Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Thanks for playing a hunter.

YOU SO FUNNY MAN I LOLED IRL

Good, I'm glad most hunters are rerolling. They're like children, they want and want and want and if they don't get, they throw tantrums until they get it.

This will cut the population on Hunters significantly then, means I can reroll hunter if I wish and be happy about it.
    Processor (CPU) - Intel Corei7 Six Core Processor i7-6850K (3.6GHz) 15MB Cache
    Memory (RAM) - 32GB HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3200MHz X.M.P (4 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card (Dual) - 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 - DVI, HDMI, 3 x DP - GeForce GTX VR
    Storage Drives - 1440GB HyperXSAVAGE 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (upto 560MB/sR|530MB/sW)
    8TB SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 5900RPM, 64MB CACHE

So, apparently all Shamen, Hunters and Warriors are re-rolling.

I find it kinda annoying in general how people are QQ'ing already, when beta hasn't even started AND we're not even close to having the numbers to prove what is OP and what is not.

*Rolls eyes* I do not plan on changing my main from my hunter. I think having focus will be more fun and efficient than mana, and I'll have no problem with there being less hunters than there are now because of it. Mana is kinda odd as a hunter anyways (as its a physical class), and I always find myself either sitting near 100% or going oom relatively quickly (particularly in 10 mans) which gets annoying as hell.

I think we are doing okay with new abilities. They really seem to be doing much needed cleanup of the class, (ammo gone, more pet storage and easier to swap em out...stuff like that). My only real complaint left I'd like to see adjusted is cosmetic. I'd rather see see our ranged weapon...err..sheathed.. when not in use than our stat sticks (or both). To go along with that it would be nice to see an actual quiver so it doesn't look like you are pulling arrows out of thin air.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium

The only real complaint I have about the hunter changes is one that won't affect me directly, unless I should roll another hunter. The loss of Mongoose Bite and Raptor strike will, baring the removal of the dead zone make leveling and soloing much harder. I feel the same way about the removal of the ability to cast Kill shot at melee range. I know at least for me that the only reason I was able to do the drakkensyrd was because I had those three abilites, because I couldn't have my pet out and I couldn't use traps. What do they expect us to do in quests like that in the future?
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Quote Originally Posted by Avido
    I really dont see what everyone's QQing about?

I like the new hunter stuff )

Well its not really "new". Ammo, trap launcher and camo are all old things they they didn't implement at the time. I suppose focus may be like that.

(as far as a PvE aspect..)
    QQ'in bout focus? People, people, people.. not much is gonna change here.. think about it:

Some baseline Focus costs (Though, IMO, they'll either drop the baseline costs a titch)

Serpent Sting/Black Arrow (No posts on cost, but my guess would be around 20)
    Arcane Shot/Chimera Shot /Explosive Shot: 45 Focus
    Aimed Shot/Multi-Shot: 60 Focus

We're gonna Open up with the same stuff..

Sting
    Chim/Ex shot
    Steady(To get that titch of focus we need for aimed)
    Aimed/Multi
    Steady spam till next ability is off CD

Or, change it up a bit if SV, as you might need to throw an extra steady after SS/BA

Personally, I relish the idea of Focus, as I've always questioned why our pets have it, and we don't?

Eh, let bygones be bygones, I s'pose.
    Prot Pally:Avido-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...radin&cn=Avido
    MM Hunter:Avida-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...radin&cn=Avida
    Resto Shaman:Prymoria-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...in&cn=Prymoria
    Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    [size=11pt]IT'S LIGHT RED. LIGHT RED SPARKLE ARMOR.[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Isolyphic
    Good, I'm glad most hunters are rerolling. They're like children, they want and want and want and if they don't get, they throw tantrums until they get it.
    Sorry we're not Rogues/Druids from back in BC/early Wrath.

Really love these condomfuckups coming in to laugh at and be way cooler then the boys and girls voicing valid opinions and choices to reroll/not reroll.

Yeah it sounds like QQ, but im saying my opinion about these changes and id prefer the warrior situation of getting nothing new at all then what we got.
    i mean for all blizzards talk about not wanting to give classes similar abilities and how they want to still be creative and make new ones, (even used it as a defending arguement why camo isnt stealth anymore), they sure have gone out of their way to make us rogues. well, an "obscure" rogue.. but a rogue all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom
    I'll still be playing my hunter, but the hunter review was laughable.

A remake of a shot that we've had for over 3 years. It's pretty much an exact copy.

An ability that we were promised A YEAR AGO in trap launcher. They got lazy and didn't implement it, so now it's apprentely new and exciting.

Camo... thanks for a weaker version of deterrence.. I guess? I literally LOL'd when I read this blue post.

Thanks for the ability we were happy about... oh wait... its just the NAME that is the same, its no where near the original ability. So basically if you wanted a cat, and I decided to give you a dog thats name was cat, it's pretty much the same thing right? You should be happy.

Also, thanks for giving haste mastery to BM. That makes so much sense doesn't it?

Lets not even get into the amount of balancing focus is going to need for pvp. Making regen based off steady/cobra shot is the worst thing they could have done.

/agree :

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BagOfChips
    So, apparently all Shamen, Hunters and Warriors are re-rolling.
    Thats funny cause i was thinking of rerolling a shamman and a war AND keeping my hunter in cata. Good more lewts for me )
    Dont mind the shaman chages or the hunter changes. Havent played my war at 80 enough to not like wat ever I decide to do with it.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom
    Lets not even get into the amount of balancing focus is going to need for pvp. Making regen based off steady/cobra shot is the worst thing they could have done.
    This right here is the reason pvp hunters will go down. Balancing pve is a piece of cake so who cares about it... PvP on the otherside is disgusting when you actually use your brain while reading that preview.

Camo -> rofl? comon its useless
    All our defensive cds with Focus costs? -> Oh yeah... my rogue's evasion/sprint/vanish/preparation cost 0 energy.
    Focus regens at 6 per second and Steady Shot gives focus -> So yeah, I actually counted how many Steady Shots i casted in arenas for our 10 games this week. 2 shots. Yep....

The one thing I find good is really the Viper sting giving Focus back. Thats like hey we just used our heads for a moment there.

People are bitching now about how hard hunters hit, well the crying is going to be fucking insane when they realize they need to buff pvp hunters and make chimera/aimed shot hit for 2X more.

Hunter was my alt anyways, but im probably going to hop on a dk since that necrotic plague strike will scale real well me thinks.