Question to the mods

Hey there, i got a question. Especially to Battousai.

I understand very well the reason to create 1 post dedicated to each Tree, related to Cata changes (incoming soon). I also perfectly see how this will make things easier for you.

But when i come to imagine this, i can't help but thinking, these 3 topics are going to be a MESS. I cant see how there will be any easy-to-follow discussion. It's just gonna be some giant and messy chat, with interesting thoughts mixed with "OMG LEET QQ" etc. I mean, I expect at least a couple significants change concerning Prot and tanking warriors alone. Dozens of questions might raise from this (How can we use this ability in PvP... How is this one relevant in PvE... How does that work...) and we have to fit all of this in ongle single thread ? I simply cant see it. When you mention an "Organised place", meh, i dont think it can be organised with so many questions.

When one special topic appears, involving a unique insight about something in the preview, cant you just keep the first one, and lock the similar other ones, with a link to the original ? Of course there will be lots of topic ! We all wait this for one Year ! Its not like you will have to do this every day from now on ! Maybe a couple rough days for you guys , but at least we can maintain discussions about LvL 81, LvL 83 and LvL85 abilities separated (at least). Which seems reasonable.

Obviously, seeing what happened in the shammies forum, you'll still be locking threads, at least during the first hours. I dont mind, i'm not QQing ! Just wanted to let you hear my opinion about this.

GL when the preview comes out.

Re: Question to the mods

No one said that the cata discussion threads will be the only place forever...but for these high volume first days...its just the best way to do it.

When something brand new comes out...people love to come express opinions immediately without thinking about it, or testing it. Other classes will come in a chime in about how god awful OP these are. And it leads to a huge flame/trolling...etc. It just happens...

I'll be unstickying the "stickies" in about a week or two. And at that point, threads about certain abilities will pop up...especially once the beta opens this month and people can acutally test it.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Re: Question to the mods

Sounds good. Thanks for the clarification.