Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Wild Mushroom in Bear / Cat Form

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzyb
    Depending on the mechanics of this spell and if it has a finite amount of time that it's active, I could see true max/min'ers using their secondary spec for balance, full set of BiS balance gear, casting a shroom in a fight that the boss is to be moved around during the fight, switching back to feral form and gear, then getting a increase in damage somewhere along the fight. That would be a guy I want in my raid.
    but you can't switch spec mid-fight so that may not be that big of a deal, but sure if it functions like landmine i can see it happening (and then getting nerfed by bliz to one shroom at a time ^^ )

what would be nice, is if their wild mushroom did different things based on what spec/form you are in.

bear = works like a Death and Decay, mostly only used for pulls
    cat = same thing i guess
    moonkin = what they described
    resto = when someone walks over it, it pops an AoE heal on that area for a while.

Deleted

I would be very surprised if the mushroom spell was castable in a feral form.
    excatly my thoughts

A feral's best use would be to toss it out prior to engaging the enemy in melee for some extra damage/threat. If you know adds are coming through a door/portal/whatever, might as well toss it there and let it explode on them for some initial threat. Similarly, throw it where you know the tank will be standing for some extra (but probably minimal) kitty dps.

Quote Originally Posted by frester
    but you can't switch spec mid-fight so that may not be that big of a deal, but sure if it functions like landmine i can see it happening (and then getting nerfed by bliz to one shroom at a time ^^ )
    I meant before the pull. I corrected my original post to reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by stoliohranj
    what would be nice, is if their wild mushroom did different things based on what spec/form you are in.

bear = works like a Death and Decay, mostly only used for pulls
    cat = same thing i guess
    moonkin = what they described
    resto = when someone walks over it, it pops an AoE heal on that area for a while.
    Maby not a Aoe heal on the area, but more like an Aoe Root Effect would be frigin Sweet....

Quote Originally Posted by Aoek1
    Maby not a Aoe heal on the area, but more like an Aoe Root Effect would be frigin Sweet....
    i assume you are talking for pvp, not pve. because that would be useless in pve.

which brings me to my favorite point of QQ, they need to stop fucking around with PVE mechanics for the sake of PVP qqing