Thorium Ore / Bars

Hey guys,

As many of you may know... Thorium is a hell of a lot easier to farm than it used to be but I have noticed that this does not necessary effect the prices it can be sold for on certain servers.

I want to know if you guys can still sell Thorium at a reasonably high price and if you still sell it to make gold?

Thanks

Ashelol

P.S

If you want to see just how easy Thorium can be to farm, check out the following youtube video where I collect 75 Thorium Ore in just under 13 minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u948qtWQ0wk

Re: Thorium Ore / Bars

On my server, not so much. It still sells, just not that high. Mithril seems to be worth more.

Prices have dropped in accordance with increased supply on my server as well. Mithril is the new thorium. So is fel iron for that matter (it's easy to gather, but nobody seems to bother). Although prices for neither are as high as Thorium used to get.

I still get 75-100g for Thorium on my server, but then again, most of the people here are lazy and the economy is all messed up.

Without checking I think its quite high actually, its easy gold for a new char at least..

good for low pop servers where no one farms

terrible for high pop servers where people are lvling mining/jc/bs/engineering all the time
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Wildhammer-US

50g a ore stack

20g a bar stack

They sell well

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&cn=Nibelung

I'm enjoying reading the different responses from different servers and some great points being made.