Poll: When using the random dungeon tool, will you drop group on a dungeon that you dont want to run?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Do you drop a random dungeon you dont want to run?

I dont leave any instances, they arent exactly hard... allthough i always leave sota piece of shit BG

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

15+ Year Old Account

I play the game to have fun, if it's not fun I leave.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

I don't leave ever. Says a lot about a person if you can't just do a menial task for 30 minutes. Good luck in the real world.

10+ Year Old Account

I will never ever ever ever ever EVER drop a heroic group, on my paladin or any of my alts. I know on my paladin that i could do almost all the northrend instances me and a healer, same on my druid, and on my shaman the same (tanked nexus hc with it once) and that on my hunter i can do enough dps to carry the group, same goes for my DK. If people have 1k dps or tanks have 25k hp buffed, who cares? I was level 80 on my pala 5 days after WOTLK launch and ran heroics with guildies. I had 23k buffed, dps was mega low maybe 1.5k max i cant remember.

Nowadays as a tank im pulling double as much dps now as my proper dps were back then. I will NEVER drop a group cos i know how annoying it is on my alts.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn
    Those are really restricted options. I leave the following on sight: HoL, Oculus, CoS. I'd rather go BGing while the 30 min debuff goes away
    That's just stupid as the last two ones are easy these days, HoL has always been easy(max 15/20 min good group), Oculus is the best dungeon for emblems(max 15 min with normal group), a guaranteed gem and possible mount.
    You can now skip CoS intro so it's alot faster(max 25 min with normal group)
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I hate people with the "if I get so and so, I leave.." attitude..

It's very simple.. do you sign for a random? yes.. then for the fucking love of god, stop being a complete uber fail QQ whiner, and do the fucking RANDOM you signed for...

If you sign up for something you better get your sorry ass though with it. You are nothing but a dick to the group you leave, and even if the people in the group are from othre servers, does that make it right for you to be a dick? no.

"Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

usually if i don't like the instance i will drop
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

The last few weeks I've been leveling my rogue via a combination of questing and random dungeons. If the healer or tank drops from the group, I usually drop as well. I would rather spend 20 minutes questing more than waiting for a replacement tank or healer. I don't mind swallowing the 30 minute debuff in this case.

At level 80, it really depends on my mood. Sometimes I don't mind waiting a few minutes for another tank (my 80 shaman is a healer).
    Speculaas of <The Forgiven>, Terenas-US

"Who do I belong to? Not earth, not world, not evil, not mortals, not wretches, not horrors.
    Who do I belong to? Unchanging, Unbreaking, Unfailing, Creator, Immortal, Eternal."
    * - "To Sand We Return", Project 86

Ill leave if they expect me to tank HoR. Some retard will get himself killed every single time. Other then that I usually don't leave groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

On my DPS - He's not exactly geared, and only does "okay" DPS. No skin off the group's nose if I leave, they likely won't even have to stop pulling. Though, generally speaking, I dislike most heroics. Chances are I won't be leaving anyway.

Tank - More geared than most, group has to wait a while if I leave. Unless I actually HAVE to drop (something comes up), I'm sticking with it.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

If you dont like the instance and arnt going to have fun why do it? Id rather watch ESPN, do a BG go outside do something then waste time doing something i dont enjoy.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Deleted

I don't feel obligated, but I will complete it, otherwise I just shouldn't have queue'd for random.

I never leave an LFG group that is just starting up. Why else would I click on random heroic dungeon unless I were willing to run a random heroic dungeon with random people?? Some people just have a hard time, I guess, with understanding the purpose of things before they click them. It's the same kind of attitude that drives people to AFK in random BGs. They want something for free or extemely easy rather than doing the thing that they are signing up for. It is truly irritating how so many people now do random BGs to try and get free arena points yet don't have the most basic idea of what to do in the BG (I guess no different from the people who used to and still AFK for the entire BG for free honor). I wish more people would leave SotA when randoming BGs because they don't know what to do!

In fact, I usually look forward to Occulus since you get extra badges, chance at a blue protodrake (which I don't have yet), and for the most part, people know how to get through Occulus in less than 20 minutes. Since I'm a well-geared healer I can usually make up for most 5-man shortcomings whether it be DPS pulling aggro or the tank being undergeared or just general fail. I just don't like wasting a lot of time. I'd probably consider leaving group if someone went AFK and that was holding up the group for more than a few minutes, but that has never happened to groups I've been in.

When it comes to HoR, I like the challenge of that instance. It's really the only 5-man that offers a challenge for people that are geared enough to Q into it. I have had tanks drop that several times and then usually the group starts leaving one by one. Have sometimes seen similar behavior on Occulus. I usually wait till it's down to just me & 1 other person left before I drop group.

Point in fact, there is an option to queue for specific dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account

There is not right or wrong anymore when it comes to leaving 5 mans...

If I don't feel like doing an instance, for whatever reason, I leave, they go back in the que, and replace me a minute later. If someone leaves I really don't care, no matter who or what class they are.

Yeah, as a tank or as a healer, not a big fan of HoR unless it is with guildies for loot. I had a little insomniac theater last night about 3am, and got Halls of Reflection. I wasnt exactly awake and the idea of wiping at 3am while I was trying to relax and fall back asleep... Well the mage said "Hi", I said "bye" and I read some boring forum for a few.

Other then that, PoS can be irritating but the rest are all cake. Occ is actually fun, and with the skip the blah blah blah in COS that is nice and short too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistbutter
    So just queue for Occulus.

Does it work that way? were you get the bag if you queue just for occulus?

10+ Year Old Account

I never leave dungeons. Even if is a crappy dungeon, you can still have fun. Remember, you're still playing with real people. Fun CAN still be had.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

As a Tank I always feel I have a responsibility.

I personally LOVE CoS, but that's just me.. if I've done dungeons all day on my alts and HoL and HoS always come up, I leave when I have to do it more than 2 times.
    I hate HoS. I also kinda hate Nexus for being too long.

In the end, every dungeon with non-skippable bosses I *can* dislike.
    It's just that I've done em over a bazillion times and it starts to grow old.

Games need to be fun

ill stop leaving ok on my healer and dtk on my dps when tanks stop leaving hos and oculus since cos got sped up if not seen any1 leave it