Thread: Boots Choice

Deleted

Boots Choice

Heya all.

I'm currently building my Retri gear. and have been running around with http://www.wowhead.com/item=50305 ..
    Now I went ICC today, and yet again no boots from gunship. and lost boots in icc25 earlier today. But then festergut dropped, these: http://www.wowhead.com/item=50812 , nobody wanted them so I though "what the heck, might aswell take them and see if they are better."

I now ask you, if they indeed are better or not?

Thanks for coming answers, and sorry for bad english

Re: Boots Choice

Download Rawr and see for yourself.

Click sig for armory!

Deleted

Will do thanks, but was looking for a quick answer, since I'm still in there, which is why I went to the forum to ask

Probably not. Loads of wasted itemization on int... but maybe the sockets and crit can make up for it. Tough call.

Rawr it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

The first reply took 6 minutes to get. Downloading Rawr takes probably 3 minutes? Clicking upload armory and letting that run takes about 30 seconds, and clicking boots and changing them, and looking to see if your dps goes up or down take about 10 seconds. Plus, you can then have instant access to all gearing questions in the future.

What I'm trying to get at here, is a correct forum post will take longer for you to get.

Deleted

Ran them through rawr, and it seems they are an upgrade
    And yes I know it would have been faster to just download rawr, but sometimes it's nice to be able to ask for advice somewhere

EDIT: And thanks for the advice to get RAWR; didnt realise how great a tool it is

I was in the same situation. A few weeks ago I was in 10 man ICC and lost out on Gunship boots to a DK. Then we got to Festergut and the mail boots drop. No one wanted them so I got them. After the raid I checked RAWR it turns out that those mail boots are even better than the Gunship plate boots (at least for my gear). Now I will probably be wearing mail boots until the 25 man boots drop.

Bottom line: always check RAWR and use the upgrade feature to know what is an upgrade before you setp into a raid. That will save you from having to guess.
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=Glacial

yes they're better.

Hey guys, you want the marrowar boots, not the gunship ones. Tossing that out there.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin