Draenei Racial Change?

In reviewing the (so far) posted Class previews there are some things that can be seen as overall changes that affect all classes.

For instance
    Preventing dot clipping is something we want to do in general. It obviously benefits Shadow priests just as much as warlocks.
    Its highly probable that this is a mechanic change and we will benefit from this as well, probably to the point where refreshing will increase the duration of FS as noted in the Warlock preview.

And
    All HoTs and DoTs will benefit from Haste and Crit innately. Hasted HoTs and DoTs will not have a shorter duration, just a shorter period in between ticks (meaning they will gain extra ticks to fill in the duration as appropriate).
    Although listed in the Priest Preview, again it seems to me that this is an overall mechanic change, more goodness for FS.

However as noted at the end of the Priest preview
    We pulled Misery because we are pulling every group benefit that improves hit. It's annoying to have to swap your gear in and out depending on who shows up for your group. In general we're going to push even harder in Cataclysm for bringing people you like to play with, not bringing people who have awesome buffs. The answer to almost every question of "But why would they bring me?" should be "Because you know what the hell you're doing."
    The bolded is what i am focusing on. Does the Draenei Racial fit into this category? I'm thinking that it does. If so, i haven't seen nor heard of any racial change information.

So the question here is, Has anyone seen anything hinting at a change, and if so what might that change be?
    The only thing i know is that i know nothing

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Draenei Racial Change?

There's none official information, but if they are going to change class spells for this "less frustrating to gear char" thing, I guess Draenei's will have it aswell. Besides aren't all races going to have new racials etc?

I was wondering the same thing too.

however misery is 3 times the hit of the draenei racial... so it may not be affected.

if it is affected it may turn into something like +1% crit. altho i would like to see a more interesting racial then a passive gain and a HoT on a cd.
    Devils used to be gods, angels that fell from the top.

Quote Originally Posted by M_10
    I once said "brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]." That group was probably confused.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    Besides aren't all races going to have new racials etc?
    Yes. They just haven't been posted yet.

There is another option with the Draenei racial while still conforming to removing all group hit buffs.

Of course, this is pure speculation and I can easily be wrong. But, Both the Worgen and Goblin races have an ability which is a percentage increase to their DPS either via slightly hasted attacks or harder hitting respectfully. With those ideas in mind, I can see a place where Draenei keep their hit racial but it just becomes a self-only buff instead of a group aura.

I think it can fit in with a new set of racial abilities based on what we have seen from the Worgen and Goblin racial sets. But, I guess we will just have to wait and see on that.