Looking for a leveling buddy OR to be recruited (if you provide everything).

I started playing during vanilla, quit after WotLK, and came back for WoD. I have played almost every class, and have experience in almost every aspect of the game (I'm not too much into raiding, though), and I love leveling.

I provide:
    - Experience
    - New friendship
    - Lots of time to play every day (especially at night, Central Standard Time UTC-6)
    - I have headset + Skype/Ventrilo/Mumble

You provide:
    - Your time
    - Friendship, I hope

I wouldn't mind starting a new account for a RAF, but you'd have to get me the battlechest + WoD (I currently can't invest in that).

I wanna play on any server (EU servers MIGHT be a little laggy, but I'd give it a try) and any side. I'd prefer to play a healer, but if you want a healer, I could try tanking or dps.

Contact me via Skype at: dieguito151.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeshock View Post
    Looking to Recruit a RAF partner on US-Thrall horde.
    What i will provide : Friendly leveling during the daytime, mostly mornings as i work nights. i will provide you with bags, all mount training up to level 90.
    Basically im looking for something to do with someone when im on . Once we are level 100 i will run/regs and then heroics on my tank so we are geared .
    Upon the i receive the free month i will give 30000 gold.
    If this sounds what your interested in pm me here.
    Repost please pm for details

Looking to recruit someone to alliance US.

I will provide 20,000 gold once you buy the second month of game time. During the the time we level I will provide all bags and mount costs along with a possibly raid spotting on a heroic/mythic raiding guild for WoD. I'm mainly available to play late nights and early mornings. If interested please email me at hegemony1990 at gmail.com

Deleted
    Hello community

I'm looking to recruit someone to Defias Brotherhood (EU). It's a high populated best balanced RP PVP server, here are the statistics with ratio between Alliance and Horde: https://realmpop.com/eu-defias-brotherhood.html

I'm going to make a Night Elf Hunter which is Alliance and it would be awesome to have a new friend leveling and socializing with me. Together, we will be able to level up 300% faster! I'm looking forward to have a new friend playing with me and when we get lvl 100, we will do raids or pvp together with my other friends or just two of us

My Skype/email: Kriegewow@hotmail.com
    Battletag: Kriég#2813

Looking to be recruited on Us-illidan horde.
    Looking for someone who is willing to level atleast 2-3 toons with me and can also provide gold for training, heirlooms, glyphs etc.

Looking for somebody to recruit on US Servers:
    I'm obviously after the new RAF mount therefore I will not dedicate myself to power leveling until proof of game time purchase is given.
    ---

I have power-leveled several people over the past couple of years using RAF through warrior tanking or if your flair is to tank - I can heal.
    Connecting your new account to your main account to mail heirlooms over provides easily the fastest way to level characters in the game bar purchasing a 90 boost.

I'm actually in need of new characters on a new server therefore you're going to get a few characters out of me if that's what you want.
    You'll have me for a few dedicated nights until your first 90 is obtained and I can easily pump out more after that.

I'm in class until around 1:30 MST and tend to take a nap when I get home so anytime after 3pm MST you can have me.

I am able to do both Horde/Alliance on any realm.

Quote Originally Posted by tangoed View Post
    Looking to be recruited on Us-illidan horde.
    Looking for someone who is willing to level atleast 2-3 toons with me and can also provide gold for training, heirlooms, glyphs etc.
    i can recruit you, add me on skype and we can work it out. My skype name is Khromix

I'm looking for either a RAF or just a new leveling partner. We can start fresh on a new server, any faction or make a new alt on your server. Been a while since I played and have no one to play with! - I am however experienced, even if I haven't played since beginning of Mists.

Quote Originally Posted by mythelash View Post
    Hey there! I have not played for several years and now back. Really hard working so I play only on weekends and sometimes on weekdays(hope to rectify the situation in future). I don't need fast lvling or gold but any help will appreciate. If you want to get free month, mount and friend from another continent, please follow these steps:

-Choose any realm on US server*
    -Choose faction*
    -Send PM (I'll respond quickly)

*I'll accept any of your choice. Choose wisely we'll have 90 days.
    Thank you!

Do u want to be recruited or are you looking to recruit someone? aka, are u the one starting a new acc?

7+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to recruit on Silvermoon Alliance (EU)

I offer :
    - Company while leveling
    - Bags at the start and 1k gold.
    - Another 5k Gold when we hit lv 85
    - Will cap with you to lv 100
    - If you buy game time and I get 30 days i will boost you trough HM and BRF with main.

What i expect :
    - Be friendly and have understanding towards each other, we can't be online all the time
    - Do not expect from me that i will buy you game time nor any Game Shop items

And thats it :3 I will be there with you and i will level with u (more than 1 character if you want) Legendarni#1542 is the tag, so add me up and we can talk and sort things out!

Deleted
    Hello community

I'm looking to recruit someone to Defias Brotherhood (EU). It's a high populated best balanced RP PVP server, here are the statistics with ratio between Alliance and Horde: https://realmpop.com/eu-defias-brotherhood.html

I'm going to make a Night Elf Hunter which is Alliance and it would be awesome to have a new friend leveling and socializing with me. Together, we will be able to level up 300% faster! I'm looking forward to have a new friend playing with me and when we get lvl 100, we will do raids or pvp together with my other friends or just two of us

My Skype/email: Kriegewow@hotmail.com
    Battletag: Kriég#2813

Im looking to recruit someone on eu,if you want to play on draenor horde,i can help you with gold for bags,mounts etc.

if you buy 30 days gametime and i get 30 days free,i give you 20k gold.

Looking to level up on the alliance side for a change of pace.

Anyone need a guy to play with I have all the time in the world due to work injury retirement. I can play any time and any day. I know my way around the game. Im looking to get social again as I didnt have time for that in the past so I played solo these last few years. I have game time and games purchased already. I am looking for someone who would not mind leveling and then letting me stick with them in their guild to play with them after we are done. I play all healers pretty well. US server prefered.

Battle Tag tmac#1430

Deleted
    Hey WoW i'm currently doing my dissertation and would love for you to answer a series of questions, its about online identity and world of warcraft. it may take up to 45 minutes please answer the questions as full and honest as possible. thank you for your help! god bless

freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=rul8oq7pn5bn93e619649

Hi, looking for a Raf or leveling partner on Thrall US ill be able to provide gold and bags please add me on btag at Alex#1423

Hello, i'm a Vanilla WoW veteran who absolutely LOVES to level. I just moved back home to the US after almost two years living in Europe doing the immigration process for my wife to join me at home. That being said, I have given up my EU license and now must start from scratch on the US servers (again). I hope you'll find my qualities to match what you're looking for, and I do look forward to hearing from you.

About me :
    - I'm disabled (Veteran) and I can practically play from 9am until 5pm CST and some/most evenings for a few hours depending on my wife's work schedule.
    - I have RAF'ed multiple times and average 1-85 in roughly 12-14 hours played without a power leveling alt.
    - I have a mic, headset, etc in case you need me in vent for any reason.
    - I am open to either Alliance or Horde, PvE or PvP, and time zone isn't an issue as i'll transfer if it becomes a problem.
    - I WILL buy WoD and a two month game time card so you receive all perks promptly, as this will be my main account moving forward.

What I'd ask for from my recruiter :
    - Supply the battle chest please
    - Have a desire to level multiple alts
    - Continue to level even after i've bought WoD and my two month game time after the first week or so of RAF'ing
    - A desire to have fun

I've done everything from end game raiding (No Mythic, but most Normals/Heroics pre-WoD) to Ironman challenges when leveling. My cup of tea is leveling in this game, regardless of how repetitive it gets. I really can't stress to you what kind of leveling partner you'll be getting with me, I'm 100% dedicated and a hard leveler. And as I said, this will be my main account moving forward so I will upgrade and get time very shortly after we start around the beginning of March/End of Feb.

Thanks and add me on Skype if you'd like!

Ask for my Skype

Or

Message me here!

Quote Originally Posted by fthorntonpwe View Post
    Hello, i'm a Vanilla WoW veteran who absolutely LOVES to level. I just moved back home to the US after almost two years living in Europe doing the immigration process for my wife to join me at home. That being said, I have given up my EU license and now must start from scratch on the US servers (again). I hope you'll find my qualities to match what you're looking for, and I do look forward to hearing from you.

About me :
    - I'm disabled (Veteran) and I can practically play from 9am until 5pm CST and some/most evenings for a few hours depending on my wife's work schedule.
    - I have RAF'ed multiple times and average 1-85 in roughly 12-14 hours played without a power leveling alt.
    - I have a mic, headset, etc in case you need me in vent for any reason.
    - I am open to either Alliance or Horde, PvE or PvP, and time zone isn't an issue as i'll transfer if it becomes a problem.
    - I WILL buy WoD and a two month game time card so you receive all perks promptly, as this will be my main account moving forward.

What I'd ask for from my recruiter :
    - Supply the battle chest please
    - Have a desire to level multiple alts
    - Continue to level even after i've bought WoD and my two month game time after the first week or so of RAF'ing
    - A desire to have fun

I've done everything from end game raiding (No Mythic, but most Normals/Heroics pre-WoD) to Ironman challenges when leveling. My cup of tea is leveling in this game, regardless of how repetitive it gets. I really can't stress to you what kind of leveling partner you'll be getting with me, I'm 100% dedicated and a hard leveler. And as I said, this will be my main account moving forward so I will upgrade and get time very shortly after we start around the beginning of March/End of Feb.

Thanks and add me on Skype if you'd like!

Ask for my Skype

Or

Message me here!
    Hi there, im interested in recruiting you, i cant pm yet, but send me your skype if you want to talk about it more.

Ah darn, I can't either because I need more posts, try adding my battletag and we can talk more and I can pass my Skype info to you.

BTag - Romerican#1333

Hello!

I am an active WoW player looking for an equally active and experienced player to RaF an alliance character with me..

I am available from 00:00(or 00:30) and can play till 06:00-07:00 AM.

I am also available during most of the day, preferably between 12-17. And 20:00 to 23:00.

My main priority is to level an alliance char first, then maybe we can discuss making a horde if you want to.
    Or another alliance char for that matter

The reason why I am not recruiting, and want to be recruited, is because I have spent far more money than I expected this month.
    If you RaF me, then I can promise you at the end of this month, that you will recieve your precious mount

To conclude, if you want to level with someone who is friendly (can skype/teamspeak etc.. If wanted) and also focused,
    then please comment away, and I will give you my skype info..

BATTLETAG: bacongutten#2710

Best regards,
    Bacon

ill help looking to recruit to help out somebody

Quote Originally Posted by xtcKrauspe View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am college student, so my hours are very flexible for playing WoWcraft. I am looking to get back into the game with someones help through RaF! Therefore, I would like to be recruited. I just created this account on this website so I am not sure if PM'ing will work. Please email me at cskrauspe at gmail.com if you are interested in picking me up.
    I am open to literally any server in NA or EU, and either faction.

Thanks,

Christian
    ill be willing to help i really want to have somebody to play with that i can help lvl up and such
    right now im on a very friendly server and i have some mounts to help us travel faster