Deleted
    I can send a SoR for Blades-Edge EU if anyone wants/needs. Feel free to send me a PM on here and I should get back to you asap

Quote Originally Posted by jimbodan View Post
    I need someone to send me a SoR for US- Proudmoore Alliance. As of right now I'm planning on re-subbing. Please send me a PM and I'll get you the info.
    PM sent!

---------- Post added 2012-03-31 at 03:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Number1gentleman View Post
    Looking for SoR.
    I've been inactive since patch 4.0 (1 year ago)
    Will add a subscription after the 7 days free game time expire.
    I'm from realm: US-Cenarius.

Thanks in advance.
    PM sent!
    Last edited by HunterSalty; 2012-03-31 at 10:13 AM.

Deleted
    Looking to be SoR on the EU
    My sub ran out on the 6th march, not been playing since Jan so i think it will work.
    PM ME

Looking to get SoR mount on US. PM me for any faction/server and I'll make an alt there if you want a transfer, or go Alliance Zul'jin and I'll give you 10k gold when I get my mount!

Deleted
    Looking to resurrect on EU server Frostmane. Can arrange for gold and a guild to level in. PM me

Deleted
    Hi, I am looking for someone to Scroll of Resurrect ME. I want to get back into playing with some friends and would like the bonus' of the scroll.

If you can scroll me, please PM me

Only EU people please

Looking to send out SoR on US realms, will make character on any realm/faction you want. PM me with your email and server/faction preference.

got scroll available

123julebrus@gmail.com

add me ingame or contact me with a pm here or on mail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supermagma View Post
    Hi, I am looking for someone to Scroll of Resurrect ME. I want to get back into playing with some friends and would like the bonus' of the scroll.

If you can scroll me, please PM me

Only EU people please
    Can scroll you, but could you PM/email me with your email or char+server name? Can't send PMs yet :<

My mail: vegi86 at gmail dot com

EU Will make a character on ANY SERVER YOU REQUEST and BOTH ALLIANCE/HORDE to suit your needs for a Scroll of Resurrection. E-mail rugizo@gmail.com with both the battle.net e-mail address AND account holder's name (in case I submit it via web and not in-game).

Deleted
    Offering Defias Brotherhood - EU SoR, PM me if you want it!

Hello, I am looking to send people scrolls. Help me get mount number 143 =) Please sub when you ask for a scroll. Sent 5 scrolls succesfully so far and none subbed....
    I can make a char on any EU server for you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    Hello, I am looking to send people scrolls. Help me get mount number 143 =) Please sub when you ask for a scroll. Sent 5 scrolls succesfully so far and none subbed....
    Exactly the same... Sent some scrolls, none subbed, and I really want to add the mount to my collection!

Deleted
    Looking to be resurrected on the EU server's.
    I WILL be buying a sub as im going to be levelling 3 new characters for MoP
    PM Me with offers, would prefer someone on a highly populated server on the alliance side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IMFlair View Post
    Looking to be resurrected on the EU server's.
    I WILL be buying a sub as im going to be levelling 3 new characters for MoP
    PM Me with offers, would prefer someone on a highly populated server on the alliance side.
    Any chance you can PM me? Sylvanas EU is pretty cool on Alliance side

Deleted
    Got scrolls to send out playing at High pop Ally server Eu. Can also make a char at any server you want

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to send a scroll out to any EU realm,PM me if you want it many bonus offers will be given upon 30day purchase!

I can send out SOR to darkspear ill give you 5k if you join there i can also send out to other US servers. just PM me if you want one

Anyone who is looking to do RAF I'd love to RECRUIT you, I am on spring break so I have tons of time to level. I have have level 3 toons to 85 I know fast routes and what to do. Email me at swedzy@hotmail.com ( I dont check email much so I may not get back to you super fast ) A better way to get in touch with me is by adding me on skype : anniewerd

Thank you and if you choose to do your RAF with me I appreciate it (: [US]

Looking to get a few days time and would love to give someone a mount, so anyone looking to use a SoR, PM me.