Quote Originally Posted by HalseyUS View Post
    Looking for Recruit for "Recruit a Friend"!

Server - Mannoroth US (Primarily)

What's up everyone
    So with MoP around the corner I am looking to get Two characters up to 85 with professions to be my support characters for my main, So Tonight (Or whenever it is for you depending on when your reading this) I'm looking for a person to recruit to achieve this goal!

What YOU Provide!
    1.) Game-Time (At least 1 Month / 2 Month's If your actually wanting to get into the game)
    2.) Game-Keys (BattleChest - 20 Dollars + Wrath (20 Dollars)
    *Note* - You only need to get what I posted since it goes up to level 80 with RaF BUT If you want the full game experience you will need to buy Cataclysm (40 Dollars)
    3.) A player that is willing to put in a good amount of time to achieve Both of our Character Leveling Goals

What I Provide!
    1.) Veteran Player (Playing since 2004) to Help and Teach you along the way (If needed)
    2.) Level 25 Guild perks! (You don't need to stay after the RAF is over, But I'm sure you could until you want to get raiding with another guild or just stay a casual / Friend
    3.) Gold Costs (Glyphs / Training / Start-Off Gold / Mounts / Mount Training / etc...)
    4.) 10k Gold once my Character Leveling Goals are completed (IF you decide to stay on my server)
    5.) After my Personal Character Leveling Goals are completed... I will level one more character on the Server / Faction of YOUR Choice (If you want to)

Thanks for Reading!

If you are interested PM me via MMO-Champion PM OR email me at bnovakowski94@gmail.com
    Still looking, Will be plain old dual boxing next week if I don't get any takers! Don't miss out on these perks!

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

Looking for a RAF partner on US Bleeding Hollow Server, Alliance side. I will be sending the invite out. PM me for more information if you are interested.

Looking for a RAF partner on US Aman'Thul server, Alliance side. If you are interested and would like an invite Pm me for more information. I will also be sending out Scrolls of Resurrection to those who would like one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a RaF partner on US Akama - Horde and giving out SoR send me a pm and we can get this set up

Deleted
    I can gief U RAF to DARKSORROW EU - ALLIANCE alot of finnish players there and guilds PM ME plz

Deleted
    Want to send a Scroll Of Ressurection, account must have become inactive on or before March 4th, 2012. Email me at : priiestillian69 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebz View Post
    Hi! As I'm looking for a nice way to start playing again (haven't been playing since ~February), I thought hey, why not do RaF since I've already been SoR'ed and all (dat free 80)!? So here's the deal: I'm either looking to RECRUIT someone, to which I can provide this:
    I used to play on Thunderhorn EU as alliance, having 4 lvl85s and several alts. I'll pay for your mounts and bags, aswell as give you starter money for skills and whatever gear/stuff you might wanna get. I'm 18 years old and having summerbreak at the moment, but working quite a bit, usually 8-14 or 16, monday to friday, depending on how busy the place is, 'cus I live in Denmark on a rather small island, so it all depends on the tourist population per day. all you need to provide is your gamekeys, gametime and a nice attitude. I'm easy to get along with I believe and have done RaF before, so I know the drill.
    Though, I might also be able to be convinced to be recruited, paying for the gametime and keys. For this, I want a reliable player with good and flexible times (see above), some experience (mind you, experienced doesnt mean that you have to raid or pvp, just know the game, how to play it and how to get along without sounding like an idiot) and still a nice attitude. If I get recruited I DO have a few demands though, that being you're able to provide a lvl25 guild, being able to tank (I'm not rolling a tank nor a healer, most likely rolling hunter or warlock), and provide me with mount money. Beside that, how stupid it might sound, I want a lot of gold. I've always been quite a bad money maker, and since I've noticed how the ratio in this thread of recruiters/joiners is like 100%/0%, I don't feel bad for asking 70k+ gold, how I get them can of course be discussed, aswell as the actual price (70 is just an example, I'm not doing this free though, Ill be making an entirely new account just to enjoy the game again!)
    So pop me a PM if you think this looks interdasting, I belive I'm a rather nice guy with quite a lot of experience (have been raidleading for a year in WotLK, done a lot heroic stuff in Cataclysm and just fooling around). I play on EU servers and I'm okay with not talking on ventrilo/skype, I enjoy gaming with music over hearing voices when you can just chat, luls.
    kind regardssssssssssss xoxoxo <3
    Bumping this! I'd like all replies to me sent as a PM, I won't be looking through these pages to see answers! Also want to stress that I play on EUROPEAN SERVERS, so US people who've PM'd me, sorry! Feel free to PM me for more details aswell.

Edit: Can be horde or alliance, I don't mind. I RaF'ed as horde last time, but I've always been alliance. If you recruit me, obviously we do it on YOUR server in order to get the gold and to make it easier for you. No RP servers though and high population is better than low pop. Seek to do a mix of dungeons and levelling, depending on what level we are!
    Edit 2: "luls y u want gold to get recruit???": Well, I'm making an entirely new account in order for you to get your rewards. On top of that, I pay for gamekeys as well as gametime. The ratio of to recruit/to be recruited in this thread is basically 100% to 0%, seeing as everyone wants to do it but not pay for the keys and time. I saw a recruiter few pages back offering around 100k to recruit someone, so I thought hell, I'll do the same thing. Seems like people are up for paying for it though, so if you're not, feel VERY free not to whisper me, you'll only make it easier for me to choose the player I feel most comfortable and happy with!

Have a nice day <3
    Last edited by Pebz; 2012-07-20 at 08:00 AM.

Looking to RECRUIT someone for LEVELING
    I'm on Khadgar Alliance EU

What I provide:
    Starter gold: 1000g per char
    Ground mounts and normal 60 flying mount
    Level 25 guild with perks

What You Provide:
    Your own cd keys/game time
    Your time and will to level

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to recruit on Ravencrest EU - Horde
    I can provide gold for flying etc.
    Planning on levelling atleast 2 toons to 80.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

Deleted
    QUOTE=MindlessMelon;17600016]Looking to recruit someone on Darkmoon Faire - EU.

You provide:
    CD keys
    Time Card

I'll give you:
    Bags upon character creation and 1000g for training.
    Good knowledge about the game as we adventure through
    Tips for the character you are playing (I have played every class and have 5 level 85s)
    Social status in a level 25 guild so you can have all the perks

If you use a time card so that I get the mount immediately, then I'll also give you 10k gold. If you don't want to use a timecard, then I'll give you all of the accumulated gold as soon as I receive the mount (happens when you pay for the second month).

I have finished school for the summer, so I have quite a bit of time to play. I do raid on some nights, so we would be playing during the daytime and/or after my raids, depending if you're a late night person or not.

Send me a pm here
    ther Thanks for reading, looking forward to leveling with you[/QUOTE]

still looking

Looking for someone to recruit, I'm an officer of an active social/raiding guild, I'll give you 10k gold as soon as you paid for your first 2 months. I have 10 85s so we can't really level togheter however I know all classes very well so I can help you to learn how to play.

I am looking for someone to RaF, I play Stormrage alliance. I will give you 10k when i receive the mount and will also give you 1k training money and bags. Email me at joshualjuarez(at)gmail.com

Deleted
    Looking for a nice person to send me a scroll of resurrection.

PM me please. Thank a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Bavlet View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT WITH PERKS FOR BOTH OF US.

Will be Leveling atleast 2-3 80s on Twisting Nether Horde side.

Twisting Nether is one of the best Horde Populated realms and home to many top guilds such as Method and Quantum.

You Provide:
    - Battle Chest.
    - 2 Months of Game Time straight away.
    - Experience in the game.
    - Plenty of free time to level up.

I Provide:
    - Top level Guild.
    - Fast leveling experience (Can have an 80 in 2 days).
    - WRATH AND CATACLYSM KEYS. (These will be provided after our first level 70 is done so i know you are serious)
    - Endless gold for whatever you need.

PM me on here or add me on Skype at "vishal.shah1305".
    Still looking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morgulis View Post
    Looking for a nice person to send me a scroll of resurrection.

PM me please. Thank a lot!
    u got a PM =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myridia View Post
    u got a PM =)
    thank you very much m8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morgulis View Post
    thank you very much m8
    just being selfish :-D

Looking for someone to send me a Scroll of ressurection - EU server, Executus, Horde side - Send me a PM. I will pay for subscription so gogo mount.

If not possible then any other realm horde side.
    Last edited by Zaroc; 2012-07-20 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaroc View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a Scroll of ressurection - EU server, Executus, Horde side - Send me a PM. I will pay for subscription so gogo mount.

If not possible then any other realm horde side.
    u received a pm ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kinera View Post
    Looking to recruit a friend on the Argent Dawn Alliance or Wrymrest Accord Alliance BOTH US SERVERS!

What you should provide:
    *World of Warcraft Battle Chest
    *World of Warcraft Game time (Two months)
    *A friendly attitude, cause I love nice people!

What I'll provide:
    *Gold to get you started
    *Bags to also get you started
    *I have every profession at max level (Except inscription, still working on that.)
    *Your ground and flying mounts and training
    *A level 25 guild for perks (We raid and PvP, so there is TONS to do here.)
    *20k once I get the new RAF mount
    *And anything else you see fit to have, you can have! You want that pony? Okay I'll get you that pony!

Please toss me an IM if interested. You can also find me on steam as kineracake and skype as xkinera. Don't be shy, I don't bite! ... much
    Still looking!