Hunters Mark any good?

i think in Cata Hunters Mark should Get changed to a Chance on hit Like the Mirror Of Truth, Granting 1000 AP to members in the Party/Raid when attacking in Melee/Ranged for a short while thus increasing the raid dps by adding a raidwide "trinket" to the field. i presonaly allways use it but just becasue its their, if it had a better use such as 1000AP chance on hit, i would find it more appealing. And other would also like hunter using it and it would be a bigger reason for hunter to get into groups becasue our 10% ap Buff has been pinched by almost every other class...

just a feeling i needed to express :P

Re: Hunters Mark any good?

We are already behind on DPS as it is, why make us boost other Melee classes even more? I think there was a reason they only made Hunters benefit from it :P

Quote Originally Posted by M1kra
    We are already behind on DPS as it is
    Wait.. WHAT?

and to OP, ya would be pretty nice to change it proc on hit increase AP for 10% for certain duration so it would stay same amount of AP but more like a trinket. so over time effect stays same but make it for nice use with inner cooldown like 45 sec or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbet
    bigger reason for hunter to get into groups becasue our 10% ap Buff has been pinched by almost every other class...
    By every other class, you mean blood dk's and enhance shamans...