content with you at max level
    - willing to level as much char as you want
    - willing to pay for my own gametime

cons:
    - you must purchase Battlechest and WoD keys for me. Unfortunately all the money that I'm getting goes to food and internet. I can give you a legit website where you can buy the keys cheaper.

I can repay you by giving you 15k gold each month until Legion releases. On top of that will give you 30k on Legion release. I know its hard to trust, but I always find easy ways to make gold.

Please contact me on skype

looking to recruit someone and level on horde side of illidan. you must buy your own game but i can buy you 2 months of game time to make sure we have the full 3 months for leveling. must have 4+ level 90's leveled in the first month to get the game time. pm me

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 90.
    Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 50.000 gold in return so you can buy a WoW Token. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much. Currently the game token costs around 50,000 so you will be able to load another month with that amount.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 90 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class for instant dungeon queues and fastest leveling.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Looking to be recruited, I know how to play, I can supply my own keys and stuff I just ask for gold to get started, and maybe to get decked out in heirlooms. I want to level multiple characters to 90, I like to PvP later in the game so it would be cool if its on a high pop PvP server.

USA, I can play whenever and a lot so let me know.

Deleted
    Recruiting on EU servers faction doesnt matter
    I provide you with gold and all basic needs for fast and smooth leveling and you get your own game and stuff
    reply here or add me on Glafi#2880. im out of job atm so i have alot time to level

I am lvling a alliance toon on Thrall (us) if you are a new player and need recruit a friend for bonus exp whisp me in game (Bowsjob) or message me here !!

/seemsmyaccountwasabusedforlaughingpurposes
    Last edited by loppy88; 2015-10-08 at 08:21 PM. Reason: removing an inappropriate post

10+ Year Old Account
    LF Refer A Friend partner on European Realms

What I provide:
    - 10+ years experience in wow (Raiding, PvP & a LOT of leveling)
    - Trustworthy, friendly, mature, patient and fun company
    - Played all roles and classes
    - I have a home office, so I can play whenever
    - I have all possible heirlooms
    - You can ask me anything related to the game

EXTRA BENEFITS: I can offer you 30.000 gold if you want to level on Bloodhoof EU (Alliance)

What I ask from you:
    - Buying the game (up till WoD)
    - At least 2 months worth of gametime for yourself

*Optional alternative for those Who wants to recruit someone: You provide the game on a new account for me and Raf yourself with that account for the rewards (free month gametime + mount or pet) and I ll level with you on that new account.

If you are interested send me a PM, contact me ingame: Pewpew#2935 or d.weermeijer@gmail.com

Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 2 months of gametime and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime (unless you take my offer of 2 months gametime tokens

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Filathorn View Post
    Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 2 months of gametime and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime (unless you take my offer of 2 months gametime tokens
    Hey! i couldnt Pm you cause i just made the account when i saw your post, Add me on skype or bnet and we can talk
    S: jeppefilipsson
    Btag: Kewken#2971

Deleted
    hello
    looking for Raf friend to obtain one of the mounts
    Anatoli#2478
    or skype : tojluty

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Ragnaros-EU. Mainly want to level some toons.

What I offer:
    Gold for heirlooms
    One month of game-time

What you bring:
    Your own copy of the game

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU servers. I'll be honest and state right here I'm not much of a social chicken, but I'd very much love to obtain one of the RaF mounts. What server you choose to play on is entirely up to you, but if you go Earthen Ring/Darkmoon Faire (they are connected), I can offer you a social spot in an active and friendly guild, void tendril trinket and gold for additional heirlooms.
    No obligations whatsoever, though.

If you are interested, PM me with your Skype name or battle tag and I'm sure we can work things out from there!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone - (I'm the veteran account)

I'm 31, I have a life. I quit raiding near the end of Cata. I don't have kids, spouse aggro, or pets that will annoy us. I have a headset with a mic, the sound is clear, and I use push-to-talk. I have a stable connection and a PC that can handle almost anything.

We can be serious about the game, or we can act like alcoholics on shrooms and laugh at everything, I'm flexible. I'm calm/relaxed/friendly, and not a jerk.

I live in the US, East Coast.

I'm available from 5pm - 10pm EST, sometimes this changes to 2-4pm - 7am. I may also be available earlier in the day.

English is my first language

Where I am and what I have

Armory links

US - PVE - Stormrage - Alliance | 100 Paladin - 100 Mage - 100 Warlock - 100 Hunter - 100 Priest
    US - PVE - Area 52 - Horde | 100 Warrior - 100 Hunter - 100 Shaman
    US - PVP - Haomarush - Alliance | 100 Druid
    US - PVP - BleedingHollow - Horde | 100 Warrior
    US - RP-PVP - Emerald Dream - Alliance | 100 Rogue

The server we play on is not important to me, but I can't supply us with bags and gold unless we're on Area 52 and/or Stormrage.

What I get

I want the RaF mount, free game time, and the potential for new friendships to be made.

This means you upgrade your account and also pay for two months. You must use a time card so I do not have to wait the full 2 months for the RaF mount. Once I see you've upgraded then added 2 months we can then level and you will get what I said I would supply.

In whatever VoIP we use, you will use push-to-talk, I don't want to hear you breathing. I will return the favor by also using PTT. Using voice activation is also fine as long as you're not spammy.

What you get

Gold - enough for bags and riding skills

An Alani the Stormborn kill/mount, assuming you want it (specific reputations may still be required for you to learn and ride it). The server we play on is irrelevant as the shards are BoA.

A partner that's actually willing to level and knows how to play almost every class (I haven't played some yet).
    A partner with passenger flying/ground mounts.
    A partner with 10 years of experience (7 years of raiding)
    A partner that can be serious or incredibly goofy.

If you'd prefer to not level together and/or don't want to be obligated to acknowledge my existence and just want a bunch of gold, that can also be arranged.

What I am not doing

I am not paying for anything that costs real money, period.
    I will not level with you or give you anything until you upgrade the account, add two months via a time card, and 7 days have passed after 2 months were added as I am offering quite a bit in return to choose me as your partner. Having said that, I may be willing to start leveling if you can prove you upgraded + added 2 months via a single timecard.

Contact info

Feel free to email or PM me with any questions - AstronomiesRAF@gmail.com
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-10-15 at 08:05 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Hello there!

Looking to recruit someone on EU servers.

What I offer:
    - I would pay up to 2 months of game time
    - You don't have to lvl up with me if you just want the 2 months of time

I would really want to start a Huargen Druid on a highly populated server (Outland?), lvl up with the x3 and get one of the mounts but if you just want the game time is ok, you don't have to lvl up with me!

Contact me on Skype: guillermogomezruiz or battlenet: Wallack#2800

Cheers!

looking to recruit someone to level on the US server ILLIDAN, horde side obviously. you provide your own keys.

if we get more than 3 level 90's in the first month i will pay for 2 months of your game time. im looking to level as much as possible and i have a lot of free time, so 3 90's is the minimum but i'd be willing to do as many as you want.

PM me here or add my realID weedsurge#1434

all my toons will be heals or tanks as well so leveling should be fast.

Deleted
    Hello there!

Looking to recruit someone on Drak'thul(cz/sk) server.

Ahojte,

hladam niekoho kto by chcel zacat s wow alebo s novym uctom. Dal by som ti recruita a pomohol vyexpit za co najkratsi cas. Sam som tak vyexpil uz 5 postav.

Benefits:
    Both the recruit and the recruiter can summon each other while partied. This "Summon Friend" ability has a 30-min cooldown. The summoned character must be level 85 (was level 80 and previously level 60) or below.
    Both the recruit and the recruiter gain triple experience points (up to level 90) while partied and within 100 yards of each other.
    This does not stack with rested XP.
    This does stack with the 40% XP bonus available from heirloom items.
    If both characters are not within 4 levels of each other, only the lower-level character will gain extra experience.
    Ak mas nejake otazky napis mi cez PM