I have 2 SoR on US Servers left for today. Please PM me with your email (if you plan on buying game time after the trial.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello I'm looking for a Raf parter in Europe. I will be recruiting you, I'll pay for our expenses such as Repairs, Mounts, Riding Skill, Enchants and loads other stuff... I expect you to play alot since I'm a hardcore leveler we will be leveling alot of alts! On many different servers. I hope to hear back from you...

Pm me for more info.

And Giving out 1 Scroll Key on US on Illidan and 3 Left for Eu Outland and Stormscale Pm me your email.

Deleted
    I have my 2 daily EU SoRs available for any realm/faction - just PM me your email/realm/faction and I'll send you a scroll

I have SORs for any realm/faction on US servers. PM me with your email and what realm/faction you would like.

Deleted
    Giving away a SoR For all EU realms,just PM me your battle.net mail...and if you come to EU-Runetotem (H) i'll give you 10k after receiving the mount.

Deleted
    Sending SoR to anyone in EU who needs it. PM me with your Bnet account e-mail, name, realm, faction.

have 2 US scroll of resurrection to send today. can send from any server/faction. if you want to play alliance on burning blade will gave you 10k gold and gems once I get the mount and help you do some 5m heroics with tank or healer

US Users!

Looking to get resurrected, pm me for my battle.net email

I want my character to go on Firetree US PVP so please have or make a character on that server.

Edit: Scratch that, as long as it's top 30 US, and a somewhat balanced PVP server (.70/1 ratio or better) I will be satisfied.

Edit: Got someone thank you.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-03-13 at 12:47 AM.

Looking to recruit someone

I'm a veteran wow player, ive done RaF multiple times, and im looking to recruit someone who will be active enough to get at least 4 level 80s out of this (and add levels to me with the lvl 80s you have gotten)

(PLEASE BE AT LEAST 17ish YEARS OF AGE)

I have 2 level 85s already with professions so gold is no problem,
    If you want to level on my server (Deathwing-US Alliance) then i will provide:
    Gold for skills
    Gold for 20, 40 and 60 mount training (as well as azeroth and cold weather if you want)
    4 Bags for every character
    a level 25 guild
    Some gold here and there as well as some gold for each char we get to 80 to get you started off
    and a ventrilo to use, i also have skype.

What i would like you to provide:
    Upgrade to classic+bc wow (they come together) right away
    be ready to upgrade to WOTLK And Cata at least 5 levels before we hit the next expansion
    also be willing to eventually add your own game card when needed
    and actual knowledge of the game, (preferably someone who played in the last couple expansions)

Anyway, im a pretty fun guy, i have awesome guildies who will also help however they can, so please private message me here if you're interested or have any questions!

Deleted
    I can send SoR to anyone on the EU side who needs it and possibly wants a free migration to Ravencrest-EU. PM me with the relevant info.

i have an ingame invite left if you leave your realid us side

Deleted
    I have a question about SOR, if a friend sends me one, and I make a new level 80, and have my 7 days free without actually resubbing, do I get to receive another SOR after the 7 days of free game time are up, and can I make another new 80?

no i believe you can only get a free 7 days like every 60 days or more

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, I have 2 Scrolls for US servers. I really want the mount, and hey, it's free cata/80 and stuff. So, why wouldn't you want to?

PM me on here with your email if You're interested. Thank you!

500 gold if you xfer to be received the day i get my mount

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a SOR to use for the day. Just PM me with your email and what server you need. (US servers)

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkerz View Post
    I have a question about SOR, if a friend sends me one, and I make a new level 80, and have my 7 days free without actually resubbing, do I get to receive another SOR after the 7 days of free game time are up, and can I make another new 80?
    I believe it's only for accounts who did not resub before Marc 4th or 6th.

Deleted
    I believe it's only for accounts who did not resub before Marc 4th or 6th.
    i've not played in over 6 months, i'm just wondering if this SOR thing can be abused to get a couple or more new 80s. I've seen a few people say they're going to make x and x when they do it, so was wondering if it was possible.

shoot 40k gold ill reactivate my other account but ill need the gold first sry not about to get duped itll have to be a us server preferably horde

looking for someone to send me a SOR pm and i will provide battle.net email

EDIT: Got one thanks
    Last edited by sinkraze; 2012-03-13 at 04:38 AM.

Looking to raf or,sor someone pm me
    Last edited by Executionerz; 2012-03-13 at 03:41 AM.