High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Looking to get recruited (EU - Don't care horde or alliance tbh). Planning a come back to the game after 8/10M NH xp on my frost DK (got burned and quit).

What I can provide
    - Dedication
    - Friendly Behavior
    - Time to be able to level
    - I will purchase Legion if proven legit

What you must provide
    - Heirlooms up to 100
    - Time to powerlevel
    - Gold for heirlooms only

What you could provide
    - Raiding environment (I will level whatever your guild might need as I have no blacklist classes aside from DK)
    Hey mate, I have sent you a private message!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to be recruited <EU>

Hello peopleI'm looking to be recruited.
    Horde/Alliance does not matter for me
    What I can offer:
    - Discord, Teamspeak etc (Communitcation is wanted)
    - friendly, leveling buddy
    - I can understand/speak english
    - I have knowlege about the game
    - I will play long term - you will get all the RAF benefits
    - playtime: I work from 08:00 - 16:30 CEST +2 (Finland, Estonian time) (+1 server time) I am able to play after work
    for 6+ hours, + more in the weekends (Unless fam wants to party)

What I would like from you:
    - You will provide Battelchest (If you are legit i will upgrade to legion + 2 months of game time so you get all mounts)
    - Some start up gold, Bags (normalized stuff)
    - Heirlooms unless i already have them
    - Wanting to level multiple classes/specs until satisfied

If you are interested send me a email on: mathswk@outlook.com

I am a legit player who will fulfill your needs

Im looking for someone to level a couple of toons left and just have some fun with, I will not provide the BCH ive had bad experiences in the past, I can provide gold for heirlooms bags mounts and plenty of play time in the evenings, my battle tag is Jlsa01#1497 you can message me there or here either one.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looking to be recruited on any EU realm

I am the ''to go'' guy if we are talking about friendliness, experience and banter. I have about 12x90s, 22x100s and 13x110s. So you can take the conclusion that I have leveled characters before. Now I just want to have some fun, and level up new characters, you decide on which realm!

My experience not only limits to leveling toons, but I can also provide information regarding any class and specialization as I have played any class raidingwise. My current raiding experience is 7/7M and 3/3M 8/10M<-- weeks before patches.

What I can provide for myself:
    - Gold for bags and mount 280%
    - Heirlooms to 110.
    - Information on any class

I do however require something from the person that is interested in playing with me

- Time, if you want to make this efficient for yourself as well, I can level up from 1-100 in a day.
    - Provide with the battlechest and Legion once we hit level 100. I will take care of the monthly fees.
    - Some sort of dedication towards leveling
    - Fun and banter, fast paced learning curve.
    - If you are completely new to the whole game and want to try it out casually and level up an hour a day we won't be a perfect match.

Best wishes!

Kerathul
    Btag: Isilith#2778
    Last edited by Kerathul; 2017-08-16 at 09:18 AM.

hey guys
    im trying to Raf someone to game ! (EU)
    i have been playing since TBC and i dont mind helping you learn the game
    i'll help u get mounts and heirlooms and help u whenever u need help
    i cant buy Battle chest or legion for you but i'll give you 40000 gold when you buy 2 months of game time for your own acc and i get my mount !

so if u r interested contact me : mojik#21465
    or send me email at mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com
    thx :-)

Found a RAF partner. Thanks!
    Last edited by Skywallx; 2017-09-01 at 09:18 PM.

I'm looking to recruit someone, and level up a couple of alliance characters. I can't provide bch, and unfortunately i'm looking to do so on a low population server which isn't appealing to many, so i'd be fine with cross server leveling. What i can offer is to help out with heirlooms, but if we aren't on the same server then i wont be able to provide bags/mount money.
    On the other hand i have 2-seater mounts, and i have a large deal of experience leveling with 12 110s, and many other 90's and 100's that i've deleted over time to make room. I have a decent amount of time to level in the next 2 weeks, so im willing to do as many characters to 90 as you'd like, and then from there i would help you out in draenor/legion content with my flying 2 seaters.
    If interested add me on Bnet: Penetrice#1787

have found someone, thanks!
    Last edited by Leoben; 2017-09-08 at 04:23 PM.

The F2Fsoft Bluray player can play Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray iso files, different types of DVD and normal videos on TV, PC and PS3. It is powerful but easy-use software. Today, I will share you how to play videos with this Blu ray player software.
    Step 1: Install the software
    You can free download it on the official website, it has two versions: Windows and Mac.
    Step 2: Load the Blu-ray disc
    Click Open Disc button to load the Blu-ray disc. But before you do this, you need to insert the Blu-ray disc to the BD drive.
    Step 3:Enjoy Blu ray movies

Deleted
    Hello,

I'm searching to be recruited on EU realms. I have played this game before so i know where i have to go and what i have to do :P.

Short about me i live in the Netherlands and im 24 years old. I often go to the gym, play DnD and have to put time in my school/work.

What i'm searching

1. Be social and active and make time to lvl. Some ppl we both want to raf so pls just make some time to lvl some characters :P

2. Speak english. Due its hard to communicate if the other person doesn't understand what you are saying.

3. Play on a high pop realm. Dunno if this still matters but i prefer to play on the same realm instead of Xrealm it.

4. Some starting gold due i would have nothing.

5. have discord and working mic! (don't be afraid to ask for a chat or anything)

6. Be mature

What you can expect from me

1. Social and active person

2. Player that will develop into high end raider

3. person that can play other games with you beside only wow

4. Hard working person that can help also with other stuff :P

If you add me pls have some patience due i wont be always behind my computer :P. Also keep in mind sometimes it wont work out but if it doesn't work out i will let you know beforehand.

My Discord info: Joker#5662 and i hope to hear from you all soon!

Sincerly

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello!

Hello, I have played WoW off and on since TBC and am looking to get back into it once again. I am looking to get recruited on an NA realm. I prefer PvP to PvE but would be down for either. I would also prefer to level more Horde characters than Alliance. Regardless I will be down to level characters of either faction with the proper person. Hoping to get some help with heirlooms/riding as I can provide my own Battlechest and Legion. Also a guild for end-game would be stellar.

I am from the West coast and generally play later in the evening as I am a college student, but have a decently flexible schedule. Would like to ensure it will work out for us time wise.

It would be cool to make a friend along the way here.

HMU on Bnet - 2hvnna-#3067

Quote Originally Posted by Frozt View Post
    Hello!

Hello, I have played WoW off and on since TBC and am looking to get back into it once again. I am looking to get recruited on an NA realm. I prefer PvP to PvE but would be down for either. I would also prefer to level more Horde characters than Alliance. Regardless I will be down to level characters of either faction with the proper person. Hoping to get some help with heirlooms/riding as I can provide my own Battlechest and Legion. Also a guild for end-game would be stellar.

I am from the West coast and generally play later in the evening as I am a college student, but have a decently flexible schedule. Would like to ensure it will work out for us time wise.

It would be cool to make a friend along the way here.

HMU on Bnet - 2hvnna-#3067
    It appears I wasn't able to find your battletag but I am a hordie who lives on the west coast and would love to recruit you, my battletag is AHappyPlushy#1631. We can discuss more when I get back from school tomorrow.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AHappyPlushToy View Post
    It appears I wasn't able to find your battletag but I am a hordie who lives on the west coast and would love to recruit you, my battletag is AHappyPlushy#1631. We can discuss more when I get back from school tomorrow.
    You are correct, I put my Discord name where I said it was my Battle.net. I added you but if you did not receive it my real name is Frozt#1282.

Looking to recruit someone to level a character in Stormrage (The most populated Alliance PvE server in the US). I will be able to help you with legion information and how to catch up easy and fast to get geared as soon as you can, im not here for mount or free month i just want the character at lvl 110 as soon as possible.

What i will bring:
    *Gold for Heirlooms and flying and bags
    *catch up in legion and gear fast
    *i wont abandon you after we lvl, if you're good i can recommend you to a good heroic/mythic guild so you can progress through content

What YOU will bring:
    *Battlechest and Legion

Battletag: Krausier#1457

Looking to potentially be recruited. I will buy battle chest, legion, and game time. You must be on US-Sargeras or US-Illidan, be willing to level at least one toon with me, provide me with gold for full looms, flying, and good bags. Anything more is just a plus and appreciated.

PM me if interested in recruiting me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozt View Post
    You are correct, I put my Discord name where I said it was my Battle.net. I added you but if you did not receive it my real name is Frozt#1282.
    Hey man Ive have been trying to contact you all day on bnet, you are frozt right? Also please add me on discord im AHappyPlushToy#4758.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trader View Post
    Looking to potentially be recruited. I will buy battle chest, legion, and game time. You must be on US-Sargeras or US-Illidan, be willing to level at least one toon with me, provide me with gold for full looms, flying, and good bags. Anything more is just a plus and appreciated.

PM me if interested in recruiting me. Thanks.
    I can recruit you but I would not want to recruit you on one of those two realms, I play on US-Thrall.
    Last edited by AHappyPlushToy; 2017-09-20 at 05:23 AM.

Hello all! I'm here looking to recruit a/some leveling buddy/buddies in the US. I really want to just level up and play with someone. The server I play on is Proudmoore, which is one of the best servers to join if you want one that is LGBT friendly! I'm currently a college student and have a lot of free time. I usually stay up late, so we can level any time.

I'm not looking for you to buy two months or anything, I just want to have a fun time, level up characters, and play the game.

Things I can offer:
    • I can provide gold for heirlooms, mounts, enchants, repairs, and anything else reasonable.
    • I will flying you around in my two person mount once we reach flying.
    • Quick leveling and efficient use of our time.
    • A lot of fun if you wanna goof around sometimes.
    • Help with end game content if you decide to buy yourself legion.
    • Random tips and tricks.
    • If needed, we can play at your own pace and how you want to play.

If you have any questions, shoot me a message!

Battle.net Tag: Darkskull#1705
    Discord: Darkskull#2577

Looking to Recruit WILL BUY BCHEST!

Hi guys I am currently looking to recruit someone to NA Horde Thrall. I really want to power level some toons and am willing to buy a bchest if necessary. I will also buy heirlooms if you dont have any.
    Add me on Btag if interested AHappyPlushy#1631

What I can provide
    - Battlechest
    - Friendly Behavior
    - Time to be able to power level throughout the day
    - A high knowledge of the game

What you must provide
    - Time to power level
    - A good and friendly personality

Deleted
    Eu Ragnaros Horde anyone ? Bobo#2341

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited! Either Twisting-Nether or Kazzak Horde-EU. I have over 4 years of experience and raided semi-hardcore, lastly in Emerald Nightmare. I want someone who is willing to set aside alot of time for lvling, i wanna smash through couple of characters. I expect you to be skilled but i would also like to have a nice social experience when playing, so just dont be a douche.
    Add me on fschwarzz#2275 to discuss further details