Quote Originally Posted by TheNedders View Post
    Would love scroll! nedders12"at"hotmail.co.uk
    scroll sent!

I could use one. I'll PM someone my email address if anyone would be willing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning Stunts View Post
    /facepalm.

Will offer 3k gold to someone that helps me get the mount i will send you a SOR just pm me your e-mail i cannot reply back in private messages sorry. I am on Aggramar US

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning Stunts View Post
    You cannot PM until you have at least a 10 post count.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticflame View Post
    You cannot PM until you have at least a 10 post count.
    I'm working on that lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Still looking for a SoR recipient. Shoot me a PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Requesting a scroll of resurrection (US servers), PM me and I'll give you my e-mail and whatever else is needed.

edit - already received a few PMs
    Last edited by Mr E; 2012-03-09 at 01:25 AM.

I have 2 scrolls to give away today in the US. Prefer if you plan to renew subscription after the 7 day trial.

Ok, I should be good now. If anyone is willing to send me a Scroll, PM me please! I'll likely be buying the additional month as well, so you will get your mount.
    Last edited by Cunning Stunts; 2012-03-09 at 01:30 AM.

Not to act like I'm whoring myself out, but I would just like to add the fact that I do in fact plan on signing up for 30 days so your beautiful new mount is guaranteed.

US Tichondrius - I have scrolls to give out to people who will get me my mount!! Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Not to act like I'm whoring myself out, but I would just like to add the fact that I do in fact plan on signing up for 30 days so your beautiful new mount is guaranteed.
    i sent you one if you would like i can add you into a good and friendly guild if you choose to move to my server and i will personally pay for all your repairs ^.^ if you would like me to add you on facebook let me know. Blizzard send out at the end of every night so it might be a few hours or so depending on when they decide to do it.
    Last edited by Geraldo; 2012-03-09 at 01:38 AM.

I've got a spare EU scroll, if anyone is interested

Deleted
    I got spare eu scrolls And lf a raf partner for herald characters.
    Will provide 100k for the raf payments and got a group ready to gear us if you decide to join in the "Herald of the titans" achievement! pm me

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone for SoR! email me at cameron.m.purdyatgmaildotcom and i will send them out right away! free level 80!

still have 1 scroll if anyone wants it in US can create a char on any server for your free transfer Pm me your email /server/faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many EU accounts!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU-Servers - Any faction

PM me if you want a SoR, enough to go around! Welcome back everyone

I have a scroll to give out on the EU forums. I'm on Auchindoun. Would love to get this. The last person I send it to did not accept. PM me for more information.