i would like to do RAF with. we can do it on your server. ally of course. let me know. you reach online for the real ID or email at cmurph@bresnan.net

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 06:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jnshox View Post
    Looking to be recruited for any server horde or alliance. I had 2 85's holy paladin and shadowpriest both 2500+ in 3v3 arena. I just lost my account this afternoon, because an old friend wanted his old account back which he gave me 3 and a half years ago. Blizzard didn't take it into my favor which i found out about an hour and a half ago. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

I'm willing to level a new character pay for my new account etc...I would to play alliance kel-thuzad server, since its one of the best pvp servers
    You can reach me on AIM = SexyPola911 ...I will be waiting for a response from someone. Let me know thanks...
    ill do RAF with you. you can reach me at cmurph@bresnan.net

raf lvling

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarios View Post
    Hello!

I'm looking for someone to RECRUIT ME.
    I'd prefer Horde on Burning Legion (US) but I'm open to any server as I will be transferring when we're done.
    I provide my own key and gametime. I'm willing to do the two months if you wish.
    I'm looking to level 2-3 characters to 60 or so and then transfer them.
    If we're on Burning Legion I am completely self-sufficient money wise, otherwise I have nothing.

I've got anywhere from 1-10 hours to play 7 days a week so PM me and we can discuss things!

Thanks! - Strat
    i am willing to do this, only thing is i want to do it on Korgath (US) alliance

Looking to recruit someone on US-Stormreaver alliance pst ßondd! Will provide bags/few hundred gold for you. Willing to level 3-4 toons to 60... also may have an 85 run us through instances for faster leveling

find me in game

looking to recruit someone to lvl some alts to lvl 60....on korgath us alliance....will have gold for skill ups, bags, etc....also will have 85s to run us through instances if necessary

looking to recruit a friend. id like to make a alliance character. we can get to 60 in about two days or less. would like it to be on a east coast server. I recruit you.

Quote Originally Posted by airapollo View Post
    Hey,
    I am looking for someone to recruit me
    I will provide my own key and gametime.
    EU servers,horde or alliance (prefer horde though)
    Contact me on mmo-champion for more info
    still looking

I'm currently looking for someone to recruit.

I can play for 3-4 hours per day, after 5 o'clock. (After work)
    You have to provide your own keys and game time.
    I can provide any gold / mounts / bags that you need if we level on Exodar H (US).
    I'm up for as many characters as you want.

PM me on here, or email me at thankthevidya at gmail . com

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Deux View Post
    I'm currently looking for someone to recruit.

I can play for 3-4 hours per day, after 5 o'clock. (After work)
    You have to provide your own keys and game time.
    I can provide any gold / mounts / bags that you need if we level on Exodar H (US).
    I'm up for as many characters as you want.

PM me on here, or email me at thankthevidya at gmail . com
    Bumpercars.

I am seeking a Recruit-a-Friend partner

I am looking to RECRUIT you, not be recruited. I play on a US server Alliance side.
    I will purchase your CD key if necessary but would prefer you provide your own.
    Since I am recruiting you, I will provide gold for you to use at your own discretion.
    Ideally I would like to level at least 2 characters to 60. If you want to level more, I may be willing.
    I am on EST, so plan accordingly if you wish to do RaF if there is a time difference.
    I will be on most nights, but not during the days on weekdays. Weekends are rarely busy.
    I will not not purchase your CD Key until we reach level 20 on the first character to be safe. If you provide your own, you obviously can do as you please.

There may be things I'm forgetting, but these are my basic guidelines. If you have any questions or are interested, please shoot me a PM and I hope to level with you soon.
    Last edited by Everio; 2011-02-12 at 08:10 PM.

Looking to recruit a friend on Area 52 Horde (US) - Highly populated horde server, and very easy to find groups
    I can provide gold for mounts, training, and bags
    You must have your own cd keys
    Would like to level 1-2 characters to 60 - Possilby willing to do more if it goes quick enough
    Can provide 10% exp from guild
    I'm on west coast time so must be able to work with those times
    Pm if you are interested

Quote Originally Posted by 14fighter View Post
    Hey I'm looking to be recruiting or recruit someone to play on Alterac Mountains (US). I am in school so I might not be playing some days during the weekdays but will definitely be playing during weekends. I will be starting new on Alterac Mountains so I will have no benefits except someone to level with and having my own gametime/keys.
    Still looking.

Deleted

ME recruit mE!

WILL forget to check back here, but atm i am looking for a slightly more casual thing
    i don't mean to sound arrogant or "cool" but i do a lot of other stuff but when i game i pretty much do it for a few hours straight, its what i do when ive got nothing else to do.
    i do have school, and i do often have other arrangements but if someone is looking to recruit me for the game i provide keys for vanilla &gametime if need be, just more of a casual thing although after my gcse's ill be back and i reckon i'll shut myself in for a week (i'm serious i've done it before) so any of those crazy hardcore gamers if you could email me aswell so i can arrange for summer holidays
    EUROPE SERVERS
    not bothered about anything else, boosts would be nice, gold would be nice, gold would be nice, but
    i can spend money of my own i guess since im asking for a lot with a casual take on a hardcore game
    CHEERS EMAIL ME
    trundlepop at
    hotmail

.c
    o
    m

Deleted
    I'm looking for a person to Refer. I will provide:

I will provide gold for repairs, mounts, training, bags, etc.

Leveling on my main server, Sunstrider-EU is preferred so I have access to all my professions and gold. Horde

I'd just like to find someone legitimately interested in creating a new account that I could refer. I can work with whatever needs you have if you are willing.

I will be leveling a Warrior and/or Priest. We can do more that 1 character. The faster we get to 60, the better. I can play all hours, whenever is best for you.

Please send me a PM if interested.

Looking to recruit someone on Dunemaul or Zangarmarsh US i can provide EVERYTHING except epic flyers we can go horde or alliance idc, my times are all day everyday for the next week contact me with a pm have a vanilla key ready to go contact me on skype at Jahlon burruss and aim at jahlon burruss
    Last edited by kingarchey21; 2011-02-15 at 10:18 PM.

About me:
    -Class Death Knight(Main) #1 on realm
    -Level 85
    -looking to make 3-4 60+ alts on Lightning's Blade Horde!
    -Top guild on realm
    -Great reference and experience in raf
    -NOT IN IT FOR THE MOUNT OR GAMETIME! NEED ALTS FOR RAID!

What I can offer:
    -I can play 10 or so hours a day
    -I will purchase all your bags.
    -I will provide also 500g per toon
    -I will purchase all your mounts up to 150% speed flyer.
    -I can powerlevel you aswell as our alts multi-boxing
    -I own a ventrilo server
    -Guild is also level 16... all leveling perks! + cloak available!

What I want from you:
    -Purchase Retail wow.
    -Purchase 2 months game time.
    -Time available to play!

PERKS:
    -If you pay for vanilla + 2 months, I will give you BC + WOTLK cd keys
    2 Expansions for the price of 2 months paid!

Way's to contact me:
    -Send a pm here!
    -aim: xdeezenutz

Thanks for replys.
    Last edited by deeze; 2011-02-15 at 09:37 PM.

I am seeking a Recruit-a-Friend partner

I am looking to RECRUIT you, not be recruited. I play on a US server, Horde faction.
    I will purchase your CD key if necessary but would prefer you provide your own.
    Since I am recruiting you, I will provide gold for you to use at your own discretion.
    Ideally I would like to level at least 2 characters to 60. If you want to level more, I may be willing.
    I am on EST, so plan accordingly if you wish to do RaF if there is a time difference.
    I will be on EVERY night and weekend night. Also all day on weekends.

I have 85s on separate accounts to instance grind some.

Have guild EXP bonus and all that good stuff.

Contact me on AIM or skype: joshsavage91

Both are that username. Thanks!
    Last edited by joshsavage91; 2011-02-15 at 09:41 PM.

Deleted
    Still lookin....

äI'm looking for a person to Refer. I will provide:

I will provide gold for repairs, mounts, training, bags, etc.

Leveling on my main server, Sunstrider-EU is preferred so I have access to all my professions and gold. Horde

I'd just like to find someone legitimately interested in creating a new account that I could refer. I can work with whatever needs you have if you are willing.

I will be leveling a Warrior and/or Priest. We can do more that 1 character. The faster we get to 60, the better. I can play all hours, whenever is best for you.

PM me
    Last edited by mmoce282a07608; 2011-02-16 at 08:44 AM. Reason: forget

Looking to recruit a bro

US-Agamaggan Horde
    You will be in the top guild on server.

Do bulk of playing time on weekends.

I'm doing Feral tank.
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

Hi there!
    I am looking for a RAF partner with whom I would be leveling at least two characters with.

Server- Thorium Brotherhood Horde

Available Playtime- I'm on CST time and I'm able to play during the day and evenings after 7pm. I am yours during the day (most days) but won't always be available in the evenings due to guild responsibilities.

What you will get- I am the GL of an active level 13 guild where you will have an open invitation. You'll receive 500g per character.

Musts- Be an adult. Have and be willing to speak in vent. Please have a respectful attitude toward women. Pay the two months of WoW time... I want my rocket.

PM me here, if interested!
    <3

I am looking to recruit YOU (EU)
    We can roll whatever faction on whatever server, but if we choose Aszune-Alliance I will provide:
    Mounts
    Gold for training
    Bags
    Guild with 10% XP
    Can multibox with your chars (If you want it)
    I play alot, very flexible.

What I expect you to bring:
    Your own CD Keys and playtime
    Playing a bunch of time aswell
    A good spirit and maybe even a good sense of humor

- not exactly required, but would be great if you had skype and a microphone.

PM me here on MMO champion if you're interested.

Hello.

After hitting level 85 on several chars I want to make a new one and while I was browsing the forums I saw this thread.
    So I decided to give it a try here and see if I can find a suited RAF-partner.

What am I looking for?
    Well mostly someone with several hours of play time on a daily base.

What can I offer?
    - I play actively on a daily base, so we will have a steady rate of leveling.
    - I love to quest, I did over 12k quests spread over several characters and I plan to do alot more, my aim is then also to make several characters using the RAF-system.
    - I'm up for any kind of leveling, from simple questing to doing dungeons/battlegrounds.
    - I'm someone who prefers to share what we gain in the process of leveling so in the end we both end up with everything we need.
    - I have my own ventrilo server which we can use for easier communication during our leveling.

What do I require?
    Well since my experiences with earlier on recruiting weren't that good I require you to buy my Vanilla Key, I will buy my own gametime after the account has been set up. It's a bit strange to ask for this but this lowers the chance that my money is wasted in the end drastically, so it's a bit self protection I guess.

Other information about me
    I'm soon 21 years old, live in the Netherlands (GMT+1) and at the moment I can play up to 7 hours a day because of less working time lately. I'm up for any server (EU), faction and race but I do prefer Alliance since I completed horde side of the story 3 times now.

If you are interested in some amazing teamwork with as end result several level 60s, feel free to contact me on msn ( alex at scripttip.nl ) or send me a message on this forum.

Thanks for reading,
    Lespoir
    Last edited by lespoir; 2011-02-16 at 11:09 PM.