Looking to recruit a friend on the Argent Dawn Alliance. (No Draenei Males! Not sexy enough!)

What you should provide:
    *World of Warcraft Battle Chest
    *World of Warcraft Game time (Two months)
    *A friendly attitude, cause I love nice people!

What I'll provide:
    *Gold to get you started
    *Bags to also get you started
    *I have every profession at max level (Except inscription, still working on that.)
    *Your ground and flying mounts and training
    *A level 25 guild for perks (We raid and PvP, so there is TONS to do here.)
    *20k once I get the new RAF mount
    *And anything else you see fit to have, you can have! You want that pony? Okay I'll get you that pony!

Please toss me an IM if interested. You can also find me on steam as kineracake and skype as xkinera. Don't be shy, I don't bite! ... much
    Last edited by Kinera; 2012-07-18 at 12:22 AM.

I'm looking to recruit someone for the new RaF mount (Obsidian Nightwing). I am currently on Arthas-US HORDE with five level 85's. I want to level either a rogue or priest (or both!). If i level a priest i can heal dungeons for fast levels. I can supply gold needed for repairs and faster ground/flying speeds. Bags will also be provided.There are plenty of level 25 guilds on my server so we will definitely have the experience bonuses. I can play most week days.

My main is a 85 troll hunter 405 item level (currently). Killinspirit

I want to level by quests 1-15, dungeons 15-80 (some battlegrounds and quests) then quest at 80-85 (OPTIONAL). This is the fastest level that i know of to 80 (85 if you are willing).

Send me a tell anytime if you are interested.
    Thanks!

Will do SoR/Raf to anyone that needs it!

I, as well as everyone else posting on here, am looking to recruit a friend. US server on Frostmane. If you are a new player or even just wanting to start fresh i would be more than happy to help your out. let me know.

Will also do SoR

PM me here
    Last edited by BuffaloBill; 2012-07-18 at 03:12 AM.

Can anybody send me a Scroll of resurrection , on eu realm twilight hammer my e-mail is gino001 at live . nl, i have a gamecard here that i will use straight away just wanting to level to 80 and the free gametime is always welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdev1l View Post
    Can anybody send me a Scroll of resurrection , on eu realm twilight hammer my e-mail is gino001 at live . nl, i have a gamecard here that i will use straight away just wanting to level to 80 and the free gametime is always welcome
    Send you one

Looking to recruit a friend on US-Medivh Alliance.

What you should provide:
    *World of Warcraft (Upgrade to full access from starter account. Wrath and Cata not required)
    *Two months of World of Warcraft game time (Preferably immediately)
    *Yourself!

What I'll provide:
    *1000 Gold and 22 Slot bags
    *Glyphs for your Class/Spec (If desired)
    *Gold for Riding training and mounts
    *15k once I obtain the Obsidian Nightwing
    *Level 25 Guild for all leveling benefits

I will help level if you wish, but I don't have a free slot to level a fresh toon. I can do dungeon runs on my main to get you gear and dungeon quests.

Please PM me here if interested. I can also be reached at shadow_dragonking (at) yahoo.com

Looking for a Recruit-A-Friend partner!

General Information
    - We're gonna play HORDE.
    - We're leveling on Grim-Batol or Stormscale, on EU servers.
    - We're leveling one or two characters, you can decide.
    - We're gonna level to 80 as fast as possible.
    - We're starting as soon as possible.
    - We're gonna try to level atleast one, or two BEFORE 22.07.2012, as i'm leaving for a vacation this sunday.
    - We're gonna use skype. (Optional)

I can provide with gold for mount training, bags or whatever you feel spending your gold on.
    If you have any questions, send me a message on mmo-champion.

Sincerely
    Andreas V.
    Last edited by Dewo; 2012-07-18 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Forgot something.

LF RAF for mounts. pm me

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

Looking for Recruit for "Recruit a Friend"!

Server - Mannoroth US (Primarily)

What's up everyone
    So with MoP around the corner I am looking to get Two characters up to 85 with professions to be my support characters for my main, So Tonight (Or whenever it is for you depending on when your reading this) I'm looking for a person to recruit to achieve this goal!

What YOU Provide!
    1.) Game-Time (At least 1 Month / 2 Month's If your actually wanting to get into the game)
    2.) Game-Keys (BattleChest - 20 Dollars + Wrath (20 Dollars)
    *Note* - You only need to get what I posted since it goes up to level 80 with RaF BUT If you want the full game experience you will need to buy Cataclysm (40 Dollars)
    3.) A player that is willing to put in a good amount of time to achieve Both of our Character Leveling Goals

What I Provide!
    1.) Veteran Player (Playing since 2004) to Help and Teach you along the way (If needed)
    2.) Level 25 Guild perks! (You don't need to stay after the RAF is over, But I'm sure you could until you want to get raiding with another guild or just stay a casual / Friend
    3.) Gold Costs (Glyphs / Training / Start-Off Gold / Mounts / Mount Training / etc...)
    4.) 10k Gold once my Character Leveling Goals are completed (IF you decide to stay on my server)
    5.) After my Personal Character Leveling Goals are completed... I will level one more character on the Server / Faction of YOUR Choice (If you want to)

Thanks for Reading!

If you are interested PM me via MMO-Champion PM OR email me at [email protected]

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

LOOKING TO RECRUIT

Proudmoore alliance, i play 10+ hours a day can supply you with mounts/bags/ and a 25 guild that does rbgs and raids and anything in between. I am offering 15k gold when I get the mount. Am interested in lvling as many toons to 80 as possible also want to lvl a few horde toons on Illidan. You have to provide your own keys and game time and ill provide the time/gold.

Please PM me if interested.

Hello!

I'm looking for someone who would like to receive scroll of resurrection from me. If you're interested PM me or add me in skype - tautietis25.

Thank you

P.S. I would also like to recruit via "Recruit a Friend" if someone would be interested but I'm not spending so much time for WoW right now to be there every time if needed (still could help with dungeons, gold, etc. though). My realm is Alonsus, Alliance side.
    Last edited by Slapukas; 2012-07-18 at 04:55 AM.

Looking to Recruit YOU!

I'm looking to recruit someone for RAF to get the new Obsidian Nightwing RAF mount. This would be on the Stormrage-US (Alliance) server. I'm in a level 25 guild, raiding a few nights a week, currently working on heroic progression in DS. If you're interested, PM me. Willing to pay 20k.

Looking for Recruit for RAF.

Hey all,

I'm looking for a RAF partner to level a few toons with.

Server - Moonguard (RP) US

What I will Provide:
    - ALL costs on ALL toons from 1-80.
    - Game time for 2 months.
    - Level 25 guild.

What you will need to provide:
    - Dedication to leveling a number of toons.
    - An account upgraded up to WOTLK.

If you are interested send me a PM.

Thanks.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR Recruit-A-Friend

I'm looking to Recruit-A-Friend so i can obtain the new RAF mount!

Server - Zuluhed (PVP) US

I will supply you with unlimited enchants, bags, and mounts for leveling and 397 epics for when you hit 85. I also have *ALL* the mats to max alchemy 1-525 so you can start right off the bat with a profitable profession. You will be apart of a top lvl 25 guild that clears HM DS in a day once a week! Nice perks for faster leveling and you will have no needs. I'm willing to help level on another server if that is your wish. Once i receive the mount i will pay for fast flying for you and a handsome amount of gold to help with anything you want.
    If your interested PM me
    Last edited by Nick20Watson; 2012-07-18 at 06:13 AM.

My husband and I are looking for TWO PEOPLE (or the same person twice, if you want) to buy the entire game (Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, and Cataclysm expansions) +two months or more game time after we send the recruit-a-friend invite to your mail.

After the delivery of our recruit a friend mount from Blizzard, and as your newly recruited friend, we're paying for your mounts and mount training expenses, gifting you the netherweave bags your new character will need, and helping you with your spell training costs and gear decisions. (and of course leveling new characters with you!)

Don't worry, we won't just ditch you. If you need any kind of help as a new player to WoW just ask! We've all had to start somewhere and we'll be more than happy to aid you on your new journey so you get the best new experience possible. We're on a highly populated and great US server, so the action never dies, too!

As an added bonus, we're being even better new friends by buying you your epic flying when you hit level 70! After all, what are friends for?

One last thing not related to the above post.

People who are looking for a nice instant level 80 character on an old or dead account, we're looking for someone who is interested in a scroll of resurrection as well, just ask and we'll gladly deliver!

If you think you qualify or you're interested feel free to post here or send a PM! (preferred). Questions are fine if you're not sure about something, just ask.

Thanks!

Looking to "Recruit a Friend" on the US server Thrall Horde side. Thrall is an EST PvE high population server in the top 40 of all servers.

You provide:

- You pay for your own WoW account
    - Buy 2 months game time immediately

I provide:

- A spot in our top level guild (for all your characters on the server), very active, social guild, all perks/rewards unlocked, 6 raid groups (highest is 8/8H), rated battleground groups
    - (maybe eventually a raid spot in one of our raid groups)
    - Guild Ventrilo
    - Guild repairs
    - Plenty of time to level with you or boost you
    - Experience. Been playing since BC. You do not need experience, I can show you everything
    - Enough gold for all riding skills and bags on one character and other expenses that might come up

You can either play with me (I have a lot of experience) or if you just want the perks I mentioned above that I provide that is ok too. I have a lot of time if you wish to play with me. But once MoP hits I will be focusing on my main.

A bit about me. I am 28 years old, female, and the leader of a successful all around guild. I am currently job less >.< so I have a lot of time to spend with you. I have a working headset and we can use our guild ventrilo to talk, but I might be a bit shy at the beginning :P

Please E-mail me carryleagan at hotmail dot com

Im still looking for a RAF so i can recieve the obsidian nightwing mount,i dont offer 50k gold or a high end raiding guild like all the others on here are,i offer my time and trust,i own a level 1 guild on Bronze Dragonflight EU but i have multiple alts on 3 other realms if you wish to change,be it alliance or horde.

It may not be a fantastic offer but if your that greedy to want 50k and a level 25 raiding guild then i dont really want you with me because there is no fun in being bought it makes the game 99% easier and thats not how i play,at least im honest....

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessMelon View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on Darkmoon Faire - EU.

You provide:
    CD keys
    Time Card

I'll give you:
    Bags upon character creation and 1000g for training.
    Good knowledge about the game as we adventure through
    Tips for the character you are playing (I have played every class and have 5 level 85s)
    Social status in a level 25 guild so you can have all the perks

If you use a time card so that I get the mount immediately, then I'll also give you 10k gold. If you don't want to use a timecard, then I'll give you all of the accumulated gold as soon as I receive the mount (happens when you pay for the second month).

I have finished school for the summer, so I have quite a bit of time to play. I do raid on some nights, so we would be playing during the daytime and/or after my raids, depending if you're a late night person or not.

Send me a pm here
    ther Thanks for reading, looking forward to leveling with you
    Still looking

Quote Originally Posted by HalseyUS View Post
    Looking for Recruit for "Recruit a Friend"!

Server - Mannoroth US (Primarily)

What's up everyone
    So with MoP around the corner I am looking to get Two characters up to 85 with professions to be my support characters for my main, So Tonight (Or whenever it is for you depending on when your reading this) I'm looking for a person to recruit to achieve this goal!

What YOU Provide!
    1.) Game-Time (At least 1 Month / 2 Month's If your actually wanting to get into the game)
    2.) Game-Keys (BattleChest - 20 Dollars + Wrath (20 Dollars)
    *Note* - You only need to get what I posted since it goes up to level 80 with RaF BUT If you want the full game experience you will need to buy Cataclysm (40 Dollars)
    3.) A player that is willing to put in a good amount of time to achieve Both of our Character Leveling Goals

What I Provide!
    1.) Veteran Player (Playing since 2004) to Help and Teach you along the way (If needed)
    2.) Level 25 Guild perks! (You don't need to stay after the RAF is over, But I'm sure you could until you want to get raiding with another guild or just stay a casual / Friend
    3.) Gold Costs (Glyphs / Training / Start-Off Gold / Mounts / Mount Training / etc...)
    4.) 10k Gold once my Character Leveling Goals are completed (IF you decide to stay on my server)
    5.) After my Personal Character Leveling Goals are completed... I will level one more character on the Server / Faction of YOUR Choice (If you want to)

Thanks for Reading!

If you are interested PM me via MMO-Champion PM OR email me at [email protected]
    Morning Bump!

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni