I am looking to recruit someone someone relax and laid back on US Realm - Kel'thuzad (alliance side), I've been playing for some time now and wanting a few more characters. I will provide bags and gold, also a level 25 guild. What you must provide: your own gametime and keys. Please send me a PM here or add me on skype rockygraves007, I am usually on skype 24/7 so that would be a better way to reach me.

I am available for hours most days, so this would be a good opportunity for someone who is looking to get back into the game and level a main character real quick. Or for someone looking to start on a new server. I also have Scrolls of Resurrection for anyone needing one.
    Last edited by siblyx; 2013-06-07 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cylis View Post
    I am looking at trying the game again on a US server. Does anyone have a scroll they would be willing to send me?

Thanks!
    has anyone sent you a SoR yet?

Response

Quote Originally Posted by Jecker View Post
    I would like to be recruited by you, i have lots of experience with this so i know what im doing and we can level fast.
    I am looking to recruit and have a lot of experience with Raf. I play on a high population realm horde side. I can provide a lot of gold for gear and training and bags. I can level a bunch of characters and am extremely experienced leveling on raf. I have had five or six raf. And on this account I want to level a couple 80s around 4 or more. Or however many you would like. I've leveled characters from 1-80 in less than 2 days before. I am available all the time and can talk through vent steam or Skype. If you are interested you can reply back. If anyone is interested I can give you my email.

---------- Post added 2013-06-07 at 05:00 PM ----------

Looking to recruit a friend on Mal'ganis and level Horde side.
    -I am able to play very often, almost everyday
    -I can offer gold to pay for riding training and bags to progress with
    -I have a lot of recruit a friend experience ( i have leveled characters from 1-80 in 2 days before.)
    -I am experienced with the game and know every dungeon by heart and can help you if you're new

If you are looking to start a new account on horde side on a high populated realm, then send me an email and get recruited and level with me at 3x experience and get multiple characters to lvl 80. You only need a battlechest to start, and Wrath of the Lich King expansion after. I am very friendly and easy to get along with

PM me if you are interested and want my email.

Hello, I want to be recruited on a high population US server. Either Horde or Alliance is OK with me.

My Details:
    -----------
    -Able to play very long shifts over the next few days(up to 24 hours)
    -Experience with WotLK but nothing after that(Cata or MoP)
    -Looking to find someone who knows the best way to level the fastest
    -Will continue leveling until 80

My Preferences
    ---------------
    -Recruiter will provide gold for bags mount etc.
    -Recruiter will pay for Cata when we get to level 80 and possibly MoP at 85

-I have a lot of recruit a friend experience ( i have leveled characters from 1-80 in 2 days before.)
    -I am experienced with the game and know every dungeon by heart and can help you if you're new

If you are looking to start a new account on horde side on a high populated realm, then send me an email and get recruited and level with me at 3x experience and get multiple characters to lvl 80. You only need a battlechest to start, and Wrath of the Lich King expansion after. I am very friendly and easy to get along with

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwow94 View Post

add me to skype matt.jennings68

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Cool

Hi, I'm looking for someone to recruit/resurrect. My timezone is PST and am not able to play from 3:30pm to 9 pm for raiding, I stay on till late. I'm pretty good with all content and am just looking for a friendly player to level with. I play on The Scryers which is a medium populated RP realm. I'm not really into the RP scene I just had some friends on this realm. If you choose not to play on this realm we could cross realm level which is all good still ~.

[This is a US realm and Horde side, willing to play on alliance side too]

I can also use mumble/vent (and can provide one) if you'd like ~~

P.S. If you choose to play on my realm and on horde, I can provide 15k gold for bags, flying, etc. I can also try to get you into some casual raiding (I'm currently 12/12 current expansion raid and am working on heroics soon).
    Last edited by Koliu; 2013-06-08 at 04:02 AM.

Hey guys, I would like to be recruited. I have started some lvl 1's in Hellscream realm if we could crossrealm level but if not any server together is fine, doesn't matter to me. Only thing I need help with is the battle chest to get started, only have starter edition.

I am just starting brand new again, for some reason it just sounds like fun. I have full knowledge on how to play and am on daily. I have already leveled 4 toons to 90 before, and have a good idea how to make my own gold, so I'm not asking for any, if you'd like to that's up to you.We would be leveling fast, that's for sure. I'm in Eastern Time Zone, but am up usually all hours of the day. If your interested, email me at hernandez.jesus11507 at gmail.com with info.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

I just sent you a email

---------- Post added 2013-06-08 at 01:07 PM ----------

Just sent the email

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone on any EU realms, but prefer some of mine, so I can provide with all below

I provide:
    6+ hours playtime a day.
    Level 25 Guild.
    Gold for Mounts up to 280%, and anything else you need ingame!
    Bags for all your Characters.

PM me if you are interested and want my email or post here.
    Last edited by Brentwow94; 2013-06-09 at 12:57 AM.

i'm looking to give a SoR on EU. PM me so i can send one to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatredx369 View Post
    I'm looking to re-roll Alliance on a high pop server.
    I'll buy all the battle chest/Mop but I'll need someone that can provide me with a solid starting package
    10k gold
    bags/mats for professions
    and is willing to at least level 2-3 toons
    Please state EU or US..

Deleted
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone On EU! On either Outland Alliance or Twisting Nether Horde.
    Outland is preferred as I could easily supply you with epic flying, bags and other things!

I will provide:
    Quick Leveling
    Lots of playtime 6-9 hours
    Very friendly
    280% Flying when we ding 80, aswell as 2k to get you started
    Bags ect

I will also provide a MoP key, as I have a spare!

You will provide:
    Battle Chest & Cata
    Wanting to level 1-3 80's or even more if you wanted!

Contact me on Skype: Haffiebhoy
    Or you can pm me in game FlaiR#2551

Looking to recruit a friend on Mal'ganis (you are able to crossrealm level now, so you can be on another realm if you need to) and level Horde side.
    -I am able to play very often, every day for 10+ hours
    -I can offer gold to pay for gear, riding training, mounts and bags to progress with
    -I have a lot of recruit a friend experience, i have had 6 RAF before and know what to do ( i have leveled characters from 1-80 in under 2 days before.)

If you are looking to start a new account on horde side on a high populated realm, then send me an email and get recruited and level with me at 3x experience and get multiple characters to lvl 80. You only need a battlechest to start. I am very friendly and easy to get along with and willing to help you. Most importantly i want you to benefit from this promotion as well.

Looking for a leveling buddy...guy or girl. Currently in a relationship so not looking to hook up with anyone. Just looking for company and to have fun leveling some toons with. Would be a plus if you have all heirloom gear but if your missing a couple pieces or don't have any that's fine. I don't care if we level Alliance or Horde but my main toons are Horde. We can use raidcall, vent or skype if you would like better communication than just typing in game. Add me by Battletag and i'll get back to you in a couple hours when im home. Thanks!

Battletag
    Skullknight#1187

About Me
    -26yrs old
    -Live in the US
    -Have been playing since Burning Crusade
    -Raider in a 6/13H ToT guild

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwow94 View Post
    Looking to recruit a friend on Mal'ganis (you are able to crossrealm level now, so you can be on another realm if you need to) and level Horde side.
    -I am able to play very often, every day for 10+ hours
    -I can offer gold to pay for gear, riding training, mounts and bags to progress with
    -I have a lot of recruit a friend experience, i have had 6 RAF before and know what to do ( i have leveled characters from 1-80 in under 2 days before.)

If you are looking to start a new account on horde side on a high populated realm, then send me an email and get recruited and level with me at 3x experience and get multiple characters to lvl 80. You only need a battlechest to start. I am very friendly and easy to get along with and willing to help you. Most importantly i want you to benefit from this promotion as well.

Hey, add me on skype Manamisha or email manamisha at gmail.com
    Last edited by Manamisha; 2013-06-09 at 11:53 PM.

Looking to RAF Mal'ganis and level Horde side!
    -I am co-GM of a level 25 guild with all the perks
    -My guild is full of friendly PvE and PvP minded folks
    -I'm able to set you up with gold and bags as necessary
    -I am happy to answer any questions or run you through quest and dgs

I'm always looking to get more folks in my guild and meet new people! Mal'Ganis is a high-pop PvP server with lots of interesting folks.

PM me if you are interested!