Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
    Still looking to recruit someone.

Just looking for someone cool to play with, and level up a few toons to 80. On Emerald dream server, alliance. (US)

If interested let me know.
    Former wow player looking for a cool person to level with. I played during tbc/wotlk/30%cata. RAF.

Send me a message if you are interested. Cheers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone on US-Illidan Horde who is interested in paying for their own account/game upgrades. With the revelation that the new Hippogryph model is going to be more than likely replacing the Nightwing mount, I really want to get the Nightwing before it becomes unavailable. Here's some details of what I have to offer you:

-Bags, riding skill and possibly help with professions (depending on what you choose).
    -Runs through any raids up through WotlK on my 90 Prot Paladin for transmog gear. I can help you at level or when we get higher, whichever you prefer.
    -A smaller guild with level 25 guild with most perks. The Dark Phoenix isn't unlocked, nor is Lil Taragosa, but you'll have all those things without the annoyance of being in a large guild of silent people.
    -Quick dungeon queues, as I will be leveling a healer or tank (class undecided).
    -Nearly any time of day to play. I'm self-employed and can be on almost any time of day.

If you're interested send me a PM with any questions or comments.
    Last edited by Kelzam; 2013-10-12 at 05:30 AM.

Also willing to be recruited if that is easier.. you provide game keys for WOLK

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit. I am on DrakThul EU, but can level on any server with you. PM me here for further info

Helping with RaF-ing EU/US

Do you looking for someone who got flex time( I am currently jobless) and have skills? Maybe I can help you. How this will go:

1. you inv me, when I made battle.net account you send me battlechest
    2. making paladin, he/she will be prot/holy if you have gold I`ll only need bags but I can handle everything without gold
    3. when we finished I can grant levels( up to 39 if I dont gave any level to first char) to your other alts
    4. I am helping only for ONE char not 2 not 10, if you want my help later we can talk about extra features.

My playing time:

EU realms
    08-22.00 CET
    US realms
    02-14.00 EST
    01-13.00 CST
    00-12.00 MST
    23-11.00 PST

skype vladimir.baralic92
    aim baralic11

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking for someone to recruit on EU-Sylvanas Alliance.

I will provide 10k gold and we'll together get to 85/90 on multiple characters. I'm an active player so I'll most likely be able to play every day.

If you're interested or if you want more information, contact me on skype: LimeDude.

Hello, I'm Looking to RECRUIT someone, prefferably someone who wants to level on KT- Alliance, I have 12 lvl 90's 11 on Illidan- Horde 1 of every class, now I want to get one of every class on KT-Ally i already have warrior at lvl 90 their.

What I Offer:
    1) Gold
    2) Bags (mounts will be bought with your own gold you make from lvling)
    3) TONS OF PLAY TIME
    4) FAST LVLER (done it with every class in a short time)
    5) GREAT EXPERIENCE! (been playing wow since TBC)
    6) Voice Chat (Skype)

What YOU need to OFFER!
    1) Pay for battlechest, cata, MOP (MOP not needed)(can buy battlechest if you handle the rest)
    2) BE ACTIVE (no high-schoolers who can only play after 3pm)
    3) HAVE A HEADSET WITH MIC! (i like having someone to talk to!!)
    4) Friendly PERSON!!
    5) Have NP wanting to level MANY toons to lvl 80!!!
    6) HAVE SKYPE

If this sounds like you and you want to get many toons to 80 on KT-Alliance HIT ME UP ON SKYPE!!

Thank You!!

Quote Originally Posted by doinn View Post
    I am looking to recruit someone. I am currently playing on Blackrock Horde. I can provide you bags and riding skill money. I will be on game usually all the time especially weekend. I can help you after lvl 80, we can still play together and I can teach you some stuff if you want.

I just want to start new character and we can lvl up together.

Sorry I can not provide you battle-chest.

If you are interested, Add me on skype shh0328 or email me g.h.song(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

We can lvling up whenever you want to.

Still looking for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulverize View Post
    Looking to recruit anyone!
    What you get:
    -Friendly, Exped RaF levler with over 10 characters leveled with RaF
    -Gold for bags and to start yourself off.
    -Leveling for as many characters on as many servers, I only need 1 on Illidan horde!
    -Guild for leveling with all perks
    -Powerlevling as soon as we get 60 with instant ques on my 68 Dk

You only have to supply your game time and expansions, leave the rest to me
    Still looking!

Hi!

Looking for someone to recruit on frostmane alliance EU, 3-4 characters to 80.

I need you to be active at least on the weekends. We'll level one character per weekend, or more often.
    What you get is an experienced vanilla player, your experience is irrelevant.
    I'll pay for mounts and bags. Maybe even battlechest depending on how serious you are.

My skype is:
    nigaogaki

Best regards,

Nigaogaki

Looking for someone to recruit me on US servers. im from eu working shifts so us time zones suit me better. i can pay for all the irl stuff myself like subscription and account. im after someone on a high pop server who can help me with ingame stuff like gold. send me a message and we can further discuss times, Cheers (aheppenstall.ah at gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Adam9293 View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me on US servers. im from eu working shifts so us time zones suit me better. i can pay for all the irl stuff myself like subscription and account. im after someone on a high pop server who can help me with ingame stuff like gold. send me a message and we can further discuss times, Cheers (aheppenstall.ah at gmail.com
    I have emailed and messaged you. Shoot me a response back here or to my email ss_killa23 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Deleted
    Hello again

IM searching to be recruited on EU dont mind server or faction aslong its on high population realm

What i will do put effort and time in it to lvl multiple chars with u
    I will buy my own Battle chrest and Expansions etc

what i expect from u is put effort and time in Raffing (dont go like 1h afk suddenly)
    Bags
    Starter gold for mounts
    Have a sense of humor
    (live in europe)

Well if u agree with that all add me on Dedasx
    Hope to hear from u soon

Btw im flexible with times and got 1 week holiday starting from 18th
    Last edited by mmoc46ba273ba5; 2013-10-13 at 08:44 AM.

Horde player on US server Nordrassil looking to recruit a new player. I am an active player available Weekdays 6:30pm-10pm PST and all day weekends

Will offer the following:
    - 10k gold to get you started
    - Fast leveling
    - Level 25 guild with friendly environment
    - Can fly you around
    - Knowledge of game and class mechanics

Will need you to pay for the Battle Chest and Cata/MoP.

If you are interested please msg me here or skype Kamis81.

Thanks
    Still looking to recruit

Deleted
    I'm looking to recruit a friend or give some one a scroll of resurrection because i want the mounts!
    Any one here that wants to start or restart to play WoW? I'm on dragonblight EU

thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there,

I'm looking to Recruit a Friend (US Area 52)/Scroll of Resurrection. (Recruit a Friend must buy Starter Chest, but Cata and MoP are optional)
    I willing to give you starter money for mounts, bags and stuff and a great leveling partner.

(Please no time schedule or anything, I can play almost any time)

Skype= pantuz1 (pm me for more info)

Edit: Forgot that BC already gives you 1 month of game time.
    Last edited by Pantupino; 2013-10-13 at 02:21 PM.

Hello,
    I'm looking to recruit someone on Kazzak - EU Horde side (can do alliance if you really want to).
    I cant provide Battlechest, but I'll give you bags + money for mounts
    I can play almost everyday. If you're interested pm me here

Still actively looking for a recruit!

Looking to be recruited on Frostmourne-US Alliance

Can buy expansions, I just need gold and bags etc

YOU MUST BE FRIENDLY OR THIS WON'T WORK K.
    I'm Australian!

Message me on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Flinx View Post
    Looking to be recruited on Frostmourne-US Alliance

Can buy expansions, I just need gold and bags etc

YOU MUST BE FRIENDLY OR THIS WON'T WORK K.
    I'm Australian!

Message me on here!
    Pfft no alliance come horde on ner zhul ill hook u up=)