Looking for someone to send me a RAF on EU .

Id be willing to send anyone on US-realms a SoR.Inbox me your info.

If anyone is interested in a Scroll of Resurrection on US servers, please send me a PM. I have 85 Horde on Detheroc and 85 Alliance on Kel'thuzad. If you are looking for a free transfer/faction change to a specific realm let me know and I'd be more than willing to create a toon on that server and send it so you can take full advantage of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If anyone is interested in a Scroll of Resurrection on US servers, please send me a PM. I have 85 Horde on Detheroc and 85 Alliance on Kel'thuzad. If you are looking for a free transfer/faction change to a specific realm let me know and I'd be more than willing to create a toon on that server and send it so you can take full advantage of it.
    interested in a SoR please send me so I can pm you my email adress

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! I am currently looking for RaF.
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Area 52 / it's a US server!
    I am in a top end raiding guild, We run alt runs, RBG's, alt leveling, and much more!! I will be more than willing to lvl with you and help in anyway possible! =)
    My Real-Id: plus50dkp@hotmail.com
    My Skype: whoaitsdavid
    Or pm me on MMO-Champion
    Thanks! =)

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited EU

You provide Battlechest & Wotlk keys

i'll buy game time.

looking to lvl 2 chars

PM me with offers or add my skype : royaldruid

looking to give out SoRs, PM me. US server

Still interested in sending RaF and SoR requests to someone on the US servers. I am willing to level a new toon of any faction on any server. Alternately I have max level toons both alliance and horde I can use to help you power level. If you roll on either bloodscalp or mal'ganis I can also help out with start up bags/cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien25 View Post
    Sending out a SoR on any EU realm +30k gold when u pay the monthly fee
    SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION

Also LF someone who want to get a RAF invitation. I'd lvl up 2-3 character atleast. I'll give 15k gold for each of your characters what you lvl up with me. Be an active player cause I dont want to spend months with lvling. I can play anytime!!!

What you provide:
    -You buy the game for yourself and you pay your montly free
    -be an active player
    -you bring the xp bonus

What I provide:
    -lots of gold
    -experience in lvling (I got 14 lvl85)

(IF you chose from those realms what I recommend then
    -Friends who will boost us in instances for faster lvling
    -(optional) some DS10 normal run for fast gearing up
    -(optional) RatedBGs for titles, mound, achievs and higher conquest cap
    Contact me please! I sent you a PM!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurou View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a RAF on EU .
    you still wanting an invite? do you have skype or something so we can talk and not clutter up this part of the forum, if your still needing an invite.

Deleted
    Scroll of Ressurection offer

European realms only
    Will pay for the second month and give you 10k in-game after you pay for the first month.
    You can PM me and add me in skype (pedrocabralmoreirara)
    Will level a level 80 character I have with you if you decide to come to my realm (Grim Batol)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Hey sorry I cant seem to send pms yet, Can you attach an email adress to the message you sent me? I don't wanna be accepting someone else's SoR since I've asked you first. Thanks!

Hello!

Im a 21 year old college student looking to recruit someone for some easy leveling. Im established on Korgath(PVP) Alliance which is a Central time server(I'm EST). I have lots of time to play (10hrs +) a day and We can level as many characters as you on and whichever server. If we play on korgath i can make sure we have mounts, gold, bags, instance runs what ever we need.
    I am even willing to supply an added bonus to the person i recruit, that can be
    A mount from the blizzard store
    a pet from the store
    or a WotLK CD key.
    This is all negotiable.
    I can be contacted through skype as Kyle.anderson69
    Hope to hear soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to send a RAF out on EU realms let me know if you want one!

Hi everyone

* I am 19 year old, playing wow since 2007 also i was in serious pvp and pve guild back in days. Recently one of my friend told me about mmo-champion and about this thread, he also found someone for RAF here.

What i want from you :
    -Expansions : battlechest + wotlk or even cata if u want
    -Also will be nice to be recruited by person who is pretty active and know the game well so we can lvlup few chars really fast
    -It doesnt metter on which server you want to level up, as long as you can provide us a lvl 25 guild and bags.

What do u get by recruiting me :
    -U will get active experienced player who was not playing past 6 months coz of financial situation
    -U get also few lvl 70-80 chars for short time

If you are intrested feel free to contact me on skype : bozhapzs

Deleted
    19-year old Swedish guy looking for someone to recruit me

What I offer you:

I'll pay for everything for my own account (keys and gametime)
    I'm very experienced and have raided in top guilds in TBC and Cata
    Quite active, looking to play most weekday evenings/afternoons and sometimes on weekends

What I want from you:

Serious and mature
    We will level on a high populated EU server, pref Alliance
    Since I'm starting a brand new account I will need gold, not just to level up to 85, I need something to be able to build my own economy on
    A mature raiding guild for MoP to be part of (this is not required though)

Please add me on skype (name: wegelid) if you are interested

Looking for RAF on Tich US Horde.

what I'm offering:
    Gold
    Level 25 guild
    Time
    Experience
    25k on MOP launch if you log in when servers go up to grant me to 80 (Not needed, but definitely a plus)

What you need:
    Your own keys
    time
    Experience

I'm very lenient and have lots of time to play as I work from home. Message me on MMO champ, or add me on skype @ swiverz

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited EU

You provide Battlechest & Wotlk keys

i already have a game card rdy togo

looking to lvl 2 chars

PM me with offers or add my skype : royaldruid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MyrmidOn View Post
    Looking to give out a RAF. I play on EU-Alonsus alliance, but I'm not locked to that one realm PM me if intrested and we'll get things started.
    bump. I prefer to raf in high pop servers.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers