Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: (Leap of Faith) What The, Blizzard gave Priest my spell idea for Paladins

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheart
    Simple solution for this spell. You have to press some sort of button if you want to be Life Gripped. And it doesn't have to be a button which you need to press with your mouse. You could also bind it maybe ? It wouldn't be too slow because this would just need some good communication... Well I dunno. Any thoughts ?
    That would kill the entire point of the spell, though. If the Priest uses it on you to pull you out of a Void Zone that's spawning, having a little box pop up saying "X would like to cast Leap of Faith on you. Would you like to accept? Y/N" before it does anything sort of defeats the point of being able to use it to save someone in the nick of time.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cub
    Too bad priests are always the spank target...
    Make a macro for it then.

"MISERY LOVES COMPANY"

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    ^

Can't allow one person the control over another persons character every 45 seconds. It's not like Bopping someone and they can just click it off. Can't click off an instant cast that moves you 30 yards away.
    Hi DK with Death Grip? Jesus.

pallys don't deserve life grip

dks dont deserve gladiator

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Asheli
    Hi DK with Death Grip? Jesus.
    Read past page 2. I'm not Jesus.

I for one know I will misuse this spell. I KNOW I will use this whenever I can to fuck with my DK buddy(we do it all the time like dpsing in frost pressence when I tank and many other things). Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you pop hysteria. I was just trying to save your life I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricecooker
    I for one know I will misuse this spell. I KNOW I will use this whenever I can to fuck with my DK buddy(we do it all the time like dpsing in frost pressence when I tank and many other things). Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you pop hysteria. I was just trying to save your life I swear.
    LOL :P

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    Read past page 2. I'm not Jesus.
    Again, misdirection. Some one else can choose to put there threat on you. You have no choice in the matter as you can not remove misdirection, the hunter has to.

It has worked since TBC and I still see no reason why life grip shouldn't. They both make a choice for some one else against there will and when used in a GOOD way, will be helpful to said person. When used in a idiotic way, will screw over the other person.

Quote Originally Posted by XForcastX
    pallys do deserve life grip

fix'd that for ya.

I do like how Priests are getting another single target heal spell as well.
    And how shamans are getting an AoE heal thing.
    Druid will prolly get a single target heal that applies a HoT to surrounding people.

And we will get,

Nothing. Watch. I bet they lower the heal and shit on Beacon. Make HL underpowered, and try to increase FoL raid heal abilities by making it a tad stronger and FASTER.

WHEE!

Note, all I said is untrue. We will get something good.

...I think. I hope. I PRAY.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Quote Originally Posted by Tro

ALso to the poster above about the Chain spell.

I posted that Suggestion awhile ago as well.

I was the person who came up with the concept of Leap of Faith and Holy Chains. I sent that to Blizzard, and they gave it to Warrior/Priest as Heroic Leap, and Leap of Faith.

:'(
    LOL and I remember people flaming my ideas all the time, but when Blizzard puts it in the game, those same flamers then shut up. :
    Screenshot or it didnt happen.