High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone on Horde - Draenor - EU.

I am the ''to go'' guy if we are talking about friendliness, experience and banter. I have about 9x90s, 22x100s and 7x110s. So you can take the conclusion that I have leveled characters before. I have yet to level up a lot of characters on the Draenor realm as I have recently transferred there. This won't be a 2s leveling expierence but I will also take along my brother with me. He is an inexperienced world of warcraft player, but he catches on very fast. We will be leveling together with the three of us.

My experience not only limits to leveling toons, but I can also provide information regarding any class and specialization as I have played any class raidingwise. My current raiding experience is 7/7M and 3/3 HC<-- weeks before nerf.

I can provide:
    - Gold for bags and mount 280%
    - Heirlooms to 90.
    - Information on any class
    - A very friendly guild that can also provide information on anything
    - Depends on the player that wants to play with us, but if I can spot a talented player, a chance of getting in a good mythic team is possible.

I do however require something from the person that is interested in playing with us
    - Some sort of dedication towards leveling
    - Fun and banter, fast paced learning curve.
    - If you are completely new to the whole game and want to try it out casually and level up an hour a day we won't be a perfect match.

Best wishes!

Kerathul

Looking to do RAF - Will be recruited if you can supply BCH. I am 25, play everyday, and looking to level quite a few different toons to 100. Have all heirlooms already.

PM me or add my b.tag: cfeldz#1373

Looking to RAF someone on EU - Well of Eternity

experienced player since vanilla wow , got all heirlooms .

I can provide:
    - Heirlooms to 90.

PM me or add my b.tag bigsuirlife#2822

Sei nuovo? Hai fretta e necessità di raggiungere il liv 110?

Expiamo insieme con il nuovo relcuta un amico.
    Offro parecchio tempo a disposizione nelle ore serali, soldi e cavalcatura del 280%.
    Tutti i potenziamenti per livellare di tutte le classi e in più una panoramica generale guide e consigli su ogni classe di gioco.

ti aspetto!

contattami in PM e/o sul mio battle tag bigsuirlife#2822

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerathul View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on Horde - Draenor - EU.

I am the ''to go'' guy if we are talking about friendliness.... Snip

Kerathul
    if you're still looking then i might be interestedi've played the game for quite a while(done some semi casual mythic raiding in WoD and 7/7 hc with a small team here in Legion but i'm currently bored in a dead guild and looking to level some stuff add me on Bnet: Ravoan#2609 if interested

Deleted
    Greetings everyone,
    i'm not new to wow ,i already have 3 accounts, but i'm getting bored of playing solo, guild is dead and my friends stopped playing.
    So i decided to make a new account or i will the moment i get home from this hell they call school.
    I was looking for someone i could RaF with, i would buy my own battlechest and gametime.
    I(m still a student so i have to go to school but i only have half days.
    I should be able to play every day from 17:00 pm to 22:00-ish (i'm frm Belgium so i'm in gmt +1 time zone)
    I also wont be having Legion for a bit so i think lvl 100 is the highest i can go (WoD is in battlechest right?)

All i want you to have / do is:
    Talk English, i wouldent like to play in pure silence
    Have a Dark-ish taste in humor
    Preferably gold for Heirlooms as i wont be having none.
    You can add me at Mwartho#2746
    Last edited by mmoca4bd305811; 2017-01-11 at 04:21 PM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    Looking to RAF someone on EU - Well of Eternity

experienced player since vanilla wow , got all heirlooms .

I can provide:
    - Heirlooms to 90.

PM me or add my b.tag bigsuirlife#2822

Sei nuovo? Hai fretta e necessità di raggiungere il liv 110?

Expiamo insieme con il nuovo relcuta un amico.
    Offro parecchio tempo a disposizione nelle ore serali, soldi e cavalcatura del 280%.
    Tutti i potenziamenti per livellare di tutte le classi e in più una panoramica generale guide e consigli su ogni classe di gioco.

ti aspetto!

contattami in PM e/o sul mio battle tag bigsuirlife#2822
    Lol nice copy+paste.

yeah very nice....1 min copy/paste and got a RAF 10 min ago.
    I'm so lucky today

cya

Deleted
    Hello there i am on Ravencrest EU as an Alliance

I am looking to RaF someone (Doing it for the mount.)
    And i can help you level everything (can carry you, buy you potions bags and flight masters) up to 110 on several characters.

All you have to do is have new acc (Less than 30 days) and add me
    My Btag is Reck#21466 Feel free to add me!
    Last edited by mmocacc24fb29d; 2017-01-15 at 01:24 PM.

Deleted
    Hello,

I'm an active player for over 12 years now and I need to level few new characters

I'll provide you with:
    - Battle Chest
    - gold etc

Requirements:
    - time to play and lvl atleast 3-4 chars
    - a lot of posts and rep since I am willing to pay for the chest

Best regards,
    Mark
    Last edited by mmoc3a3794635b; 2017-01-19 at 11:40 AM.

Looking to be recruited... Ally or Horde is fine, but I'd like a server that has some balance and it must be a PVP server.

We'll stay in contact on Skype so we know when each other will be on. Planning to level several toons, so only respond if you want to do the same.

I have heirlooms, so just need gold for bags/training and will need you to provide Battlechest. Too many people trying to recruit for mount that I'm not paying for the battlechest.

Battletag ID is IAMYOURJESUS#1759

Deleted
    Due to a region change I'm looking to be recruited on EU.

What I'm looking for:
    -preferably someone paying for my BCH
    -I have no heirlooms so they would have to be provided (albeit I'd only need cloth set).
    -bags/280 mount provided
    -Horde on a populated server

I'm looking to level healers mostly (monk/druid/priest) and could do mage/lock maybe.

I started in vanilla and have leveled almost any class to 90+ so I have a fair amount of experience. So I bring a lot of efficiency.
    I'm finishing my exams this week so it would be a slow start but then I'd have a free week during which we can level any time of the day.

pm me or add either
    PotatoFace#21462
    Akhrylics#1143

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to be recruited! I'd have to be recruited on a US realm. I'm free on weekends and almost all the time after 3 pacific time. I would prefer horde but i've never played alliance so I wouldn't mind a character on there. PM me if anyone is interested!

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    Looking to be recruited! I'd have to be recruited on a US realm. I'm free on weekends and almost all the time after 3 pacific time. I would prefer horde but i've never played alliance so I wouldn't mind a character on there. PM me if anyone is interested!
    hey I can RAF you!

whats up guys, i havent played wow for like a year now and dont have a membership so i was wondering if any of you fine peoples have a trial code laying around thx dudes and if you could private message me the key would be awesome

Skype me,

Moses.kootenay

or curse

Spacers_Reborn

We can RAF. fully Loomed. account ready to play.
    and if you decide to continue playing you can keep the account.
    NO STRINGS

Long time player, looking to return. I have played vanilla and all expansions. I can play every toon except for holy priest, the monk classes and the DH classes, just never had interest. I can tank, heal or dps for leveling. I have leveled well over 20 toons to max level, and can pull long hours for the grind. I am looking for someone that wants to level at least 3 toons (not including your bonus levels) I want to be recruited and hoping the person that is recruiting can do the following: Pay for Battle chest, and at least the first month of play. Cover my heirlooms, and if I can cap 3 of your toons you pay for my Legion expansion. Horde only.

I live in PST time code and work usually until 6pm. I can do at least 2-3 hours per evening and at least 6-8 hours each saturday and sunday.
    Last edited by saucyjay; 2017-01-28 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifewish View Post
    Skype me,

Moses.kootenay

or curse

Spacers_Reborn

We can RAF. fully Loomed. account ready to play.
    and if you decide to continue playing you can keep the account.
    NO STRINGS
    I'd probably suggest people to stay away from this offer.

The account stays in his name, and he's already pulled out from one person after already starting to level.

He retains full control and he's not very trustworthy.

Cheers!

I'm looking to be recruited, EU, prefer Horde high pop server but not really matters
    I have a lot of time now and want to be recruited for x3, I have a lot of leveling experience, I can play hybrid classes for tank/heal dungeons for fast leveling

From me:
    -Huge playing time(i can adjust to your free time)
    -Fast leveling as many as you need characters(1? 2? 3? 4? 5+?? no problems!)

From you:
    -Invitation
    -Legion key

My skype: Crymorenab

Contact me, we can start right now!

Hey guys, returning US player here. Looking for someone to recruit me and provide a reasonable amount of in-game support, either gold and/or help getting established on a new server. I played on exodar throughout wotlk and some on/off in cata/warlords/legion. I tend to be more consistent of a player when i have people to play with.

I'm not picky on server nor ally/horde. I'm willing to play a reasonable spread of classes, depending on what you have in mind. Please let me know if this interests you as well as what you have in mind (and what you have in mind as far as help out with starting fresh)

PM or reply
    Last edited by Maereax; 2017-02-01 at 08:38 PM.

Hey guys. Looking for a leveling buddy on Horde, EU Tarren Mill.

I can provide gold for heirlooms if needed.

Looking for someone i can skype or discord with while playing :3 Tired of leveling alone. Leveling a druid to max for the guild im in.

Discord: Nereza#4058
    Btag: Nereza#2306
    Last edited by Nereza; 2017-02-03 at 02:00 PM.