Deleted
    Hey I would love the SoR mount so i am sending out scroll(s) of resurection! I am playing on Argent Dawn EU Server. *(Alliance)

You will get:
    A free character transfer to Argent Dawn EU Alliance/ One character boosted to lvl 80.
    Free upgrade to WOW Cataclysm
    7 days of free game time.

Also:
    I have some Justice / Valor points stacked up so that will help you gear up a little once you hit lvl 85.
    You will get an invite to the guild I'm in (lvl 25 guild) which will give you all the leveling perks.

PM me!

GIVING OUT 2xSOR WITH BONUS 1 MONTH PLAY TIME

I can send out a Scroll to an eligible account from any US realm you want, from Alliance or Horde. Once you have accepted the scroll contact me to confirm and I will purchase 1 month of game time online and gift it to you, to be applied to the resurrected account immediately. I really want those 2 mounts ASAP and so I'm willing to pay for that month for you

I will only be giving away TWO of these so get in fast. Contact me via PM, send me your email address and I will send the Scroll ASAP.

Looking to Recruit on US Alterac Mountains Alliance, The server VODKA is on!

My Main is a 6/8 heroic Resto shammy, can invite the char we level into guild for alt runs.

What I provide
    - 4x 20 slot bags for every 80 we level
    - 15k gold once you add game time
    - Mass amounts of experience on wow, have been playing for over 6 years
    - Flexible play time
    - healer is my main so instant lfr ques and heroics
    - Have both vent and skype
    - willing to level as many chars to 80 as you want

What you provide
    -All cd keys
    -at least 2 months game time so I get mount

Contant me Via PM

Deleted
    Hey! Could someone kindly send me a Scroll of Resurrection to pete.winfield1 at gmail dot com for EU? Im on Aerie Peak Alliance if thats needed. (sorry about weird email wont let me post a proper one :/ )
    Last edited by mmoc9874a3f695; 2012-04-20 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sigwraithe View Post
    Hey! Could someone kindly send me a Scroll of Resurrection to pete.winfield1 at gmail dot com for EU? Im on Aerie Peak Alliance if thats needed. (sorry about weird email wont let me post a proper one :/ )
    Invite sent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arczi19 View Post
    Invite sent.
    Thankyou very much

Deleted
    Sending SoR to Stormscale EU - PvP, population is high and AH is full of epics. Will give you 5000 gold after you have paid for 1 month. You can choose one character to be boosted to 80 for free even before payment. Mail me in MMO-C.

Looking to get a mount
    Giving SoR to any EU realm horde/ally side
    Just msg me the realm you want your free 80 to be and then a character name and a server to send the SoR to
    If you chose the Emeriss EU server you can have 20k gold upon your 1 month payment

Looking to find a Recruit a Friend partner. Mount and gametime would be great, but I'm really looking for the Triple xp from leveling together. I play on Zul'jin (US) Horde side. I play the AH a lot, so gold isn't much of an issue. I'll give you 2000 gold to start with and a set of bags to each character you start. I'll give you another 5000 when you get a character to 80 with me. I have a pretty open schedule right now, so I'm usually free to play. I have skype also.

I receive e-mails instantly to my phone, so if you e-mail me at MasonDV at live dot com, you'll get a quick response. Skype works too, Chase05op (since I can't list "links"...)

Looking forward to leveling with you

Illidan-US (Horde). PM me if you're interested in getting a Scroll of Resurrection.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE

Server: US Kael thas or Tickondrius
    Faction: horde or ally

What I Will offer YOU
    I Can run us all the Way to 80 cause i have two accounts
    I will supply any gold needed for levelling (for Talents, Glyphs, Mounts etc)
    I have a level 25 guild for extra exp/perks and repairs.
    I have 5 level 85's currently and good general WoW knowledge, so if needed i should be able to help you out with any questions or tips.
    I have Vent, Skype, Teamspeak, Mumble whatever you want to use (if any at all) if you wanna chat while grinding, completely upto you.
    I'm online a lot of the time, i'm fairly flexible so we can level whenever, though the quicker the better

What YOU will need

• Your own CD keys.
    • Availablity - You don't have to be online 24/7 but I would like to level fairly quickly

Contact Info

If anyone is interested or has any questions, you can either:
    • PM me on these forums, i'll try to check back often, or
    • Message me on Skype: Bedtimethug or zvezperz@hotmail.com

I'm looking to level up about 4-5 characters to level 80. Would be nice to get someone who'd be willing to level them all with me, but i'm fine with less.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone who's so bored they're willing to drop the $15 to reactivate my account for a month. It's close to summer, few people are playing and I want to reroll on a new server. PM me if you're interested.

Looking to send out RaF invite and SoR invite, will give you money if you let me do it.

Looking for SoR. Do PM me.

Deleted
    hey i am looking for a sor i am going to get the annual pass so you will get your mount straight away whats your realm like? i was on outland i am going to lose a lot of stuff by moving but i left because of waiting times to login

---------- Post added 2012-04-21 at 12:11 PM ----------

Looking for EU SoR I wont be able to reply to PM's so send a PM with your email and your offer and i will reply as soon as possible i want to re do my account today so you could have your mount today ...

Looking to send out US SoR's on a daily basis. PM me with your info/requested server. I have toons on Ysondre, Illidan, Arthas, Kil'jaeden, and The Scryers (All Horde) if you're interested in any of those servers.

Deleted
    Looking To Be Recruited
    EU - Ravencrest - Alliance

Im 16 year old. I'm from Finland. I speak Finnish, Russian, English. Im playing everyday after school to night (Around 10 hours / day).
    I have sold my 2 two accounts. I have leveled in whole my life maybe 6-8 x 85.

Please contact me tell me what you can offer for me etc

Email is : Razermaus@yandex.ru
    Steam : Pehmo69

Thanks!

Sending out EU SoR(s). PM me with what server + faction you want to be SoR'd on and your battle.net account email ps:My Main's on EU-OUTLAND both faction... if you come to my server i can help you...