24 hr old account banned?

Weird, started a new account about 24hrs ago after a 6 month hiatus. Got the character to level 10 then logged off for the night to get some sleep for work in the morning. log on today and my account was permanently banned. Weird thing is it stated i was exploiting the economy. I never knew 24 silver at level 10 was exploiting the economy? lol Oh well sent a e-mail I'm sure it will be overturned.

In the mean time running my spy-ware and anti-virus simultaneously to see if any sneaky key-loggers got in.

Re: 24 hr old account banned?

First off Buy a authenticator =D 2nd if a Key logger or anything did get in Use malware bytes that's the best spy ware/key-logger ive heard of and is the one i personally use. Sorry to hear that,that must suck either-way im sure itll get fixed GL.
    WAIT,dont ban i have a plan,we can go talk too stan,the man And make ham with pam and it will go KABLAME!

thats very dumb i would slap someone

If your account got banned you should receive some extra info via email. But by the time you get a response from blizz, the time will be up and you will have learned your lesson (whatever lesson they may think you need to learn).

On a side note, why doesn't the US Government learn a thing or two from Blizz and ban all those bankers and investors who exploited the economy?