Hello there I am looking to recruit on US servers

I want to level toons on: Kil' Jaeden or Tichondrius (horde) or Darkspear (alliance)

- Be on frequently enough for us to level AT LEAST 3 85's in the 3 month period
    - Be able to skype with me and be friendly because ill get bored quickly if we aren't communicating (optional)
    - ALSO MOST IMPORTANTLY you must provide your OWN codes and gametime!

THAT'S IT!

I don't mind if you don't have any experience playing. I actually enjoy sharing my knowledge of the game anyways.
    I will not be able to provide resources for us as they are new servers for me. (but i could help on area-52 if needed)

So if you are interested. You can contact me through skype @ exilednathan or through PM message here on MMO

Looking to Recruit RAF Friend

Please read about details below:

I will recruit you and we will level up together. I have been playing wow since it was in beta, took a long break before TBC and been playing constantly since Cataclysm. I mostly only play Horde. I can play alliance but i have less knowledge with the quests so it may take longer. I also did RAF with my gf a few years back and we got max level pretty quickly.

I can start fresh on a US server, or if you dont mind Oceanic - Barthilas i have all my toons there so i can provide support with bags, riding costs and Level 25 guild bonuses.

If you decide to choose a server other then Barthilas i wont be able to provide item support.

Please be at least 18 years or older.

Schedule Availability
    Monday - Thursday 12pm EST - 4PM EST or 12AM EST - 4 AM EST (this one better for AU or NZ players) (I can only do one of these time frames not both)
    Saturday and Sunday - Im available all weekend normally of course breaks for eating etc... Im not available on Sat and Sun at 4PM EST - 12AM EST so anytime before on after that.

These are not set schedules it is just my availability so if you dont want to play the entire time im online you dont have to. If you have times similar to these it might work out well, if you come early or later you can always work on other toons or crafting until im online.

I will buy you the Battle Chest
    You will have to buy game time and MOP if you want it.

If you are new i can provide tips, suggest addons for your UI etc. I will play a healer or Tank Class for quick dungeon queues (havent decided which yet it depends on your class and race that you choose). If you are interested please send me a PM we can talk on skype if needed.

Overall this will work best if you have a weird work schedule and are in America or if you are in Australia or NZ. I see quite a few americans on Barthilas.

Contact me if you have under 10 posts via email mthomson at gmail .com
    Last edited by oxbear; 2013-11-13 at 08:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone on Sargeras US. I run a successful 10 man raiding guild with a lot of resources at our disposal. Sargeras is one of the best US alliance servers.

What I can provide:
    - Gold
    - 25 guild
    - Battle Chest (if needed)
    - Instance runs

You:
    - Battle Chest?
    - Willing to put in time to level quickly
    - Game-time

Contact me here or via skype: hiimstevet if youre interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaapa View Post
    Looking to recruit someone in EU.

I can provide:
    Gold
    Time to play(I devote a few hours a week for TV/movies and legendary cloak on my paladin)
    Experience
    A guild(if we play on Ravencrest alliance <- a fairly well populated realm)
    Maybe battlechest?

Time zone is GMT +1. No Skype(have no mic). PM me here or reply to this thread.
    Still looking, pm me here or reply to thread. Don't have Skype.

Edit: Too late to start tonight.
    Last edited by Schaapa; 2013-11-13 at 08:27 PM.
    Surrounded by idiots

Deleted
    I am looking for recruits in the following EU servers.
    My offer is 30k gold and if you play on Ravencrest EU Alliance (High Population) I can support you with some leveling items, boosting and professions.

Apart from Ravencrest EU Alliance I can offer 30k gold on servers:
    Sylvanas EU Alliance (High Population)

Stormscale EU Horde (High Population)

Jaedenar EU Horde (Low/Medium Population)

The gold will I trade only when you buy 2 months of game time as my main goal is to claim the rewards.

You can send me a PM if you have interest in my offer or contact me in skype: Navyhanazor

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for RAF buddy
    I'm looking for some one who will level with me via RAF system.
    I know its currently down, but this gives us time to plan!

Some about me;
    My name is Bree, I'm 23 and I've played wow for seven years.
    I have ten 90s and have a LOT of time on my hands at the moment.
    I'm patent and kind, but mostly just silly!

What I Provide:
    + 16 Slot Bags
    + Gold if needed (depending on server you choose)
    + Positive attitude
    + Patience
    + FRIENDSHIP!? :3
    + 2 Person mount
    + Available every day

What Servers?
    + Moongaurd
    + Illidan
    + Whisperwind
    + Greymane
    + If you choose the server, I can't provide bags and gold.

What YOU will provide:
    + Your own battle chest (19.99 Vanilla - Cata)
    + Game time
    + Positive attitude
    + Cookies?

If you're interested please add LaCorpse#1159
    You can also contact me through Skype: LaCorpse

See you soon!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-11-14 at 06:38 PM.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a recruitee ( EU ) to level at least two characters to 85 with.
    Any realm of your choosing, I'm fine with both horde or alliance.

What I do offer:

- friendly and fun guy to level with
    - bags and gold for riding/flying and some amount of start gold IF we - level on BLACKHAND-EU HORDE, a high pop realm
    - boosts through old raids/dungeons with my main for transmog gear if you have a particular set in mind

What I don't offer

- I won't be able to pay for battlechest/expacs/gametime
    - bags or gold on any server other than Blackhand-EU

Extra points if you can speak german, although I'm fine with english as well.
    I have skype or a teamspeak3 server we can talk on.
    I am generally unavailable on Wednesday, Thursday between 7-11pm and Sunday between 5-11pm, main tank duty
    I primarily would like to level via dungeon queuing and I'd level a Priest and a Warrior, meaning I can tank/heal.

Send me a PM here on the forums, if you are interested.
    I'd like to start on friday, if possible. If you are fine with waiting some time today and tomorrow, though, we can get started anytime you want.

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 5 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 2 toons to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Rogue and a Hunter to level up first, if it goes well I might do a third also.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Looking for someone to recruit. Last two people I recruited turned out to be ****ing pussies who after taking my battlechests started to avoid me and act like a ***** over the internet, so this time I'm looking for a real deal, someone who wants to do some hardcore leveling.

EU, Horde - thanks to cross-realm invites, we don't have to be on the same realm, however, if someone wants to level with me on the same realm(Burning Legion) then I can fetch you some gold for your riding & flying skills.

I'm online for like 8 hours a day, AT LEAST.

BTW. If you stumble across someone under the skype of "holdmelol" <-- stay away, he's a ****in' thief & and a coward.

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon together if you want to.

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts)
    - 18 slot bags;
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though)
    - 5 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battletag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-11-14 at 06:38 PM.

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED :: ASAP

Faction : Horde
    Realm : US Realm ( Tichondrius / Area 52 Pref. )

What You Need to Provide:

- Attitude.
    - Motivation
    - WoW CD-Keys up to Battle Chest + 1 month Game Time
    - WoW CD-Keys up to MoP (Option 2)

What I'll Provide:

- Motivation
    - Dedication
    - Attitude
    - Good will
    - Effort
    - 6 hrs / day to Play (Monday - Saturday)

Add. Information

- I want to level up at least 3 toons, so I can grant you levels if you want to.
    - We do quests from 1 to 15 and grind dungeons from 15 to 85
    - I'd like to level up at least 1 toon in Drakkari (Latin American Realm) - But We can X-Realm with the Real ID stuff

(+) It would be better if you're an spanish speaker or you wanna practice it. However if you speak english there is no problem. I can understand it.

Contact me :

- Hotmail : dark_jadesk (a) hotmail.com (Mail - I'm not using Messenger anymore)

Hello I am looking to recruit somebody on US. (these are both pvp realms)
    -We can play on tich horde where I cannot supply boa's just bags and simple mount speeds & 25guild.
    -Or we can play on lethon as alliance where I can supply bags mount speeds & 25guild boa.
    I'm semi hardcore I've been playing 6years I have patience friendly wanting to level tons of toons for I am free just about all day everyday
    I expect you to
    -Buy battle chest & 2months
    -Couple hours a day
    -You can contact me via skype bananarang123
    Or we can do cross realm but then I won't be able to supply.
    Last edited by flyingbacon123; 2013-11-13 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flameblaze View Post
    Looking to be recruited on US servers. I'll level 2 toons (and only 2) to 85 through dungeons (prefer to play as dps, so if you can tank/heal for the que times would be appreciated).

Details:

-I played briefly during vanilla, i'm very out of touch with the current game.
    -Alliance only
    -US Sargeras realm, if you wish to cross-realm RAF that is fine.
    -Available 10AM - 1PM and 6PM-11PM CST on weekdays. Weekends are completely open.
    -I pay for my own battlechest, expansions and game time.
    Hello I can recruit you if you like

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Snoopydance88 at gmail dot com

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Looking for a raf friend. No leveling required, but if you level on Mal'ganis I can provide a guild and bags.
    Mild interest in starting up on Illidan, but again, not required.
    Send a PM or hit me up on Skype @ Cantfocus
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Cool

Looking to recruit.
    Snoopydance88 at gmail dot com

Hello there I am looking to recruit on US servers

I want to level toons on: Kil' Jaeden or Tichondrius (horde) or Darkspear (alliance)

- Be on frequently enough for us to level AT LEAST 3 85's in the 3 month period
    - Be able to skype with me and be friendly because ill get bored quickly if we aren't communicating (optional)
    - ALSO MOST IMPORTANTLY you must provide your OWN codes and gametime!

THAT'S IT!

I don't mind if you don't have any experience playing. I actually enjoy sharing my knowledge of the game anyways.
    I will not be able to provide resources for us as they are new servers for me. (but i could help on area-52 if needed)

So if you are interested. You can contact me through skype @ exilednathan or through PM message here on MMO

Deleted
    Looking to recruit - Argent Dawn EU (GMT)

What I can give:
    -1000 gold per each new character made and leveled or 10k handed straight away in total. (Once you but the 2 months, etc.)
    -A friendly atmosphere
    -Fast Leveler
    -If you're new to the game, I'll be patient and willing to help you in any area you get stuck on.
    -If you don't wish to play on my current realm, I don't mind switching to another. ALTHOUGH the gold will not be available then.

What I expect
    -Provide your own game/battle-chest/expac how ever you wish to put it.
    -Same thing goes for game time.
    -Provide a friendly tone and in return I shall do the same, it works both ways.

I'm just looking to get a couple of new characters to 85, with or without the looms addition depending if you will or will not have them available. Looking for a leveling partner to do this with as noted above. I don't mind which realm we level on, but I would also like to get some characters on my main realm.

Contact info:
    -Skype = Ruicova1995
    -btag = Rui#2545

RaF cooldown available, Hellscream-EU (PvE).
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    LF someone to send a recuit a friend. only thing is that i want to start play on a alliance server
    I provide:
    7+ hours playtime a day.
    5 years experience of the game.
    will chose a Healer/tank class so the dungeons and exp goes faster
    Friendly and a fun player to play with..
    Add me on skype: Sceniix

Quote Originally Posted by scenix View Post
    LF someone to send a recuit a friend. only thing is that i want to start play on a alliance server
    I provide:
    7+ hours playtime a day.
    5 years experience of the game.
    will chose a Healer/tank class so the dungeons and exp goes faster
    Friendly and a fun player to play with..
    Add me on skype: Sceniix
    Are you paying for you're own battlechest & 2months?