Please SOR me!! Horde on US server. dykelley(AT)gmail(DOT)com Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by triforce85 View Post
    Please SOR me!! Horde on US server. dykelley(AT)gmail(DOT)com Thanks!
    sent
    welcome back

looking to grind a few chars via RAF horde side. if anyone needs a nolifer to lvl with im your guy just pm

i wont be providing anything but a nolifer partner who isnt a downie and will lvl quickly, this is a recruitment post

i suppose i can offer like 10k gold as well for first lvl 85
    Last edited by eosgreen; 2012-10-05 at 08:17 AM.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit EU alliance side.

What you have to do?
    - Buy all expansions
    - Gametime

What will I provide?
    - lots of playtime, can play almost every day and 6+ hours per day
    - experience of the game
    - Bags, gold for riding skills etc.

PM me if interested and for more info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to either Scroll someone or RAF somebody for the mounts (The scroll horde side only EU)

I can offer you help as much as i can with a level 25 guild that used to be a top raiding guild back in the day and is gathering strength once again.

PM me or something and il send which ever you need.

Hello there! My name is Xerkxes ingame on server US Mal’ganis HORDE
    Anyhow, I am looking to recruit someone or use Scroll of Resurrection on them on US Mal’ganis HORDE.
    I would like to level up as many characters as possible. I play about ~16-18 hours a day so you will be getting a lot of leveling time!

What I can provide you:
    -Gold for bags, mount and so on
    -Knowledge which can help us to level faster
    -More than enough time to play WoW
    -A level 25 guild with all perks (+EXP etc.) and with all 3 heirlooms unlocked (head, cloak and leggings) - I will buy for you of course!
    -Mumble Server or Skype

What I expect of you:
    -You sadly have to buy the game, I am a poor student
    -You also have to buy gametime (If everything works well, I might buy one gamecard for you <3)
    -Enough time to play

Contact me at my email: charrgaming@gmail.com or here on MMO-Champion by sending me a personal Message or contact me ingame: Xerkxes on server US Mal’ganis HORDE
    Or skype!
    Skypename = vodkawow
    Last edited by CharrGaming; 2012-10-05 at 05:38 PM.

LF some1 to recruit EUROPE Horde side

I will provide:

- Gold to buy anything we need like Bags Mounts Items Enchants etc...
    - Level 25 guild for all the benefits
    - 4-5 Hours of gameplay per day at any times you can (minus my raid times)

You need to:

- Buy game and all expansions yourself as well as game time
    - Level at least 2 chars together and play 4-5 hours a day untill we do

PM ME HERE WITH YOUR SKYPE OR EMAIL SO THAT I ADD YOU IN REAL ID IN WOW...cheers
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Looking to be recruited for monk leveling
    I am US. I would either want to do it on draenor-us and I will pay for my game keys or I would go on your server and you could pay for my keys. I play anytime except during raiding times at 9-12PST. Just wanting to get a quick max level monk soon. Please email me at jbbaseballfan ymail.com and we can discuss. Thanks

Looking to Recruit

Looking to recruit a friend

Want to level 3 Characters HORDE on DESTROMATH Server.

I'm available to level mostly FRI, Sat all day. 3 hours M-thurs (due to raid schedule)

I'll provide a top 50 US guild to level in.

10k gold per toon we level and bags.

You provide cd keys up to Wrath so we can level to 80.

message me: emcleod9343atgmaildotcom

Looking to recruit someone on Malfurion Horde US -

I can either provide you with a battle chest or provide you with gold. I will also be providing a cata cd key as I have a spare one, so we can go to 85 together. I want to level a Monk from 1-85 on Malfurion Horde first, along with one other from 1-80 on Malfurion Horde so we can grant me up another. After that.. we're free to level a toon or two on the server of your choice.

Really no rush besides the monk. I raid from Sunday - Weds from 5:30 PST - 9:30 PST. I am free almost any other time to level. Ideally we'd do it in 2-3 sittings per toon to get it done quickly, because nobody likes leveling.

If youre interested send a PM with your skype or some form of contact. Also include a little about yourself and play experience.

Thanks

Found someone.. Thanks
    Last edited by BluejaysWHS; 2012-10-06 at 04:57 AM.

Looking for a Scroll on US Realms, hopefully something high pop and alliance. Will add game time and all that, all you gotta do is toss me a scroll. Thanks!~

Deleted
    Heya ^^

Im looking to send a SOR to someone.
    I play on the Stormrage EU realm, horde side.

What can I provide:
    - Gold for mounts, armor etc
    - A guild level 25 - all perks and most rewards unlocked!

If you are interested please send a PM on here with your email and the SOR will be coming your way right away!

Ty in advance!

Heya Guys,
    can someone please send me SOR from med-high pop US server alliance? Thanks a bunch!
    edit - got it already.
    Last edited by sash2619; 2012-10-06 at 09:39 PM.

Hi, looking for a SOR. Please pm me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Wopper View Post
    Hi, looking for a SOR. Please pm me for details.
    Just sent you one Wopper

Looking to RAF on a mid to high pop US server of your choice on the Horde side.

-Want to get at least 2 or more characters out of this to level 80 so we can grant levels to another.
    -You will supply your own battle chest
    -Not looking to play for days on end straight through yet would still like to get there as quickly as possible

Will also consider being recruited and purchase my own battle chest depending on the offer!

Thank you!
    Email: tgregtech at gmail . com
    In game: Quiggz on Vashj (Horde)

If anyone else needs a SOR I can send 2 more tomorrow. Sent out my 2 for today.

Also looking to Recruit anyone who is new to the game or anyone just looking to start another account.
    I am on US Server Dunemaul PVP - Alliance

This is only a Med. Population Server.
    However our guild is looking to recruit players and I thought this would be a good way to do it. So if interested send me a PM!

Looking for somebody to RAF. I can level you up, provide a guild, money, bags....etc... we can talk on Skype or whichever. I can play whenever you feel fit, and do whatever you feel fit. I have 1 90, 3 85's and some more. My email is tylerzachary (a) gmail.com
    Skype is Foofighting12
    Thanks

I have an account I'd be interested in getting a SoR on, but first a couple questions.

1) This account is from 2009 and only has the expansions up to WOTLK. Does this matter? Just curious to see if I'm gonna have to buy Cata & MoP before someone is able to send it.
    2) Does it matter what server I'm on? Honestly the server I used to play on has virtually no one I know playing on it anymore so I'm just interested in joining the highest pop/most active (PvP) server out there.