Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by zeta333
    TBH it was kindov a double standard letting Ensidia or their previous guilds get away with all that they did in the past cough flowerpower cough, even before wrath. And one guild does somthing wrong and ZOMG THEY BE CHEATERS.
    Yea, no using spells for what they were designed for, especially after blizzard lowers timers in a way that completely screws you! I am by no means an Ensidia fanboy. If anything I'm an ensidia hater (feel free to look through my other posts, it's pretty evident.) I think they are tools, but using spell steal isn't freaking cheating.

    Secondly, two wrongs don't make a right. If ensidia had martin thunderfury and had used it to achieve world first everything, that still wouldn't justify anyone elses exploiting. Not to mention every single aspect of exodus's response to that was disgusting. From denying it, to insulting everyone else when they were found out.

    I suspect in the HLK25 fight they died during the cast causing the despawn because it was a WIPE, as mentioned earlier in the thread. Not a bug. If it was a bug, then they should have put out their fraps. But they haven't... hmmm, I feel like we've gone through this before.

  2. #42

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    exodus have no clue the real hardmode is when lich king begin to cast fury of frostmourne they need to zerg him before the cast comes in.

    note: they fail :P

  3. #43

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    really? How far have you goten in heroic icc?

  4. #44

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    babytankifer > all?

  5. #45

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    1.EU
    2.EU
    3.EU

  6. #46

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    I agree. The EU hold the top 3 spots for places with people who have too much time on their hands.
    "Let's get one thing straight. This is not a cheerocracy. I am the cheertator here. I make the cheercisions, and I will deal with the cheeronsequences. Now, if there are no more cheeruptions, we can cheertinue. Thank you."

  7. #47

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    So the creators of a game who have the ability to change any variable inside the game "have nothing they can do about it" perhaps nothing they WILL do about it however saying they cannot do anything is terribly shortsighted and ignorant.
    GM's certainly do not create the game.

  8. #48

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeina
    I agree. The EU hold the top 3 spots for places with people who have too much time on their hands.
    It's limited attempts. That argument doesn't hold water anymore.

  9. #49

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by dannzi
    did flowerpower remove an aspect of the hodir fight away? no it didn't flowerpower "smart use of game mechanics" required more coordination then just burning hodir with the impossible timer

    and before you say i'm an ensidia fan boy, i am fully aware of other things they have done, and many things i dont agree with them on, but flowerpower was smart use of game mechanics, like warlock portals on LK, or killing 1 vampire on BQL v1, it was not game breaking, but i believe evade-bugging the hard part of YS0, the guardians is game breaking

    that being said... this is not about exodus YS0 "world first" kill, this is about the possible LK25hc that got stolen away by a glitch, so lets not argue about YS0 ? :3
    Flower power removed the DPS mechanic of the fight, shut the fuck up, it was an exploit.

  10. #50

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio
    It's limited attempts. That argument doesn't hold water anymore.
    I bet you more than anything that paragon sat down and reviewed a video of their wipe for an hour after an attempt before their first kill.
    specs

    Intel Core [email protected]
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

  11. #51
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    370

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    Flower power removed the DPS mechanic of the fight, shut the fuck up, it was an exploit.
    Flower power made the fight possible. Meeting the dps requirement for the insane timer it had when ulduar came out, was impossible with the gear they had. They would have had to use 2-4 weeks worth of lockouts just to gear for that fight.

  12. #52

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Duulis
    Flower power made the fight possible. Meeting the dps requirement for the insane timer it had when ulduar came out, was impossible with the gear they had. They would have had to use 2-4 weeks worth of lockouts just to gear for that fight.
    Then that is what they should have done. If they were truly the best guild, they would have waited and still been the first to kill it on hard mode.
    specs

    Intel Core [email protected]
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

  13. #53

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    The issue was that other guilds defeated hodir hardmode, and after that it got buffed to impossible.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=silvermoon&cn=adobi

  14. #54

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    Then that is what they should have done. If they were truly the best guild, they would have waited and still been the first to kill it on hard mode.

    ITT: A bunch of people that don't know what they're talking about, trying to appear intelligent.

    http://www.wowprogress.com/achievement/3184

    Not justifying them, just pointing out above poster's absolute ineptitude. Erroneous is erroneous is erroneous.

  15. #55

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio
    It's limited attempts. That argument doesn't hold water anymore.
    And those guilds sure have just one raid team..


    Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol

  16. #56

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    i feel cool, have a thread on my statement:


    Exodus did indeed get lk to his "kill phase" then he despawned.

    Since then, there have been serious attendance issues and MANY exodus members are selling their accounts (For ALOT of money)

    guild will most likley break up soon, premonition and dues vox better get ready for some leet apps.

  17. #57

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio
    It's limited attempts. That argument doesn't hold water anymore.
    Except that they also had an alt-raid. Super nerd.

  18. #58

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip2828
    Exodus did indeed get lk to his "kill phase" then he despawned.
    Am i wrong in saying that this should motivate them to kill it?
    Rather than give up and disband?

    I mean i'd think, most people would rage if it happened, and be straight back in the mind set "im gonna get that bitch".. we almost had him, bug prevented it, come on guys lets get him next time.

    ofc i've no experience in heroic, so i wouldnt know if its so hard you cba to do it again.
    But i'd still imagine knowing no guild has gotten it in the US yet,and you got it to kill phase, you'd want that guy to die.

  19. #59

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Where is the Fraps of their 10% despawn? It doesn't have to be pretty, but you know they were Frapsing it, so why not post it?

  20. #60

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    The despawning issue seems to be a common experience in ICC for some reason. My guild has experienced a despawn of both Rotface and Festergut in the last two weeks during our 25 man runs. What was even stranger was an issue where our guild members started getting ported to other parts of ICC mid fight. We had 7 raid members get teleported out of a Rotface fight one by one starting around the 15% mark. The main tank was ported out at 4%. There was a lot of "WTF?" going on in vent. I filed a ticket immediately and 3 days later I received the Blizzard response of the usual "we'll look into it."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •