I am looking for a SoR - please contact me through PM!

I am planning on paying for codes and stuff myself, so basically you just get a free mount

10+ Year Old Account
    I can *give* SoR / RaF invites.
    Not gonna provide game codes, but for RaF i can offer an alliance lvl 25 guild spot, some cash, bags, help, and more. Details via PMs, no reason to keep it long here.

Deleted
    Sending SoR and RaF, for mounts mostly. PM me for info.

Want to get Recruited? Need an EU Scroll of Resurrection?
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!
    • SoR can be requested for any EU realm and Faction, just include the details!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    • if you are planning for playing for atleast 60 days!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    but! if you want to get recruited in horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    Hey all,

I have played WoW for 4 and a half years now on WoW US, but have recently moved to the UK, and want to start on an English Speaking EU Realm I do ask that you speak fluent English and are willing to play on a GMT Server. Bit of info about me, i'm 18 years old, and have a part time job and part time college, I can play about 6 hours + each day. Some days I may not be available all day, but will make up and play well into the night, as I sometimes have to get all my work hours done in one day. I want to get a few level 90's, and have done RAF twice in the past. I will buy all my expansions and game time, but will need gold for mounts and bags etc. I have played on Alliance and Horde for about half and half, but if I had to choose I would choose horde, but if your set on Alliance I can adapt. Add me on Skype pk3rkn1g if your interested and we can talk more. Thanks for your time.

Deleted
    Hi Sending SOR to people! Also if ur on Silvermoon or Azuremyst Realm i will send u some cash! just add me on skype: Jake.boyce7 and send me ur wow email !
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-01 at 05:58 PM.

Looking to RaF or SoR people!

I'm a 21/f that's looking to possibly make a new friend or two, as well as leveling several new toons. I'm on Moon Guard US, and I'm just about to finish my first 90. I've played this game for four years, but felt like I needed a new start. While you certainly aren't expected to play with me, people for RaF should be supplying the game/gametime themselves and I'd prefer someone who's looking to do that immediately. If you want to level together on Moon Guard (Horde or Alliance), I'm more than willing to help you financially. If not, I'm still more than willing to toss you about 10k (all I have right now) on Moon Guard Horde as thanks.

As of right now, the only toons I will -NOT- be leveling are a Monk and Hunter. This means I am open to leveling many characters that can heal or tank for fast queues for fast experience, especially if we're linked via RaF. My times on during the day are a little flip-floppy right now, but Friday/Saturday I'm usually on and available from 4PM EST - 1/2AM.

So if you're looking to be recruited or resurrected, please send me an email at HodderBrenna@gmail.com, as it's the fastest way to reach me. We'll get details worked out there and then see how we'll continue.

Thanks!

Looking to send SoR on us servers email me at lookinforraf(at)gmail(dot)com

Also looking to recruit someone can provide bags and gold, I am on all the time email at above address as well

Looking for someone to RECRUIT ME!

Hello,
    I am an English speaking player with about 5-6 years of experience (on and off). I am looking to get back into MoP (re-bought all the expansions) and level as many toons as possible. I am free during the weekends for the most part and most of the weekdays. Am looking to do at least one 1-80 toon per day (of RL time not /played). You supply gold for bags, mounts, and other leveling necessities. I do mind whether horde or alliance but would prefer a more populated sever with an active raid/PvP scene.

To contact me please...
    Please email me at vbarina_at_hmc_dot_edu (without the underscores obviously)
    or skype me at vaclav.barina1

Thank you

Hi,

Looking to be recruited or recruit someone to play with. Basically just want to make a new friend and play with someone fun.
    Availability on any US or Oceanic server.

Send me a PM

Deleted
    Hey,

Im a WoW player who has been playing/raiding since the beginning of Cataclysm, and i've been playing Paladin ever since. I have recently grown tierd of the class, so now i'm looking for someone to recruit. I'm not really intrested in the mount, that's just a bonus, but making a friend & getting some new classes level'd up would be great.
    I'm currently located on Frostmane-EU (Alliance), and I will supply you with gold for mounts/bags etc.
    If this suits your needs, don't hesitate to send me a PM or an email at: alexander(dot)zachrison(at)hotmail.com

Deleted
    Hey,

Currently been playing 6 years on and off looking for SoR to get back jnto the game i did purchase MoP but never played it i am wanting to get back in and play please PM me. I will be paying for 1 month guarantee

Deleted
    Hello! I haven't played WoW for 1,5 year but now Im looking for someone who can RaF me. I want to play as the alliance and on a EU-server. My only demands are that I want gold for mounts and bags etc. I will play at least a month. I can't play to much, just on the weekend but also some on the weekdays.

Email me at nuxz(at)live(dot)se

Looking for a SOR. please contact me if interested. Free mount for you guys xD

Quote Originally Posted by davaalai10 View Post
    Looking for a SOR. please contact me if interested. Free mount for you guys xD
    Hi I just sent you one in game Im on US-Destromath Horde side

How can you without my email?>
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Hi I just sent you one in game Im on US-Destromath Horde side

Want to get Recruited? Need an EU Scroll of Resurrection?
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!
    • SoR can be requested for any EU realm and Faction, just include the details!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    • if you are planning for playing for atleast 60 days!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    but! if you want to get recruited in horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Looking to recruit
    I play on US Stormrage alliance side and I'm looking to recruit someone to level with. I will provide gold for mounts and bags.
    I'm on pretty much every weekday for atleast 3-6 hours. PM me if you're interested

I'm looking to be recruited because my last recruiter has ditched me. I'm hoping to find a new recruiter who can provide me with the Cata and MOP expansions. I will buy the battlechest to prove my commitment and also my own game time if things go well! A little about myself - been playing the game on and off for 3 years before Cata, wanting to get back into the raiding scene in MOP, and I'm pretty familiar with the game since I've played for about two weeks with my last recruiter before he stopped playing. I'm casual and friendly but won't quit once I'm committed. Email me at bazzknog at gmail to talk more if you're interested!

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 06:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Soopa View Post
    Offering RAF and SoR. I'm on Horde on Hyjal-US. If someone is serious about RAF and is willing to level some characters with me via dungeons, hit me up. I may offer to pay for a month of game time.
    Hey Soopa, I am interested in your offer... Email me at bazzknog at gmail if you're still looking!