1st time doing this. I would like to do RAF. I would like to be the recruiter to get the 30 free days of game time. That is all Im interested in. Whatever other benefits can go to the recruitee or however it works. If interested please contact me sending a PM.

Thanks,

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( I'll pay you a lot of gold when I hit 85 so I can farm some money for you )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    I need a scroll of resurrection, if anyone can send me, please send me a pm..
    (eu)

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by benike1 View Post
    I need a scroll of resurrection, if anyone can send me, please send me a pm..
    (eu)
    Check your inbox.

I haven't played in a little over a year, and I want to start playing again, and I plan on paying. Can anyone send me an SoR? PM me for details.

--EDIT--

Argh, just realized I can't send PM's yet. My battle.net email is anthro_geek(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks!
    Last edited by blisteringherb; 2012-08-04 at 09:24 PM.

Deleted
    Hey anyone got a EU horde SoR please?

aanarchya(at)hotmail(dot)com is the email and Mark is the name

ofc you'll receive payment consisting of love and maybe hugs

blisteringherb, us or euro?

Whoops, forgot about that. US.

blisteringherb, sent one...enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeben View Post
    Hey anyone got a EU horde SoR please?

aanarchya(at)hotmail(dot)com is the email and Mark is the name

ofc you'll receive payment consisting of love and maybe hugs
    sent one!!

Giving out US-SOR, Pm me or email me your info at hikagewolf at gmail dot com, I will send it out asap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by milosbeli View Post
    sent one!!
    Thanks very much!

I can recruit you if you want I have tons of spare time on me so I dont mind lving with the 3x exp .

---------- Post added 2012-08-04 at 11:42 PM ----------

I can recruit you if you want I have tons of spare time on me so I dont mind lving with the 3x exp . I play horde as well...

---------- Post added 2012-08-04 at 11:47 PM ----------

I can recruit you if you want I have tons of spare time on me so I dont mind lving with the 3x exp . I can play on KT with you...

I'm a mount collector on Dalaran-US looking to RAF / SOR (especially RAF - being a druid...turning into things is appealing ;]) I've been playing since vanilla and have plenty of experience!
    In a guild that intends to raid upon MoP release...
    Willing to help out as much as possible on my tailor making bags and providing general assistance when needed. PM if interested~

I have a few SoR to send out, if you'd like one please PM me. I am really intrested in the mount as I have been playing since release and am collecting them all.

Thanks

Edit: Bladefist (US)

Looking to Recruit a Friend! I wanna level at least one new guy to 85 before MoP, and i figure this is the fastest way to do it, as well as meet a new buddy. I have 3 85s on the Garrosh server, so i can benefit you if we choose that server, but by no means is that necessary. I can pay for at least one month of game time at the moment, but not the expansions. If anyone is interested in leveling with a fun guy like me, please send me a PM! I can also send out SoRs, but my main priority is the RaF! Thanks! (actually send your email in the pm cuz i wont be able to respond lol)

Also I'm willing to be recruited if and only if i can use the game keys i already own in order to upgrade my account. If this is so, I will be able to provide one month of game time if you provide the second month.
    Last edited by SomaRukido; 2012-08-05 at 04:05 AM.

Looking to send a Scroll or Recruit a friend. My main is a druid baelgun horde but have an 85 Belf pally on Mannoroth and leveling a Draenei Shammy (Proudmoore) and human DK (Greymane). Looking to get the mount and willing to level new or existing toons with you or help you out with some gold/items if that's you're preference.

Thanks and good luck

Would like a SoR. US Server.

Will subscribe right away so you will get your mount. I'm just interested in the bonus level 80.

KrisL187 (at) gmail (dot) com