Thread: Class design

Class design

Class redesign in my eyes was a big let down and not many players are talking about it

But hero talents might fix this along side pruning back spells

To much messing about with the class designs have made some specs feel empty

Player choice on pruning should be down to how many buttons you wanna press example 4 buttons or 7 buttons by talent choice

Deep class fantasy is a good idea aswell

It's been a decade. You have to let go. We'll never get the glory days of MoP gameplay back.

Everquest and wow have so much in common

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    It's been a decade. You have to let go. We'll never get the glory days of MoP gameplay back.

Never.

10/char

Quote Originally Posted by Xshindo View Post
    Everquest and wow have so much in common
    And there is a reason for that. Some big Everquest guilds/clans were involved by Blizzard during the developement of WoW.

a huge refresh might work for the game I hope they listen to 90 percent and not the 10 percent because the 10 percent are making the game the way it is
    Last edited by Xshindo; 2023-12-28 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Until MoP Classic

out of the matrix thinking lets make wow great again

oh boy mop classic

you have to go backwards to go forwards the game has got another 20 plus years left in it classic has to stop some were

10+ Year Old Account
    out of the matrix thinking lets make wow great again

oh boy mop classic

you have to go backwards to go forwards the game has got another 20 plus years left in it classic has to stop some were

So what are you trying to discuss? That is the whole point of this thread, right? To actually discuss something?

Perhaps you are exactly what other posters are accusing you of being.

Quote Originally Posted by KoldYearsAhead View Post
    So what are you trying to discuss?
    They're not.

They're a bot farming post counts until they can post links and shit.

everyone is discussing all different topics and people are crying out to the game it needs change WHATS so bad about bringing the old days back PLUS I AM repeating what others have said so yeah

- - - Updated - - -

most of the players who are crying out to the game will not play it unless they get that change so bot that

everyone is discussing all different topics and people are crying out to the game it needs change WHATS so bad about bringing the old days back PLUS I AM repeating what others have said so yeah
    To be fair, you didn't really set a topic for people to discuss.

You just rambled off a bullet list of things.

Case in point, my reply here was in response to someone else, not even the main topic. I have no clue what you even wish to discuss here.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2023-12-28 at 02:06 AM.

the game is catering for people who do not know what there doing the whole game needs to go back to its roots and blizzard needs to stop listing to the top 10 percent and listen to the 90 percent what play the game

- - - Updated - - -

im waiting for something totally new to come along what has never been copied and redesigned 7000 years later

Classic andy's are a scourge on the forums. Thinking pre-historic and unbalanced class design was the shizzle. Completely stuck in the past and uncapable of seeing it was them that refused to learn how to play beyond auto-attacks and wanding.

Class design on DF is great. Legion gutted all the classes but DF restored them to glory.

I know, i know... many talents and reading is difficult.

There are still some adjustments needed for some classes/specs, but the new system gave the specs depth and allows for different builds.
    The reason people don't talkabout it it's cause they are mostly satisfied.

15+ Year Old Account
    HELL no. Pruning was the worst thing to ever happen to the game imo. Take that terrible idea somewhere else for all our sakes.

Class redesign in my eyes was a big let down and not many players are talking about it

But hero talents might fix this along side pruning back spells

To much messing about with the class designs have made some specs feel empty

Player choice on pruning should be down to how many buttons you wanna press example 4 buttons or 7 buttons by talent choice

Deep class fantasy is a good idea aswell
    i doubt we will ever have good class design after what they did in legion, hero talents will probably be some passive floof (especielly since they mentioned they wont make any rework that changes roles and similar so hunters still is gonna be stuck with the meme meele specc and outlaw will still be the same boring wannabe pirate its been since legion)