Premptive QQ thread.

Oh no! The changes that Blizzard will post about the druid class will be HORRIBLE! I'm seriously going to announce that I'm quitting - just as soon as the Druid Preview is actually released.

How could they do that? Seriously?! That one thing was perfect JUST the way it was. It wasn't overpower, and it wasn't underpowerd. The class it's used against are just babies, thats all. It didn't need changed like that.

I can't believe this will be happening to me. After all that time I invested in my druid?

I will be disappointed in you, Blizzard. You've will have lost a subscriber today, and let me tell you, after the changes are posted, I will have HAD it!

Oh, I'd just like to add... that other thing that they will mention - that's going to be TOTALLY abused in PvE, just you want and see. Bad players aren't going to use it right, and I will be wasting my 15$ a month as a result. I really doubt it'll make it through Beta.

Ok, anyway... what will YOU think about the upcoming Druid changes?

Re: Premptive QQ thread.

I just read a thread about some huntard quitting the class because throing a trap 40 yards was useless (... ok) so that totally made up for it.

I'm still hoping for boulder form. You can't heal, tank or dps but you're invincible until cancelled.

we're going to get new moves, they probably won't be extremely exciting but i'm not going to QQ and make dumb fucking posts on every single forum I can like all these idiots that have had their moves released already

PERSONALLY IM EXTREMLY UPSET BY THE CHANGES (you can tell cause im using caps)....

that one thing really made me mad, i like the other way we do it now.
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

OMG THESE CHANGES SUCK!!!

i like spamming swipe.

OMG wtf bbq, this is like the opposite of what they need, my gawd it sucks. Just horrible. wtf are you thinking blizzard. Delete the class now, this review makes the class useless!
    "He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

CHANGE?!?!?!? FUCK NO!!!! /WRIST!
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Your logic has no place in a sea of unfounded nerdrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker
    Sir I am going to have to ask you to calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Nope I see the objective the reward and I charge out with my penis erect, ready for the action!
    For the first 15 minutes you are staring at a black screen, the next 30 minutes you are watching monkeys throw poo at each other. That's 45 minutes of complete nonsense.

FFS BLIZZ WANTZ US ONLY HEALLLLL

Savage Ferocity is the worst skill ever, I'm not even gonna train it.

Totally right, that one thing will end up abused so much in PvE that all of those minor good things they changed will be nerfed to the point of uselessness.

And don't even get me started on PvP. Did you see that other change? How the hell is it supposed to help? We didn't need that at all. What we needed was a mixture of all of the things given to the other classes. That would fix it. Jeez Blizz, wake up.

Just to prove my point I'm going to make a huge rant/graph displaying exactly how broken these changes are in context with the current spells/system. No I will not consider what it may be like in Cata. It obviously won't work. Anyone who disagrees is a Blizzard Fanboi and can gtfo with their logic.

LALALALALALALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF THE SKY FALLING!

Druids are going to be borked. Just you wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepinglamia
    Also another reason being a female is awesome. No epeens Ah not to be controlled by my own genitalia! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    This is a good point... do you have e-bajango or e-boobie competitions in the same way?

I like that word... e-bajango

Typical a bunch of highly situational PVP skills GJ Blizz :-\

everyone's gunna make fun of Unicorn Form, i mean, wtf!

If they don't add "angry spider monkey" form I'm never playing my druid again.

OMFG guys, stfu, its only previews....blah blah blah .... beta ... blah blah blah ... changes ... blab blab .. fine tuning ... blah blah blah ... feedback ...

;D

Deleted

I love you Op. And I so so understand you, about the QQers I mean, not the changes. The changes and additions are fine.

I'm planning on having a wow community break to avoid all of the QQ threads iminent.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate
    I just read a thread about some huntard quitting the class because throing a trap 40 yards was useless (... ok) so that totally made up for it.

I'm still hoping for boulder form. You can't heal, tank or dps but you're invincible until cancelled.
    LOL switch from flight form to boulder form, like Kirby.

OMG guys I totally agree with OP!

I was going to reroll a druid in the expansion and then I was going to be like "Hay guiz! I am droodz!" but now I will just play my Rogue because we have smoke bombs!
    Shroomkyn - Dark Iron US

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Aoe tank spell, please.

Deafening Roar - Silences for 3 sec and does a high amount of threat to targets in a frontal cone. 20 sec cooldown.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate

Or at least untill you aggro paper.

Deleted

Im excited, but not like "OMFG BLIZZ SUCKS DONT CHANGE ANYTHING!!!"

I belive that the developers do their best to make all classes fun and challenging.

Dood r u trippin!?!?

Chanegs r ossum and im ttly makin Droods my main in cata now!!!!!