Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Necrotic Strike question...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashenray
    It's a shame they don't set it up that you can through a talent or glyph, have the strike apply both diseases instead of absorbing heals (sacrifice one for the other) I don't know what the pvp complications would be about having all diseases applied by one attack, but if it's a 2 rune attack you still lose the same resources but do save a GCD. I dunno, just a thought, but I do like the idea of having an attack apply both diseases, but obviously UH is the pvp tree and UH is the only tree in which a strike like this would make any sort of sense in too. Who knows what magical wonders Cata will bring, I might actually start to do some PVP in Cata, dunno yet, I do love raiding.
    I doubt unholy will be "the pvp tree" come Cata, and the strike itself is a class spell, not a talent. The rune system is also completely changing, so who knows what strikes are going to cost.

Re: Necrotic Strike question...

But if I use necrotic strike it won't show the absorbed heal on my recount's damage done meter! MY DPS WILL SUFFER!